New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

So true. Let's ban tmz links from this site. 😆

TMZ is a site that is built on negativity so of course that's all its going to attract.

Hell, that's true about most gossip sites these days.

If she was in the studio this week as an article states and she said she would rather be working on her new music instead of going to the Gala, I have a gut feeling she will be instagraming more info about the album this weekend and hopefully there is some sort of specifics involved. :)

Looking more like Q4 or even Q1 next year again if she is still in the studio writing...

M adonna didn't finish recording Bedtime Stories until August 1994 and it was out by October 25th 1994

well he also tweeted about "revolution" earlier and M followed him a month or so ago.. it's very likely.. but i know he has a history of not being very friendly about her.

mql1.jpg

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Celebration !!!!!

Guest bluejean

I just heard Aviccii Lay Me Down!

Great song, I hope she's doing stuff like THAT with him!!

I just heard two low quality snippets on Facebook that are supposed to be leaks of Rebel Heart and rEVOlution. Anyone else hear them?

Guest bluejean

Fuck this album must be coming soon!!

August-November for sure!

I just wonder when the tour will start? How realistic is it that it will start this year....

Fuck this album must be coming soon!!

August-November for sure!

I just wonder when the tour will start? How realistic is it that it will start this year....

Hopefully early next, so I can save $$$$$$ im determined to get a great seat this next tour

Too many cooks in the kitchen and too much time being spent making this album. Not a good sign. What's taking so long? The record company probably wasn't happy with the dud tracks they heard so far and she's trying to come up with something decent now.