New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

I get that there isn't any news to discuss right now, but there are like three Hard Candy threads in the main forum. Take it there y'all.

On another note, she hashtagged WTF in her new Instagram picture. I honestly would not be surprised if that was a title of a new song. It seems like something she would do right now. :chuckle:

I love Animal and Across the sky!

I think Across the sky was lead single material for the genre she was going for with Hard Candy

It's a beautiful catchy easy to listen to song

Across the Sky YES a thousand times! A song I can resonate with on so many levels, plus it's so ambient and dreamy. Love it!

^ hahaha. .love it.

She never had fake personas, she, like any other human being out there, is a mix of contradictions and she has the possibility to explore it. Regular people can't change styles creatively that easily because we are stuck in a job and can't leave it even if you want to.

I went from a jock to a hipster to a prep in just one year. Not to mention I've been emo for about 3 years in my teens and then a good church boy lol But none of it was ever forced. And I'm a regular person.

So I hope Madonna has not stopped reinventing herself. Didn't she say that there is so much to learn and to know? I hope she wont settle in this one comfortable zone.

Madonnarama thinks this photoshoot she's been sharing with us on Instagram could also be used to promote her new album...

I hope NOT!!

I went from a jock to a hipster to a prep in just one year. Not to mention I've been emo for about 3 years in my teens and then a good church boy lol But none of it was ever forced. And I'm a regular person.

So I hope Madonna has not stopped reinventing herself. Didn't she say that there is so much to learn and to know? I hope she wont settle in this one comfortable zone.

Madonnarama thinks this photoshoot she's been sharing with us on Instagram could also be used to promote her new album...

I hope NOT!!

To me it just sounds like you don't have an identity of your own so you're being what other people expect of you. Madonna isn't weak.

Do people really define themselves as jocks or preps or emo? Everyone I know is just who they are and has their friends and lives without putting a tag on it. Maybe it's just more of a clothing style thing.

Do people really define themselves as jocks or preps or emo? Everyone I know is just who they are and has their friends and lives without putting a tag on it. Maybe it's just more of a clothing style thing.

#teenagers

Is Madonna re-working Animal for the new album?!?

2 weeks ago

And if you have something nice to say i might let you lace up my boots! #artforfreedom #rebelheart #revolutionoflove

437a049ec0bd11e39bf00002c99b113a_8.jpg

If you want, I'll treat you like a Rebel

If you want, I'll feed you like a Rebel

If you want, I'll hunt you like a Rebel

If you want, I'll treat you like a Rebel

Your identity is not what you wear or how you do your hair. In that respect no one should put a tag on themselves based on their current style. However the style they choose most certainly does have a tag. Even hair cuts have names.

To me it just sounds like you don't have an identity of your own so you're being what other people expect of you. Madonna isn't weak.

Darling, no one said Madonna is weak :) Let's say you're a strong, young, creative individual. Wouldn't you want to express yourself however you want and NOT CARE about what other people think? Ponder about that for a bit...

Anyway, I don think there is anything wrong in wanting Madonna to at least change her hair. The reason I mentioned that I like to play with different looks and styles myself is because I am an interesting person with a lot of imagination. Madonna is an artist. It's kind of her job to reinvent herself.

Edited by Katypatra

Darling, no one said Madonna is weak :) Let's say you're a strong, young, creative individual. Wouldn't you want to express yourself however you want and NOT CARE about what other people think? Ponder about that for a bit...

Anyway, I don think there is anything wrong in wanting Madonna to at least change her hair. The reason I mentioned that I like to play with different looks and styles myself is because I am an interesting person with a lot of imagination. Madonna is an artist. It's kind of her job to reinvent herself.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You are like the new Fernancey! :dead: It's not for you to decide how interesting you are. I also don't need to ponder ANYTHING you say because I can absorb and digest it before you've even though it. Now please, run along.

BmyPMkFIQAAlfgz.jpg

I was just thinking about them working together yesterday. I would LOVE that so I hope it's true. His songs for Britney's album didn't make the cut because of the change in musical direction (thanks to Will.I.Am). I really enjoy his songs, especially the most well-known La La La. It was a huge hit in Europe last summer and as far as I know it's currently in the top 20 of the Billboard HOT 100.

Also:

"Naughty Boy went on to express his admiration for Grammy winner Orbit by noting, “I think I was more excited about the William Orbit bit than the Britney, to be honest, because the Ray Of Light album, Madonna, is my favorite Madonna album, and he did that.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBi2y5GT3CA#t=16

Good taste ;)

Edited by DanM

You are like the new Fernancey! :dead: It's not for you to decide how interesting you are. I also don't need to ponder ANYTHING you say because I can absorb and digest it before you've even though it. Now please, run along.

He's a relatively new member, can't you be a little nicer with him? You're picking on every post he makes and it's not pleasant to read.

I was just thinking about them working together yesterday. I would LOVE that so I hope it's true. His songs for Britney's album didn't make the cut because of the change in musical direction (thanks to Will.I.Am). I really enjoy his songs, especially the most well-known La La La. It was a huge hit in Europe last summer and as far as I know it's currently in the top 20 of the Billboard HOT 100.

Also:

"Naughty Boy went on to express his admiration for Grammy winner Orbit by noting, “I think I was more excited about the William Orbit bit than the Britney, to be honest, because the Ray Of Light album, Madonna, is my favorite Madonna album, and he did that.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBi2y5GT3CA#t=16

Good taste ;)

I like this as well:

I never heard of Naughty Boy before, but I really like those two songs with Emeli Sande

I have never heard of him but I like those songs.

Yes that who it reminds me of! :lmao:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5uzv9_best-umbrella-parody-video-in-the-w_fun

Awww I've never seen this Fernancey guy before but he's so cute omg ♡♡♡ I don't even care if he can't dance and sings totally off key lol

Btw, just tried to friend request him on Facebook and it says he has reached the requests limit... he must be doing something right if so many people want to add him. Well for one he's obsessed with Madonna lol

And omg, he's wearing a red string!!!!

2hdpkqp.jpg

Sorry guys this post is completely off topic, BUT YOU'RE NOT A REAL MADONNA FAN IF YOU'RE NOT WEARING THE RED STRING!!!

Edited by Katypatra

I am relatively new here but i'm appalled by the way you guys treat each other.. I can see how some people feel the need to pick on some one or how some others feel the need to be center staged.. This place is about discussing Madonna or things related to her. It's not about being nasty or judgmental or ego driven.

There's already enough of that in the world and i don't need to read it on here on a regular basic! We should just appreciate and discuss and debate on the several topics presented.. all the rest should be banned from here. # JustAThought