New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

"Heartbeat" is a GREAT song....one of the best songs that Pharrell ever produced.His work on HC is superb,for the most part.It's such a shame that "She's Not Me" and "Beat Goes On" weren't singles.

I love dance 2night but everyone seems to forget this track.

'You don't have to be beautiful..."

I'd love a cross between hard candy and confessions!

I love the *groove* of "Dance 2Night",but the lyrics aren't very good.

I used to hate Incredible but completely unexpectedly fell in love with it this year. It's very chill, positive, nice beat and I LOVE the concluding part of the song.

Heartbeat is awesome too. "...that the Light shines ooon" ♡♡♡

Babes this might be controversial but as of now, I prefer Hard Candy to MDNA.

Ha WHAT!

Me too

God, I wish she would upload a teaser on Instagram. I'm starting to get impatient. I really hope this month we get some dates. I'm pretty sure her dancers heard the new material last night.

Edited by DanM

^ No. Then she'd be Gaga. Overhyping the album that by the time it drops it feels like it's been being hyped for forever. She's already doing/saying too much IMO.

And no one liked hard candy when it came out. Typical madonna fan cycles. When this new album drops (or even 5 years from now), a lot of us will be like "MDNA was epic!!!!"

^ No. Then she'd be Gaga. Overhyping the album that by the time it drops it feels like it's been being hyped for forever. She's already doing/saying too much IMO.

I agree with you that I don't want a Gaga-like overhype, also 2 months of #rebelheart feels like an eternity now. That is why I'm rooting for a summer single and in that case a preview this month would do no harm in my opinion.

And no one liked hard candy when it came out. Typical madonna fan cycles. When this new album drops (or even 5 years from now), a lot of us will be like "MDNA was epic!!!!"

you're so right !!!!

I loved HARD CANDY from the start.

GET OUT!

29bd9wh.jpg

I had no idea where to post this, but here I go

BmkNnSGCMAAI580.jpg

I saw it on twitter and some say its from the Truth Or Dare commercial... What do you think?

Is it real ? some parts look photoshopped (the hair, the legs...)