New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

She has always wanted current sound. Ever since Shep remixed EY.

IC, E, BS, ROL, M, AL, COADF, HC and MDNA are all about current/future even some underground "hip" sound scape / producers.

But yes, this new record looks imitating MDNA pattern, on paper, that is.

difference being for the majority of those albums she was the one discovering/bring to the forefront these new producers/sounds. Not bagging someone because they have produced the latest teen slut at number 1 :lmao: either way.. just my opinion I look forward to hearing it all.

I'm getting really excited too! it seems she has a great chemistry with this team and she is in love with her work, I don't know if she was in love with her work in the previous 2 albums and I don't really care actually, I'm just happy because she's happy in this process. Love the hype!

Ariel Rechtshaid producing on this album?? Best news about this project so far! Excited to hear what he and Diplo did for Madonna.

Ariel produced Everything Is Embarrassing by Sky Ferreira and Nuclear Seasons by Charlie XCX, two of my favorite songs from last year.

Song really starts at about 0:58

This is great news because Nuclear Seasons is a fantastic song, not to mention almost all of Charli XCX's album is strong.

So who do we think the main producer on the album is then?

Really exciting that the recording process may be finished. I feel like she definitely has more up her sleeve but at this rate it seems likely the album will be out this year!

So excited!

Ugh I wish I could post emojis to show everyone my feelings :(

Just want to show my immense excitement

You sound just like M.I.A. on twitter :lmao:

It's the motion not the size. Give it to me Diplo! :inlove::lmao:

IKR

If these size queens don't want him, I'll take him gladly. He's beautiful. I wish M would fuck him for me.

Plus the big ballad of the album Haterz (get off my dick)

This is going to be my favorite track for sure :D ♡♡♡

I think you have a problem understanding anything that doesn't come out of your big mouth. Sorry...

I don't understand this at all.

CICATRIX REMIX :wow:

:queenbitch::sassy:

difference being for the majority of those albums she was the one discovering/bring to the forefront these new producers/sounds. Not bagging someone because they have produced the latest teen slut at number 1 :lmao: either way.. just my opinion I look forward to hearing it all.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Where's our beautiful Nightshade? We need a genesis type thread to take us through the sessions' timelines :wow:

Oh, I have been building it all along. :)

WE'RE GETTING A NEW MADONNA ALBUM FOR SURE AND NOW IT MAY ALMOST BE DONE.

CELEBRATE WITH RANDOM MADONNA GIF

tumblr_lcu06lYnB71qezxsoo1_500.gif

Remixes, photoshoots, untraditional promo, interviews, MORE REMIXES, videos, FUCKING TOUR PROBABLY. Whatever this era brings, SO EXCITED I DECLARE THIS RANDOM MADONNA GIF WEEK!

giphy.gif

I'm so excited that she is working with Ariel Rechtshaid! I just hope it turns out more like Sky Ferreira/Charli XCX/Blood Orange/Solange than Haim.

:vogue:

I hope the album sound is "adult", I want adult dance music ala COADF, not some unnaturally happy tunes ala Katy Perry like GMAYL or Superstar or Birthday Song :).

I think it's definitely coming this year. This will probably be the fastest album she's ever made depending on when they drop it (Q3 or Q4). How exciting! A tour in 2015 will be the icing on the pop goddess cake.

p.s. Visit Australia for god's sake.

Ariel co-produced Sky Ferreira's 'Night time, My time' full album and most of the tracks on Haim's 'Days Are Gone' ... However this turns out to be I'M SOOO HEERE FOR IT!! :wow::wow::wow:

I have the feeling thhis is going to be such a fun album! :drool: