Whiz Khalifa would like 2 work with M.

acko

No way.. this reminds me way too much of Nicky Minaj when she first expressed to wanna work with Madonna. She was just walking down the streets and this media crew interviewed her and they asked her exactly the same thing and she answered Madonna and couple months after she was rumored to be working with her then the rest is history... Stay tuned!!

:clap:

Another great example of Hip hop & rNb acts supporting Madonna.

From LL Cool J, ICE T, Snoop, 50 Cent, 2pac, Mary J Blige... :-)

But why oh why she turned most of them down?

I really don't care if she works with them.

I just find it interesting that a lot of times it's rappers that seem 2 appreciate & respect the

'self-made' aspect & the fact that she came from a simple background & conquered an industry

whereas a lot of times ur stereo typical white rock star would dub her a commercial whore 4 those very same

reasons.

Cool, but if she works with a rapper, it's gotta be A$AP Rocky. He also wants to fuck her, so it would be a two for one special.

YES @ A$AP

Wiz & Amber will be the stand-ins for Big Daddy Kane & Naomi Campbell in SEX Part II.

:wow:

I wouldn't say no to that. A$AP and his pretty face could join them :naughty:

I love when people you would never expect come out respecting Madonna.

I was surprised back in the day when Nicki said she would love to work with Madonna also.

Also I posted how Jason Derulo is a Madonna loon.

I just find it interesting that a lot of times it's rappers that seem 2 appreciate & respect the

'self-made' aspect & the fact that she came from a simple background & conquered an industry

whereas a lot of times ur stereo typical white rock star would dub her a commercial whore 4 those very same

reasons.

I've also noticed that rappers have pretty much always had Madonna's back the entire time. I remember years and years ago Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg would compliment her and that's when I first took notice of it. It's stayed consistent this entire time, even with newer rap artists. I love it.

I've also noticed that rappers have pretty much always had Madonna's back the entire time. I remember years and years ago Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg would compliment her and that's when I first took notice of it. It's stayed consistent this entire time, even with newer rap artists. I love it.

because madonna is a sister!!

reasons.

^ In a nutshell. :wow:

Madonna, although not an "urban" act, personifies the mentality of hip hop; the struggle, the perseverance, the attitude. She's her own empire & her name carries weight, no question. She (literally) started from the bottom, now she's here [/Drake Reference]

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna, although not an "urban" act, personifies the mentality of hip hop; the struggle, the perseverance, the attitude. She's her own empire & her name carries weight, no question. She (literally) started from the bottom, now she's here [/Drake Reference]

+1

PREACH

tumblr_mi14v4Gpm11rqkjmno1_500.gif

reasons.

I think it's a lot of other things too. Her collaborations, musical influences and her attitude as a person for equality...

Guest Rachelle of London

Poor Wiz! He actually has a career yet is upstaged by a bald ex stripper :lmao:

Amber Rose is the famous one of the duo? :lol:

Poor Wiz! He actually has a career yet is upstaged by a bald ex stripper :lmao:

:lmao:

Who is Kanye West? Is that Kim Kardashian's husband?

Guest Rachelle of London

:lmao:

Who is Kanye West? Is that Kim Kardashian's husband?

Nope Kris Jenners son in law