How has Madonna helped you in your life?

How has Madonna helped you in your life?

For me it would be last year when I was at a really low point in my life, and all I had was her music (ROL album), videos, etc.. and whenever I would feel down I would watch old interviews of her... & seeing how much she has gone through,, throughout the years made me realize that I needed to be strong and to not give up and continue. And that things were going to get better one day (which they did) She has also helped me be more confident with myself and to not give a f*** about whatever people had to say about me..

I've had my down days (as well all do) And I've reached an all time low before. But i'll never get back to that point again. I'm still growing, and i look forward to every new day. Life is beautiful. And i like sharing it with other people. In due time, it will all come back to you.

Madonna taught me to never be afraid to put my foot down, and to always express yourself when needed. She also taught me to never be a basic bitch and what happens to them eventually.

Love her.

i6kTfuyJulxNL.gif

Her bravery, her music, her everything has helped me come out to my friends and my family although it has not all been pretty, she has made me begin to feel beautiful inside.

Her music inspires me and gives me strength. She's always been there for me.

She has a song for every one of my emotions.

She is authentic. She truly I don't think has any idea what she meant to the generation of gay boys growing up in the early 90s. She is a role model and that's what makes her so special.

I'm extremely loyal to her LOL. She deserves it.

Her Music , Her personality , Her Attitude got me through my difficult teenage years . She's a wonder .

"You don't have the luxury of time, you have got to say what's on your mind..."

Guest bluejean

She has definitely empowered me in my life through her songs and her words of wisdom.

She's an inspiration because she has guts. Not many people do.

I won't go into too much details but M prevented me from taking my life as a teenager who was heavily bullied for a perceived learning disability simply by being my obsession and guide in life and constantly releasing product during my high school years 1989-1993 - the simplest way to put it is that the times I was close to ending it, a new single, album, music video or magazine cover was announced or arrived and I always thought "well I'll stick around until this comes out" - kind of sad but may explain my obsession as an Aussie collector and fan.

I won't go into too much details but M prevented me from taking my life as a teenager who was heavily bullied for a perceived learning disability simply by being my obsession and guide in life and constantly releasing product during my high school years 1989-1993 - the simplest way to put it is that the times I was close to ending it, a new single, album, music video or magazine cover was announced or arrived and I always thought "well I'll stick around until this comes out" - kind of sad but may explain my obsession as an Aussie collector and fan.

I can relate...! When I would be sad or just not in the mood for anything I would go on instagram and bam she had uploaded something new & it would change my whole mood around. I love her so much