The pure beauty of Gone

Jumpb4uthink

I don't think there is any other ballad from her that captures the smooth flow, heartfelt clear vocals, and haunting lyrics as Gone.

I love all her ballads but this one is everything.

I don't think there is any other ballad from her that captures the smooth flow, heartfelt clear vocals, and haunting lyrics as Gone.

I love all her ballads but this one is everything.

Exactly! It's a masterpiece (no pun intended)

Music, the album, has huge replay value. It's timeless and still sounds fresh in my opinion. It's one of the few albums I can listen to without having to skip anything.

Gone is a great song and a great closing track. I think it's a great example of how well the folk and acoustic elements blend with electonic elements of the production. I think this album, along with American Life are albums that were way ahead of their time.

Guest eroticerotic

ooohhhh...i may have missed something here!! where can one here this please?

did you get to hear it? someone else posted a link to it in here :)

I love this song, and it's one of the tracks I put on my Madonna mix for my boyfriend who's not that familiar with M. He said it sounded like a Garbage track (whom we both like, but I didn't take it as a compliment) and wasn't crazy about the chorus. :/

all madonna albums get on taste with years....like wines....older...better..

gone is a highlight on music album and it is perfect closure...

thats why i think i falling free something is missing...after all those closures...so...i dont consider it as the last song but Best Friend. i know it doesent have sense but yeah

It's one of my all time favorite songs. A song that I always come back to and one that I can easily relate too. Nothing about the highs and lows of fame, but it's become a personal mantra for me.

"Why should I feel sad, for what I never had. Nothing equals nothing."

Hell, life ain't easy, but why worry about all the bullshit and little things. No need to get caught up in that. Enjoy with what you have now.

It's one of my all time favorite songs. A song that I always come back to and one that I can easily relate too. Nothing about the highs and lows of fame, but it's become a personal mantra for me.

Hell, life ain't easy, but why worry about all the bullshit and little things. No need to get caught up in that. Enjoy with what you have now.

Well said. That's my favorite line from the song.

beautiful lyrics