Diplo vs Avicii

Diplo or Avicii?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which producer are you more excited about?

• Avicii
    • Diplo

Whose songs with the Queen are you more excited about on the new album?

It would be interesting to see who turns out to be the Orbit to Mirwais a la Music; or Timbaland to Pharrell a la Hard Candy.

I have the Avicii album and I like it but I understand that his sound is already familiar. Even stupid fucking Coldplay have a song produced by him now.

I haven't heard anything by Diplo apart from stuff he's done for other artists, so I suppose I'm more in the dark. I may buy his recent EP.

The impression I get from her Instagram updates is that Diplo and Avicii have been the main producers with others contributing on tracks here and there.

I could be wrong of course.

I voted for Avicii only because I am really curious how Rebel Heart will sound (if there is indeed a song with this title), but I am positive that I will like the material produced by Diplo better.

Tough to say at this point. Right now, I'd say Diplo, only because we've seen more of them together working and the feel that I get is very positive. I'm excited for both though!

I honestly don't know enough about either of them to judge. Which makes it more exciting because I really don't know what to expect, and have no expectations. Its all going to be a big surprise I hope.

DIPLO all the fucking way, because I actually suggested that she should work with him in the "your dream producer" thread and it actually happened. I still cannot believe it and it's getting me EXTREMELY hyped for this album.

DIPLO all the fucking way, because I actually suggested that she should work with him in the "your dream producer" thread and it actually happened. I still cannot believe it and it's getting me EXTREMELY hyped for this album.

That's so cute :laugh: for it to actually happen like that.

I love Diplo. But "Rebel Heart" seems to have stemmed from Avicci. I'm interested in seeing what that's all about it. I wouldn;t be surprised if the deep tracks came from Avicci.

This is tough. I respect Diplo way more, but I'm actually more excited about Avicii because I think his sound will fit better with Madonna, and Diplo's sounds is very established. I just think we'll be more surprised by Avicii.

This is tough. I respect Diplo way more, but I'm actually more excited about Avicii because I think his sound will fit better with Madonna, and Diplo's sounds is very established. I just think we'll be more surprised by Avicii.

Me too. I think we'll be surprised by everyone. But I'm interested in what Avicci brings to the table the most.

Has Avicii's cock pic leaked online yet? :newspaper:

M had a threesome with Diplo and Avicii. She filmed it with her Blackberry and it will leak once someone gets the chance to hack it again. Or maybe she'll just put the sex tape on the Deluxe Edition of the new album.

Diplo works with Dr. Luke sometimes, I'd be even more interested if he was on board too. But Diplo is cooler on his own, yes, just like to see that big pop moment. Aviici not my thing but not entirely averse to it, it makes perfect sense as a choice.