Whiz Khalifa would like 2 work with M.

acko

Very funny guys :-(

Still waiting for someone to tell me who the fuck Wiz Khalifa is lol whilst your all taking the piss out of me

Guest Rachelle of London

Very funny guys :-(

Still waiting for someone to tell me who the fuck Wiz Khalifa is lol whilst your all taking the piss out of me

Google, YouTube, Wikipedia, twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc will all tell you who he is better than we can.

I don't mind if Madonna works with rappers. However, it does irk me when she puts her "artistic integrity" aside for commercial reasons. I was disappointed in her when she worked with Lil' Wayne, he who coined the "NO Homo" term.

Don't don't if Whiz Khalifa is homophobic or not. I don't particularly care for Kanye West but, at least he's pro-equality.

But, as a Madonna fan for life, I can't ignore that I'll still buy whatever she releases.

she worked with Lil' Wayne, he who coined the "NO Homo" term.

That's NOT true.

The term originated in Harlem, New York & it was actually Cam'ron (of Dipset) that first used in it in a rap song lyric.

Guest Rachelle of London

That's NOT true.

The term originated in Harlem, New York & it was actually Cam'ron (of Dipset) that first used in it in a rap song lyric.

Exactly! Cam'ron has used that term in quite a few songs. Is it true that he's bi?

In other news

All the articles about M going to the met gala in bandages on the urban gossip sites are all positive and the comments about her being 50+ and dressing provocatively are mostly positive. Further proof that M is well loved within the rnb and hip hop community.

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead:

I miss Dipset! I loved Camron. Wasn't that big of a Santana fan but he was aight!

I like wiz Khalifa though. He would be an awesome collabo and totally unexpected

I like liked them too but I HATED Jim Jones! Ugh, even when I see him on VH1, I still cringe to this day.

There was a time in High School when I actually wanted to fuck Wiz Khalifa. Love that scrawny stoner look.

Did you see his & Snoop Dogg's movie? HILARIOUS. Those two playing High School Student's was :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

I like liked them too but I HATED Jim Jones! Ugh, even when I see him on VH1, I still cringe to this day.

There was a time in High School when I actually wanted to fuck Wiz Khalifa. Love that scrawny stoner look.

Did you see his & Snoop Dogg's movie? HILARIOUS. Those two playing High School Student's was :rotfl:

Jim Jones is vile. He's always been creepy! Always!

OMG what snoop movie? OMG noooo

That's NOT true.

Thanks for clearing that up. All this time I thought it was the other way around.

Guest Rachelle of London

I've been listening to Camron all day thanks to this thread. I love it

I Love This Thread.

I wish that clip of Madonna & Ingrid dancing 2 Queen LatiFah's performance of U.N.I.T.Y. was online I have it VHS.

Guest Rachelle of London

madonna-grill-crop-636.jpg

ayyyyyyyyy turn up

To this day that has got to be the most disturbing pic of Madonna ever.

Guest Rachelle of London

Look up Mac & Devin go to High School. It's a rap-musical about Marijauna.

giphy.gif

Oh my god! Why did I not know of this. Thank you

To this day that has got to be the most disturbing pic of Madonna ever.

:lmao: I love it! I've been hoping for Serialkilldonna for a long time!