New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

Yes to Naughty Boy! :-)

♡♡♡ I'm so psyched about this!!! I've been having this feeling that Madonna's album is going to almost sound hipster/retro.

Thanx btw for being sweet

I am relatively new here but i'm appalled by the way you guys treat each other.. I can see how some people feel the need to pick on some one or how some others feel the need to be center staged.. This place is about discussing Madonna or things related to her. It's not about being nasty or judgmental or ego driven.

There's already enough of that in the world and i don't need to read it on here on a regular basic! We should just appreciate and discuss and debate on the several topics presented.. all the rest should be banned from here. # JustAThought

Get a grip. And talk about the NEW ALBUM.

Some people come on here and talk about other shit, and that's what the lounge is for. They'll most definitely get called out, especially when they start sounding like a know it all queen of the teen scene. Sorry.

On topic, the new album seems like it's gonna be a very POP affair. Im excited about that, mainly because her pop songs usually translate so well live, but also the remixes are usually more effective.

I'm not a pop radio listener, but it would be nice to have undeniably radio friendly songs by Madonna, if for no other reason than to hear random people say how good her new album is.

I am relatively new here but i'm appalled by the way you guys treat each other.. I can see how some people feel the need to pick on some one or how some others feel the need to be center staged.. This place is about discussing Madonna or things related to her. It's not about being nasty or judgmental or ego driven.

There's already enough of that in the world and i don't need to read it on here on a regular basic! We should just appreciate and discuss and debate on the several topics presented.. all the rest should be banned from here. # JustAThought

+1

Guest Rachelle of London

All therapy sessions can be directed to the lounge. I'll bring the tissues.

I'd die if she releases a reworked version of Animal! One of my favorite unreleased tracks from her! :dramatic:

Same here!!! I remember the first time i heard that song, i just COULDN'T believe it wasn't on Hard Candy! It's such an awesome song.

Guest Rachelle of London

I think the newbies would've had heart attacks if they were on this forum 2/3 years ago. :lmao:

Bless em

He's a relatively new member, can't you be a little nicer with him? You're picking on every post he makes and it's not pleasant to read.

Stop pretending to be a good girl. It's not becoming of you.

:lmao: They're twins!

Awww I've never seen this Fernancey guy before but he's so cute omg ♡♡♡ I don't even care if he can't dance and sings totally off key lol

Btw, just tried to friend request him on Facebook and it says he has reached the requests limit... he must be doing something right if so many people want to add him. Well for one he's obsessed with Madonna lol

And omg, he's wearing a red string!!!! 2hdpkqp.jpg

Sorry guys this post is completely off topic, BUT YOU'RE NOT A REAL MADONNA FAN IF YOU'RE NOT WEARING THE RED STRING!!!

*shakes head* *speechless*

No. It's called a sense of humour and you'd do well to find your own. I'm a very DEDICATED Madonna fan and have been for a long time. I can not wait to hear her new work and see her live. That doesn't mean that I'm gonna entertain ridiculous recycle garbage conversations and dumb opinions. I DON'T have the need to be centre staged but I do have the need to express my opinion. I find Katypatra so ridiculous that he may as well be a parody. It's my opinion. If it's not yours get over it and run along. :madonna2:

Alright, let's get on with the album news...

(In my best Posh Spice accent)

This thread has become PARTICULARLY annoying.

Call me when dates for the single drop.

Alright, let's get on with the album news...

(In my best Posh Spice accent)

This thread has become PARTICULARLY annoying.

Call me when dates for the single drop.

FYI posh spice isn't posh! She's no downtown abbey. She'd be better off in Eastenders in the launderette!

FYI posh spice isn't posh! She's no downtown abbey. She'd be better off in Eastenders in the launderette!

She's from Essex but she's hardly Eastenders.

I wrote Fernancey a message and he just added me on Facebook. Guess what? Thank you CICATRIX for introducing a REAL Madonna fan to me!!

Now going along the new album... THERE ARE no news of any kind just yet. Let's sit tight and wait... Might as well have fun poking fun at each other while waiting ♡♡♡

I listened to Coldplay's new song produced by Avicii but I don't like it that much, I think Madonna's voice will suit Avicii's beats better

Ugh yeah, I love Coldplay's production and sound but the voice is awful. Sounds so nasally and forced... Madonna's voice will definitely be magical on Avicci tracks

I wrote Fernancey a message and he just added me on Facebook. Guess what? Thank you CICATRIX for introducing a REAL Madonna fan to me!!

Now going along the new album... THERE ARE no news of any kind just yet. Let's sit tight and wait... Might as well have fun poking fun at each other while waiting ♡♡♡

You two were MADE for one another. Don't be talking about being a real fan to me though. NOBODY questions my fandom especially not a NOBODY like you. Now go and talk about how individual you are and inappropriately add hearts everywhere. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You just added more hearts than I ever did, sir! How what you said suppose to make any sense now? You pretty much contradicted whatever you were trying to imply in a first place! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Guest Borderline

man the forum sucks lately. A bunch of queens with their claws out scratching at the air.

Guest Rachelle of London

She's from Essex but she's hardly Eastenders.

She's from Cheshunt in Hertfordshire

Imagine if a new single just dropped from nowhere!

That'd be fucking amazing Chelle!!!! I wish ....

The wait is killing me, even more so when we know the album is being done ....

All therapy sessions can be directed to the lounge. I'll bring the tissues.

Yes please ! Why can't we just talk about THE NEW MADONNA'S ALBUM on here ? Surely no one wants to know who I fancy in this thread .

I am hoping for ANY kind of release at this point. Am so looking forward to it. I do think she will surprise us somehow but I doubt she will pull a Beyonce .