New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

My sister just text me to say that she heard Madonna is bringing out a new album in October. She heard it on the radio.

The dates add up, to go against Adele is a risk but I doubt M cares.

Love the month of October and would be happy to see the album debut then.

Yes, can we please not wish death on people. That's more than crossing the line.

We? Who's we? I think Chellehighness already cleared that up. Obviously his faux rant served it purpose.

Guest Rachelle of London

October is perfect! Let's hope it's released on my bday. Erotica and BS were both released in Oct.

October is perfect! Let's hope it's released on my bday. Erotica and BS were both released in Oct.

During my favorite season too. FALLdonna.

:dramatic:

Guest Rachelle of London

During my favorite season too. FALLdonna.

:dramatic:

Can you imagine the promo outfits!

Guest Rachelle of London

If this is true we can expect the single when? July-August?

Probably. Which would be good. But I bet they're gonna release the album and single close together. I have this gut feeling.

An October release would be perfect. I have always wanted her to do a Halloween themed video like Thriller for example. Something dark, fun, and epic with a horror twist. This could be the opportunity if she does multiple videos.

I hope she changes the method of placing the sad-uptempo ballad at the end of the tracklist this time. It's becoming predictable.

Easy Ride/Like it Or Not (not really but stil)/Voices/Falling Free

Actually you could include BS,RoL, Music too, maybe Erotica. Would be nice to see her mix it up this record but Take a Bow, Mer Girl, Gone, Easy Ride, Like It or Not, Voices, Falling Free are all some of my favorite songs of hers. Also all among the best of those albums.

Edited by Arnian

Damn it looks like katypatra (lol) is the new star of this forum... October release is so faaaaaar... Let's see :

• Madonna Released: July 27, 1983
  • Like a Virgin Released: November 12, 1984
  • True Blue Released: June 30, 1986
  • Like a Prayer Released: March 21, 1989
  • Erotica Released: October 20, 1992
  • Bedtime Stories Released: October 25, 1994
  • Ray of light Released: March 3, 1998
  • Music Released: September 19, 2000
  • American Life Released: April 22, 2003
  • Confessions on the dancefloor Released: November 11, 2005
  • Hard Candy Released: April 19, 2008
  • MDNA Released: March 23, 2012

Ok, judging from the success of each album, is safer to wish a november release, as coadf and LV are way more successful than BS and E...

Maybe I have too much time on my hands and think too much... loool

I wouldn't mind a dance single in the summer (ala Celebration was released in July), then something more serious, mid tempo in late September with an album release in November. I can't survive without new music and with all this teasing until the autumn.

I hope she changes the method of placing the sad-uptempo ballad at the end of the tracklist this time. It's becoming predictable.

Easy Ride/Like it Or Not (not really but stil)/Voices/Falling Free

Like it or not was the perfect ending to an amazing album and there was nothing sad about it, it ended on a good vibe

I like all the songs you mentioned

Like it or not was the perfect ending to an amazing album and there was nothing sad about it, it ended on a good vibe

I like all the songs you mentioned

Don't get me wrong, I love them too. But it's becoming quite obvious what to expect at the end of the tracklist of her albums. :thumbsup:

An October release would be perfect. I have always wanted her to do a Halloween themed video like Thriller for example. Something dark, fun, and epic with a horror twist. This could be the opportunity if she does multiple videos.

I always associate the "Erotica" song/video with Halloween.

Adele and I heard that Taylor Swift will release in October. I want Madonna to release in November, get those holiday sales.

If she keeps enough of a high profile through October leading into November it should all be good.

I wonder is she is going to do another radio deal also this time again? Except lets hope this time she has a GREAT song for stations to repeat every hour on the hour.

How about responding to that idiot that posted Madonna's career was over by the time Gaga hit the scene comment at the end.

If being the highest paid celeb of 2013 is having your career over COUNT ME IN!

That's not an article, it's made up shit from urban fan myths on message boards.

get a grip people.

I can't stand this feeble online generation..I fucking shit on people who write for blogs.

Like don't spit on my craft #J.Lo1999

How about responding to that idiot that posted Madonna's career was over by the time Gaga hit the scene comment at the end.

If being the highest paid celeb of 2013 is having your career over COUNT ME IN!

Yeah I responded to everyone.. it was fun.

What idiot would say that's Madonnas career was over by the early 90s?

Her peak period ended in 1992, but she's still remained as one of the most commercially successful acts around the world since then