New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

Oh I hope it's US Vogue he did @voguemagazine and @metmuseum so am hoping it's US Vogue .

Guest Rachelle of London

I think he is referring to the MET Gala itself not to Madonna.

So why add the vogue magazine part aswell? And tag her in?

Guest Rachelle of London

He also posted an Instagram post of Madonna a few months ago with the caption Givenchy coming soon! Remember and a few of us were going all crazy thinking it would be tied in with the Terry Richardson shoot

Guest Rachelle of London

She'll defo be there if the albums coming out. She always gets a ton of press and it seems to be an event she likes

Wiz Kalifa recently said that he would like to work with Madonna.

I find it interesting and I could live with that, but I'd still prefer an album without any feature artists.

Thats the coolest thing I've heard in a while, I like him and his outfit and his vibe and he makes me horny lol

He better have something new for Madonna.. His tracks are becoming way too similar to each other.. i can see why people like them; it's very accessible EDM but hopefully he ll be EXTRA edgy for Madonna.

Hopefully she has something up her sleeve that will blow everything out of the water.

The lead single needs to be something of EPIC proportions. A song that has instant universal appeal.

I think the songs he produced on the album are gonna have his signature sound (EDM beat) anyway, I just wish the melodies are good enough to make it work.

Wtf now Coldplay too? That's even more bandwagon-jumping, I don't remember them ever working with a producer as trendy and mainstream as Avicii, that's what used to make their music sound special! Love Magic from their album, but that new song has the Avicii sound written all over it. Why is nobody reporting about them bandwagon-jumping? I'm sure media won't hold back to accuse Madonna of doing it though.

Yes the new Avicii tracks have to be completely different from the things he's been producing. If his so called trademarks beats are going to be there the media will say she's following the wave once again.

Hopefully she is going to create some magic like she did with Stuart Price. He once said" the thing is is that you don’t produce Madonna, you collaborate with her". That's what I am hoping will happen with Avicii, she'll put her stamp all over the songs.

We know she is hands on in the studio and has great vision. Everything just needs to come together this time.

Actually it aint bad. I think I ll like similar song sung by Madonna :). I think Avicii would do best with Madonna anyways...