New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

Grrrreat news!! This is getting better and better! She is obviously so deeply involved in the process this time and I just know the results will be perfect.

If she was in the studio this week as an article states and she said she would rather be working on her new music instead of going to the Gala, I have a gut feeling she will be instagraming more info about the album this weekend and hopefully there is some sort of specifics involved. :)

Thought it was interesting to see several pics on his Instagram account, showing that DIPLO *was* at the Met Gala on Monday :D

Can anyone please post a few YouTube videos produced by Diplo? If this has been done before, I apologize. But I just have never heard of him and would love to hear some of his BEST work. Thanks :) ♡♡♡

so she has been following 50 Cent for a while now... could that be a possibility too??

Only if she's interested in stealing his producers. No rap collabos unless Azealia Banks.

I need to check out who Diplo is, I don't know him or anything he's done. Exciting updates!!!!

He produced on the first two M.I.A. albums. And worked with Beyoncé on Run the World (Girls).

If she did 11 demo's with Avicii though, do we think she was unhappy with them so is going in a different direction? Or is she just going to cherry pick the best tracks from each session with all these people?

He produced on the first two M.I.A. albums. And worked with Beyoncé on Run the World (Girls).

Ooh thanks. I like M.I.A.

Run the World is one of the worst songs in the bit sort of popular music though - BORK.

MADONNA HAS ALSO POSTED A PICTURE ABOUT DIPLO. THE COLLABORATION HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.

WHY ARE WE NOT CELEBRATING? CELEBRATE THE EXCITING NEWS!

Y'all, ignore Sparkle. It's just a PRESSED Flopga stan that comes out of the cracks at happy times to kill the mood. Don't take em seriously.

BITCH DON'T KILL THE VIBE.

Adrian, your enthusiasm is wonderful as always. :kiss2:

Also, you are spot on about Sparkle, People don't respond to him/her with explanations or take their posts seriously as every post he has done is a put down of Madonna. Either read them their rights or ignore. I can feel a flushing coming soon. :chuckle:

Very exciting as Diplo is known to experiment and do freaky things. All this studio time also tells me that M is really invested in music and not phoning things in this time. She's picking people and lookin at actual collabo's and making the most out of work instead of just getting vocals done.

Some of my fav Diplo tracks, and if she does anything as hard and banging as "Original Don", then I'm a very very very happy camper:

* Major Lazer - Original Don:

* Robyn - Dancehall Queen:

* Beyonce - End of Time:

* Nicola Roberts - Beat Of My Drum:

* Major Lazer - Pon de Floor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxD_7S7bl8k

How come so many people have never heard of him? He is producing stuff and creating albums with Major Lazer for 10 years now. He has been M.I.A.'s boyfriend for 5 years and produced some of her songs. He is especially known for experimental dancehall sounds.

Seems like she's taking her time and producing enough mterial to chose the best ones of the bunch.and it looks like she's having fun in the studio too.

Why the Gaga troll with a dog name hasn't been banned already ?

It's not weak at all.

Lol I know right?! that had me rolling, American Life is Madonna's one of the STRONGEST albums!!

Anyway, thanks to all who shared Diplo's work on here. I did some research myself and found that Diplo also produced Justin Bieber's Memphis. Which is a pretty good track. He also did Britney Spears' Passenger. I love his beat. Really happy Madonna chose him!! Please let it be more than 1 or 2 tracks. I would be ok if she did the whole album with him.

Seems like she's taking her time and producing enough mterial to chose the best ones of the bunch.and it looks like she's having fun in the studio too.

Why the Gaga troll with a dog name hasn't been banned already ?

I hope it doesn't get banned its cute seeing it try and knowing that its a gaga stan makes it even funnier lol

So Diplo, Avicci, Mozella, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum, Fred Ball, Toby Gad and Symbolyc One aka S1

Great lineup :wow:

Ok. I think this album will have few chilled out ballads in a style of r&b, lots of nice beats, a couple of ground breaking dance songs with a heavy base and really good lyrics!! I think this will be a super pop album that will be pleasant and catchy. I really like some of the stuff by Toby Gad and definitely Diplo. Avicci has lots of amazing songs in his young career too. The girls are helping Madonna with the lyrics. Can't wait to hear the end result.

Btw, I am not listening to any snippets or god forbid leaks. Waiting for the album to come out before I listen to any of if.

I just heard two low quality snippets on Facebook that are supposed to be leaks of Rebel Heart and rEVOlution. Anyone else hear them?

why do people say these kind of things and then not include a link (no offence but that shit is annoying :p)

edit:guess it's a troll, never mind it then

BAN

he's so good and experimental.. the work he did with MIA is amazing. going from the safer music producers to him is quite a change. if they work so long till midnight it's a good sign, it means things are going well! maybe she'll love it so much she'll get rid of the other producers and do the whole album with him ( :p) (if only..)

If she did 11 demo's with Avicii though, do we think she was unhappy with them so is going in a different direction? Or is she just going to cherry pick the best tracks from each session with all these people?

lets hope she ditched avicii. Diplo should do the whole album