New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

There's still mixing, mastering etc. to be done, no?

I'm thinking we are looking at November realistically for the album. Get those Christmas sales bitch! :wow:

Although I don't want a head to head with Adele.

If we take the Hard Candy genesis timeline - recording was pretty much done in November, and it came out April.

The new album will most definitely come out this year, and I think November is the likeliest date to capitalise on the market and all that.

I do hope however that the first single will be out for September.

QUEEN!

Mixing and mastering for Madonna (I think) takes a few weeks to a month (tops). If recording is truly done, they could potentially have this out by late summer. However, something tells me she'll probably want to maximize 4th quarter sales and time it closer to a tour announcement so we'll probably get it later in the year.

It'd be cool if she started a tour in Australia right before Christmas. The sales effect would be massive.

i hope the earliest the tour will start is 2nd quarter of next year, so if madonna releases the album in october or so, she will have ample time to properly promote the album.

Since mixing and mastering is being mentioned again...

I'm listening to MDNA on cd in a recording studio and PLEASE FUCKING PLEASE ! Don't let Demo Castillon near the mixing board on the next album. It's criminal what he did. The sound compression is like being underwater, no depth, no subtility, no layers and Madonna's voice is thin, badly vocoded, compressed and almost irritating. He's probably the worst sound engineer ever. We already said it many times on Mnation, Orbit said it too but it can't be said enough though.

I'm gonna be very honest and i don't like to bad mouth anybody, but last week i was listening to Beautiful stranger with headphones and just after came i'm a sinner, two songs that i adore, so two similar tracks produced by the same producer but the second one mixed by Demo Castillon and honestly the difference is horrible. You'd think "I'm a sinner" is the one that was recorded 15 years ago and "Beautiful Stranger" the new one.

I don't know precisely, but all i know is that at least 70% of the fanbase and even non fans who have bought the album agree on the sound mixing being very wrong so maybe someone who speaks english perfectly could write the a letter/email and we could add like a list of all the names who agree so she can see there's indeed something not going right. She's very concerned about the quality of her work and i'm sure she'd appreciate this kind of constructive feedback from her fanbase. After all even William Orbit, who is qualified said the same.

LET'S DO SOMETHING.

Guest gang bang

If we take the Hard Candy genesis timeline - recording was pretty much done in November, and it came out April.

The new album will most definitely come out this year, and I think November is the likeliest date to capitalise on the market and all that.

I do hope however that the first single will be out for September.

QUEEN!

yes but at that time .she was working on the movie too , now she is only working on the álbum, I hope the álbum can be released in September

Isn't the L'uomo Shoot to coincide with the album promotion? I'm pretty sure that is due soon, so I'm crossing my fingers for at least a single to drop SOON. Might explain all the fittings and meetings with Mert & Marcus etc. One can dream! I've got a feeling that she's gonna just release a new single on iTunes with a video the same day, when we're least expecting it.

It'd be cool if she started a tour in Australia right before Christmas. The sales effect would be massive.

Katy Perry finishes her (minimum) 23-date, five-week arena tour of Australia about a week before Christmas. I'm not sure that December would be the best time to start a tour here. Where would she go after that, since it's the middle of winter in the northern hemisphere and the only other outdoor venues she could play would be in South America? It would be May before she could continue the tour in the northern hemisphere (unless she only played indoors, which is unlikely for countries such as Italy). In any case, I'm working in Italy for six weeks from the start of December, so she's not allowed to tour Australia while I'm out of the country :)

So the album is not done?

She spelled unapologetic wrong again :biggrin:

I think this picture was taken last week when she allowed Mozella to wear her gloves :D But I believe that the album has not been completed yet.

yes but at that time .she was working on the movie too , now she is only working on the álbum, I hope the álbum can be released in September

Yes babe well this time around she can do tour rehearsals and promo shows etc !

Madonna hates talent shows.

That is very true but to be fair she did Star Academy in France for COADF.

Although I do like the fact that she's consistently turned Simon Cowell down.

That is very true but to be fair she did Star Academy in France for COADF.

Although I do like the fact that she's consistently turned Simon Cowell down.

She probably didn't know it was a talent show when she agreed to do it. :lol: We know she doesn't watch TV.