OFFICIAL "Your Honesty" Appreciation Thread

It's okay, but way 2 repetitive...Thanx 2 the dearly departed Caresse we got it, apparently she loved it...

This is much better

I hate this so much............ ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

It's okay, but way 2 repetitive...Thanx 2 the dearly departed Caresse we got it, apparently she loved it...

This is much better

I love this tune, always did.

Are you sure? It sounds incredibly dated among the Remix and Revisited tracks. In fact, it sounds just like the rest of Bedtime Stories but without the great melodies. It's pretty clear that Madonna focused a lot on harmonies in that album and thought that Your Honesty and Let Down Your Guard weren't good enough.

This.

This is much better

113966.gif

Have you guys heard Freedom?

It's absolutely divine. My ideal Bedtime Stories would be a 14 track album covering many genres and including Let Down Your Guard, Freedom and Your Honesty. The track list would look like this.

1. Survival

2. Secret

3. Your Honesty

4. Id Rather Be Your Lover

5. Don't Stop

6. Freedom

7. Human Nature

8. Let Down Your Guard

9. Love Tried to Welcome Me

10. Sanctuary

11. Take a Bow

:mellow::scared::roadrunner:

Guest bluejean

Let Down Your Guard could have replaced IRBYL. I also really like Freedom but it doesn't belong on this album. Your Honesty is too weak to replace anything.

We all have different opinions, but I think we can all agree that Beftime Stories is her 2nd greatest album.

Guest Rachelle of London

We all have different opinions, but I think we can all agree that Beftime Stories is her 2nd greatest album.

2nd?

It's number one!

2nd?

It's number one!

Can you please start the 20th anniv thread when the time is near? I would also like you to recreate the album cover and single covers to commemorate the special occasion.

Guest Rachelle of London

Can you please start the 20th anniv thread when the time is near? I would also like you to recreate the album cover and single covers to commemorate the special occasion.

Whoopie don't worry it's coming!

Along with the 2nd BS themed tattoo. :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...