Madonna by Tom Munro for L'Uomo Vogue

dubtronic

I couldnt give two fucks who rocco ritchie looked like when he was 2 certainly not enough to comment, CERTAINLY not enough to comment years later :lmao:

You are such a fucking freak.

Regardless of whether you feel this is boring, this is PHOTOGRAPHY. If un-retouched images of THIS leaked they wouldn't look like something out of a horror film, because this is how photography should be -flattering, use of light, texture, shade etc. Not dressing someone up like a dick, putting them in horrid unflattering poses with terrible light, and relying on photoshop to make it all acceptable, mentioning no names.

She looks fantastic -very chic.

Regardless of whether you feel this is boring, this is PHOTOGRAPHY. If un-retouched images of THIS leaked they wouldn't look like something out of a horror film, because this is how photography should be -flattering, use of light, texture, shade etc. Not dressing someone up like a dick, putting them in horrid unflattering poses with terrible light, and relying on photoshop to make it all acceptable, mentioning no names.

Well said. :clap:

:thumbsup:

Can't agree more

She looks fantastic -very chic

:clap:

Not dressing someone up like a dick, putting them in horrid unflattering poses with terrible light, and relying on photoshop to make it all acceptable, mentioning no names

:D

I did a little google translate myself and in the middle of the article, saw this:

"Her next album will be connected to Art For Freedom and we can expect to see more and more involved and engaged " I have no choice . There is no way to turn back at this point. This is my role in the world this is my work as an artist : I have a voice and I need to use it ."

here the whole article:

For some years now , with the Internet or a kind of maturity we have achieved against the media, the social role of celebrity has changed. Not exercising less charm , but it requires them to greater transparency.
As a result , many have rediscovered the ancient art as public awareness and used their media power for social purposes. An example ? Madonna, who is not only the greatest pop icon of our times, but the most committed to the fight for human rights, as evidenced by his continued public statements , the humanitarian efforts in Malawi and the more recent projects , and Secret- projectrevolution Art For Freedom.
Secretprojectrevolution is a short film co-directed by Steven Klein, calling for a " revolution of love [...] the revolution of thinking for themselves , to have their own opinion and not caring about what people say ."
The film has an autobiographical tone and reflects the many struggles against stereotypes which Madonna was the star in her life. " How can you make art without getting caught ? " Said Miss Ciccone . "I like to compare myself to Frida Kahlo : everything he did was a self-portrait ."
It had to be the advertising campaign for her own line of lingerie, but Secretprojectrevolution has become a manifesto against oppression. At the base there is a dark sensual choreography , which depicts acts of masochism shot in the depths of an abandoned prison in Buenos Aires.
Madonna says there now the role of the oppressed now the executioner , accompanied by political messages on the control and punishment . "Sometimes we are victims of oppression , others imprison ourselves ," he says . "This film is an example of the paradoxical world in which we live."
Art For Freedom is an evolution of the film. It is a digital platform in collaboration with Vice Media that hosts video , photos, illustrations and documentations of performances that speak of intolerance and persecution . " There was a time when art reflected what was happening in society ," he says sadly. " Artists like Marvin Gaye , Stevie Wonder, Richard Pryor and Jean -Luc Godard made ​​political statements through their art ." The aim of Art For Freedom is "to encourage people to believe that the art can produce a change in the world " , but it is also a cry against the commodification of creativity.
His profound source of inspiration is the writer and activist James Baldwin , who spoke at length about the responsibility of an artist in society. " Leaving consumed by corporate branding , and being concerned about the approval of others by promoting only what is acceptable and popular, we kill our art and what is unique about him ," says Madonna .
Early in his career , in New York , Madonna was part of the artistic community of the East Village , was a friend of Jean-Michel Basquiat and Keith Haring, who have raised social issues through art in a direct way , like many artists in the Art For Freedom. " Attend Keith and Jean -Michel has influenced me in a profound way ," he recalls . "Their approach to art was to make it accessible to people on the subway, on the streets , was not elitist , you did not need to pay, go to a museum or a gallery or staying with wealthy people , could be anyone ."
Art For Freedom fighting against stereotypes , bigotry and discrimination in favor of civil rights and acceptance of differences. " There are no enemies , tyrants, fascists and dictators , people who destroy the lives of other people or take away their freedom : as Putin or the prime minister of Venezuela," is the soul star. " In fact, the enemy is within us. Conscious or not , we are constantly in the state to discriminate and judge others. The first thing we need to change, then , is ourselves. They said all great leaders , from Gandhi to Martin Luther King, John Kennedy, Nelson Mandela . "
After the arrest of Pussy Riot , during a concert in St. Petersburg in 2012 , Madonna gave a speech in defense of gay rights. That night, 87 people were arrested and the star was ordered to pay a fine of one million dollars . Other times it's been booed , criticized and threatened with death , but there is nothing that can stop it. "I'm willing to sacrifice everything in the name of human rights ," he says , " except my children."
His next album will be connected to Art For Freedom and we can expect to see more and more involved and engaged . " I have no choice . There is no way to turn back at this point. This is my role in the world , this is my work as an artist : I have a voice and I need to use it ."
Away from the walls of museums , that more and more pop stars aspire to go beyond the statements of Madonna and her determination echoing the words of Baldwin, are intended for artists hoping to make them aware of their potential as agents , if they wish, to change social and guidance of a more democratic society and civil .

hey, maybe we'll see some promo with JR art showing the album cover somewhere in the world, he's one of those free artists who doesn't usually exhibit in museums, he exhibits like a graffiti artist (but with photographs) in the world..

I wanted to post it in the album thread, but it's closed?

Sweet Jesus, media will kill her for the last pic! She doesn't deserve to be torn apart and ridiculed again :(

What are you talking about? I mean she loves to fuck with people's narrow minded heads that why she is doing this. She loves it!

What are you talking about? I mean she loves to fuck with people's narrow minded heads that why she is doing this. She loves it!

I know!!! But that's exactly the problem. She got so much shit for having shown her boobs back in 2012 during the Istanbul MDNA show, the media was just waiting for something like that to happen again. They'll have a field day once this picture gets spread on the net. I hope they will stop tearing her apart for these things.

I know!!! But that's exactly the problem. She got so much shit for having shown her boobs back in 2012 during the Istanbul MDNA show, the media was just waiting for something like that to happen again. They'll have a field day once this picture gets spread on the net. I hope they will stop tearing her apart for these things.

She does it on purpose. If you want a safe popstar follow Taylor Swift or stick to Michael Jackson, death made him untouchable (even his crimes that are way worst than showing a nipple are conjured)

Her tits are beautiful. Why wouldn't she show them?

I'm so here for ART FOR FREEDONNA! Glad she's resolute about involving the album with it.