New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

Am so excited !!! And as for the Tour ........!!!!!! Can't wait !!!!

lets hope she ditched avicii. Diplo should do the whole album

Wishful thinking but not gonna happen. M doesn't seem like the kind of person who would brag about working with all kinds of people in the studio and post pics on instagram all the time and then not include those tracks on the album.

I believe she is genuinely happy with the work she did with Avicii. Remember that she posted a pic of her smiling and told all haters to eff off after some queens criticized her for choosing Avicii. She even blocked people on Instagram (which is still hilarious).

Anyway, I wouldn't mind 2-3 Avicii tracks, then some classic pop songs by Fred Ball/S1, maybe 1-2 urban influenced songs by Natalia Kills, one hip hop songs and 4-5 crazy beatdriven tracks by Diplo with worldmusic and dancehall influences.

Too many cooks in the kitchen and too much time being spent making this album. Not a good sign. What's taking so long? The record company probably wasn't happy with the dud tracks they heard so far and she's trying to come up with something decent now.

Hahaha.. first off we have all reasons to believe this album is shaping up very well.. the few people who listened to it tweeted "Listening to the new album.. I'm dying!" So no reason to be negative here.

Second.. we don't know the structure of the album.. we don't know how she intents to build it up. We don't know the role of all these people.. Diplo might as well be the one remixing the whole thing.. can you imagine a track featuring both Avicii and Diplo??? Plus, working with Diplo and Avicii and all the rest for that matter has always been on the cards...so she is not having studio times with these people just for a laugh..By the way, only Avicii and Diplo are the qualified producers... all the rest sounds more like a team of song writers.

I was praying for a collaboration with Diplo as i love Revolution.. It's so fresh and edgy and it's got such a positive message. It's so Madonna basically.

I'm restoring all my faith back in this project. I'm only looking forward to listen to it now.. #CantWait

So Diplo, Avicci, Mozella, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum, Fred Ball, Toby Gad and Symbolyc One aka S1

Was Fred Ball ever confirmed to work in the new album? I don't remember him being officially mentioned like all the rest.

When was the last time she had so many producers? Bedtim Stories?

Ohh I wish the new single dropped out today!

I'm excited to hell, I really am. My only reservation is the the number of people who are getting involved and I don't want this to turn into a Kylie/Britney affair. Though I like Kylie and Britney, I don't want a pick n mix album from Madonna. I want coherence/theme.

I was wondering about these two things;

how would you guys feel if Madonna sings in Arabic in a track for the new album?

Also, do you guys think Madonna would do some reality tv to promote the album? Something like " 3 days or a week in the life of Madonna"? I think she might agree to some big TV special.

I think She's using most of the guys she's working with (Mozella, Natalia, the vikings, S1, Toby Gad) as songwriters/vocalists, which is good. She needs strong melodies. Avicii, Diplo and M herself (hopefully) could be the main producers of the album.

MDNA was a mix and match album I see this one being pretty much exactly the same. Some great tracks, some good ones. Nothing groundbreaking because I think she is too concerned with making 'young' music which is a shame. Still look forward to hearing it though.

MDNA was a mix and match album I see this one being pretty much exactly the same. Some great tracks, some good ones. Nothing groundbreaking because I think she is too concerned with making 'young' music which is a shame. Still look forward to hearing it though.

It's way too early to comment on the quality of the tracks. I was extremely disappointed when I found out that she was working with Avicii but I trust her insticts. Avicii is also working with AlunaGeorge (Diplo also produced for them on their upcoming second album), so maybe he had some great demos and M took some of them. I'm confident his songs with Madonna and AlunaGeorge will NOT sound like Hey Brother or Wake me up..

Avicii does have talent. He is fairly a young producer, learning and growing. Let Madonna be the breaking point of his career going amazing! :)

Stay positive. Madonna is taking her time with no distractions. She's posting pictures of herself hanging out and enjoying the process of recording. Which isn't always a nurturing environment. If the new album is anything like MDNA--it'll be the album MDNA should have been with the talent she worked on with that album.

Madonna has worked with a looot of people in this new album but not all of them will be producers so there's no reason to think this won't be a cohesive album.

Natalia Kills, MoZella, Viking Harem and Toby Gad may be only song writing.

S1, Avicii and Diplo may be songwriting AND producing.

So far I'm pretty excited with all the collaborators, most of them seem more creative and experimental than Martin Solveig, Benny Benassi or Timbaland.

Madonna has worked with a looot of people in this new album but not all of them will be producers so there's no reason to think this won't be a cohesive album.

Natalia Kills, MoZella, Viking Harem and Toby Gad may be only song writing.

S1, Avicii and Diplo may be songwriting AND producing.

So far I'm pretty excited with all the collaborators, most of them seem more creative and experimental than Martin Solveig, Benny Benassi or Timbaland.

Absolutely :thumbsup:

Benny Benassi is the worst thing that happened in her recent career. I hope that dude never gets to land a finger on anything Madonna related. His production is so lazy and cheap; sounds like Euro dance from the 90s.

Both Diplo and Avicci have a rather modern sound and know how to connect with younger generation.

That sounds about right.

Guest Rachelle of London

Benassi is everythIng. I'm Addicted is one of her best dance tracks EVER! Let alone the amazing Celebration remix.

I like Diplos production on MO - XX88 ft. Diplo. Something like this with Madonnas unalerted vocals could be a heaven (sorry guys I cant post for some reason links from youtube so you ll have to search it).

Benassi is everythIng. I'm Addicted is one of her best dance tracks EVER! Let alone the amazing Celebration remix.

+1, and he is not to blame for the lame GGW lyrics, the music beneath them is killer and he did it!