New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

That's not an article, it's made up shit from urban fan myths on message boards.

get a grip people.

I can't stand this feeble online generation..I fucking shit on people who write for blogs.

Like don't spit on my craft #J.Lo1999

I hear you but not all of this blog is myth.. there is evidence that some of these claims are true.

Ooh a winter release. Lovely.

I always found Music to be a strange release . August was just odd for her.

I think she has to release at least 2 proper singles before the album. 1st single in August, 2nd in October and the LP in November!

That's not an article, it's made up shit from urban fan myths on message boards.

get a grip people.

I can't stand this feeble online generation..I fucking shit on people who write for blogs.

Like don't spit on my craft #J.Lo1999

So, Gaga is entirely innocent and all the numerous reports from former employees about her plotting against different artists is all just completely untrue?

Born This Way just happened to sound like Express Yourself, and her systemically copying Madonna's looks and themes is also coincidental too right?

Different members of Gaga's team saying she'd "wipe the floor with Madonna's crap EDM and show her what real EDM with Artpop looks like," is all just coincidental too?

I don't prescribe to every piece of the article and I'm all for giving Gaga the benefit of the doubt and I have been doing that for years but you know enough is enough after awhile. She's clearly had it out for Madonna for years and it's about time we all start recognizing that and stop being politically correct.

Edited by Arnian

Katypatra after reading this post I'm not a fan of yours anymore

tumblr_inline_mklvuvZgLb1qz4rgp.gif

If you sympathize with Gaga then I haven't really lost anything in you... sorry ♡

Yeah I responded to everyone.. it was fun.

Respond to this idiot as well.

To worry about which one of these faux stars is better is like trying to figure out whose poop smells more. Neither one of them has done anything substantive in their entire lives. They are all costume jewelry and no beef. What a waste of time! - See more at: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1012717/pg1#sthash.ZRNJsL7Y.dpuf

Madonna has done nothing substantive in her life? :lmao: Besides creating some of the most iconic pop songs and images in the world.

Sounds like a bunch of music snobs on this site.

If you sympathize with Gaga then I haven't really lost anything in you... sorry ♡

I don't like Gaga at all, I wouldn't go to her concert if it was free.

I was however disappointed in your post. I don't even want to repeat what you said.

Anyway this is very off topic

Guest eroticerotic

i never understood why there are not 2 or 3 lead singles in advance of the album nowadays. that is the only way singles will fare well then they do in this day and age.

she should release a single now, another 3 months later, and another right before the album release!

Lmao, this comment:

WHY are people bringing up Cher to discredit Madonna? They are NOTHING alike.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:37 AM
Think Madonna was the original "out there" girl? Cher anyone?

- See more at: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1012717/pg1#sthash.ZRNJsL7Y.cIrkS9Yc.dpuf

Stop polluting this thread with the talentless has been. That's what the flop princesses forum is for. Take it there.

It says play nice at the top and this should be an M only thread because we're getting more music soon!

Yippeeeeee!

Stop polluting this thread with the talentless has been. That's what the flop princesses forum is for. Take it there.

It says play nice at the top and this should be an M only thread because we're getting more music soon!

Yippeeeeee!

Maybe you should read previous posts and realize that Gaga was directly related to current news about the album, as opposed to bitching and whining

I've never seen anyone here wish her dead. So fitting in isn't really an excuse. That's kinda scary tbh

:lmao: Tears of joy.

Well theres a full version that's 40mins, heres an edit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpUqpLh0iRw

:lmao:

so approp.

That's utter bullshit and your katypatra is a troll. How dare you compare THAT to people who just happen to not be fooled by a manipulating jackass. You tell her and her trolls to stay away from Madonna.

None of your insults is gonna stop people from saying what they believe.

OMG D-RAMA.

Wasn't that a joke? All the gifs of people falling off buildings and real housewives gifs.

I don't remember anyone wishing Gaga dead. Never seen that on here at all. Making fun of Gagas dancing to wishing her death is quite a leap.

I don't think people on here appreciate being lumped with someone who's mental capacity is clearly questionable. That rant earlier followed by peaceful Kabballah speak was ridiculous, another pattern I've never seen on Madonna Nation either.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

I did say that KittyPuta was nuts like totally last year and some people said I was bullying him.

Madonna has outlived and outshined legends. I can't wait for her new album!! 2 singles before the lp drops would be awsum news!!!!!

I hope she changes the method of placing the sad-uptempo ballad at the end of the tracklist this time. It's becoming predictable.

Easy Ride/Like it Or Not (not really but stil)/Voices/Falling Free

Only one of those songs is sad.

Only one of those songs is uptempo.

Only one of those songs is a ballad. So now what?

An October release would be perfect. I have always wanted her to do a Halloween themed video like Thriller for example. Something dark, fun, and epic with a horror twist. This could be the opportunity if she does multiple videos.

:dead: I can't stop laughing at the thought of Madonna in cut up rags dressed as a zombie. :lmao:

You know I want a surprise Madonna-Adele duet on the album. Maybe they can release it both as 2nd singles.

I've told you I want Madonna to sing and sit on a stool while Adele dances wildly around her doing gymnastic/aerial routines.

Why are we talking about Gaga...AGAIN?

Keep that shit in the 4327th Gaga thread. Thank You!

Anyway, back on topic...I'm really excited about this album, probably more excited than any other of her albums so far, simply because we actually see pics of the recording process and how much she seems to be involved and into it.

I also think she's really passionate about this album, because she's most likely going to sing about stuff that means much to her, artistical freedom, equality, etc. The music Avicci and Diplo have made are basically what Madonna has been experimenting with over the past decades. Like, merging dance music, with tribal and folk elements. Diplo, in my opinion pretty much could help Madonna create a new type of Ray of Light. His production on Beyoncé's "End of Time" and his work for M.I.A. (Paper Planes = Shanti/Ashtangi, anyone?) is really amazing and I can totally see Madonna going into that direction.

I'm ready for fun and uplifting music, with good and meaningful lyrics! I'm pretty sure she can pull it off one more time, after the glorious COADF.

:dead: I can't stop laughing at the thought of Madonna in cut up rags dressed as a zombie. :lmao:

Madonna zombie would be funny to see but I have always thought she needed a Thriller. She hasn't done a long form music video in ages. Something epic with a horror theme would be awesome.

Doesn't have to be zombies, there's plenty of options.

Madonna zombie would be funny to see but I have always thought she needed a Thriller. She hasn't done a long form music video in ages. Something epic with a horror theme would be awesome.

"The Reincarnation Tour"

I always wanted her to do a really creepy, dark, and grainy video for Paradise Not For Me.

Yes, I know we have the Drowned World Tour video, but that's not what I had in mind.

And honestly Madonna doesn't need a "Thriller". It would probably just turn into a cheesy mess. Plus she is very inspired by films and photography for her videos, and I don't get the impression that Madonna is into horror at all

OMG D-RAMA.

Oh sorry I forgot it's comedy central around here. I don't want to hear anyone ever talk about Madonna. Some of her fans care about nothing unless it's happening to them. If it doesn't affect them they don't care.

Madonna asks people to put a damn cigarette out and OMG D-RAMA. It's perfectly okay to support people who want to trash her though. THAT'S perfectly acceptable.

I hope she keeps the sisters in the studio theme going for the videos. Something directed by either sophie mueller or Ellen Von unwerth would be a dream come true for me.