Richard Simmons asks Howard Stern if he's heard Madonna's new song 'Masterpiece'.

billiejean

Howard Stern is absolutely vile. God knows why he has fans. Those people must be absolutely vile too. He's not funny. I refuse to believe that anybody REALLY has that kind of sense of humour. It's not shocking...it's depressingly PATHETIC.

Pathetic. As if Madonna gives a shit about yet another sour faced cunt when she has millions of fans who will continue to love and support her until the day she dies. People like Howard Stern and Chelsea Handler make me SICK.

I'm sure he would lick Madonna's pussy if she appeared on his show (she will never) Remember when he was saying crap about Gaga, he was licking her flappy tits when she appeared.

Pathetic. As if Madonna gives a shit about yet another sour faced cunt when she has millions of fans who will continue to love and support her until the day she dies. People like Howard Stern and Chelsea Handler make me SICK.

For me it's irrelevant that these people don't like Madonna. There are plenty of beautiful and smart people that aren't huge fans of Madonna. Not everybody is into the same stuff. However, what really gets on my nerves is their absolute lack of grace and the way they thrive off of negativity. They really have nothing valuable to say at all. I question the state of the parts of the world where the behaviour of these inane idiots is considered entertainment. :-/

We have this horrible shock/jock called Kyle Sandilands who has no talent, no charm, no looks, is vulgar and sexist and insults everyone. How do these scumbags like him and Howard Stern become popular ? They are just revolting in every way and it is an insult to professionals who can't get a job in the media.

Is Howard stern the ugly one?

Kinda sums up why he's such a jerk

We have this horrible shock/jock called Kyle Sandilands who has no talent, no charm, no looks, is vulgar and sexist and insults everyone. How do these scumbags like him and Howard Stern become popular ? They are just revolting in every way and it is an insult to professionals who can't get a job in the media.

There are a lot of ugly people out there. I think you're both right in that these are people who rather than making the most of what they have prefer to act like a loser. Sometimes subversive people who are 'rude' about other people can be the greatest comedians. However, I think it is a requirement that those comedians have intelligence in their repertoire.

I kind of like Kyle Sandilands, sure he's vile but he also speaks a lot of truth and I'm not aware that he's ever got stuck into Madonna. He's also quite funny when he wants to be unlike Stern who's ego is just WAY out of control,

Guest Pud Whacker

LOVE RICHARD SIMMONS!!!

thats my childhood. he got all the fatty farckles fit!!!

Guest bluejean

He actually just said he's not a fan. Which is fair enough. (Although he obviously has shit taste.)

Howard is just like Sharon Osborne, Wendy Williams and the few other hypocrites (closeted loons) w/ their bi polar love/hate for M. I def. remember him saying positive things over the years . He's just a greedy, phony flake who says whatever he thinks will shock in the 'moment' and M, like for almost every desperate 'star' is def. in the upper tier line of fire. Same tired M bashing shit different clown. Piers, Gene Simmons etc etc.all losers or C/D listers who know they'll get a cheap quick shot of publicity for dissing M. On Piers flop show, early on, when he first started, Howard appeared and basically defended M (after Piss...I mean Piers dissed her w/ all the banning bullshit lol). Howard said M would never be on his show anyway (strongly hinting she's too big for his circus/shit of a now flushed show)!

Madonna is not going to go on a show unless it's a positive atmosphere. Madonna is hardly uptight. Howard thinks only what's negative is the truth. If Madonna talked to him the word why would probaly come up a million times.

I could just hear her asking "Why are you asking me this?" "Why are we talking about this?"

If any of you wanna find (imo) the most *painful* Howard interview to listen to...ever, look up the one he did w/ Julia Roberts in 1999-ish (it's on You Tube). She was actually more of a fuck face than he was lol and he totally called her out on how uptight and c*nty she came across (which is beyond duh! lol) after she called him out on his inappropriate 'line of questions'. Bitch was NOT happy being there and they serriously clashed! Howard seemed to see right through her and purposely got more lewd to piss her off lol. Word was she only did it as a major favor for Robin. Forgot what Robin did, but the deal was Julia would appear if Robin did a certain something (I think it was charity related). Madonna wouldn't even f*cking bother...period lol- regardless of whatever 'promise, favor' etc...lol Howard, and the thought of his name is lower than the bottom of a cesspool for M lmao.

Howard is just like Sharon Osborne, Wendy Williams and the few other hypocrites (closeted loons) w/ their bi polar love/hate for M. I def. remember him saying positive things over the years . He's just a greedy, phony flake who says whatever he thinks will shock in the 'moment' and M, like for almost every desperate 'star' is def. in the upper tier line of fire. Same tired M bashing shit different clown. Piers, Gene Simmons etc etc.all losers or C/D listers who know they'll get a cheap quick shot of publicity for dissing M. On Piers flop show, early on, when he first started, Howard appeared and basically defended M (after Piss...I mean Piers dissed her w/ all the banning bullshit lol). Howard said M would never be on his show anyway (strongly hinting she's too big for his circus/shit of a now flushed show)!

Totally agree.

and did we really need a thread of howard saying 'i'm not a fan' hahah. and he stood up for madonna bigtime when the media was giving her shit for adopting david, its not like her hates her

Totally agree.

The man is one of my idols. Been listening to him since I was a kid.

People that hate on him seem to know nothing about him and only base their opinions of him off of sound bytes.

He has always had a like/hate relationship with Madonna. Like you said he was one of the only ones in the media sticking up for her hardcore when she was getting shit for adopting. He also called Ray of Light one of the best albums he ever heard, ect. He has his Madonna praising moments.

Some people are just too uptight to understand him. And as a gay man listening to him, he has probably done more to change attitudes about gay people then most gay rights activists ever did. He is listened to by mostly hetero men and to hear him many times go on rants against anti gay bigots and how gays should have the right to marry just like anyone else, no doubt that has made a big impact to the millions of breeders that follow his every word.

He is a legend. King of All Media, and The Queen of Pop. My go to duo. Its amazing to me that Madonna hasn't done his show since they are both rebellious minded people who go against the social norm. I mean Rosie is good friends with him now. Bitch needs to talk her into it already.

Fuck you haters, Howard Stern is a genious. He is by far the best celebrity interviewer of all time and we Madonna fans would be very very lucky if she'll one day accept to be interviewed by him. It'll be better than any of those bore fests she's done in the last ten years. He's made it clear many times in the past that he wants to interview her. He mentions Madonna and her success plenty of times.