Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

Maybe they're just producing some already written stuff from the previous sessions, or fixing up the mess Diplo made or something. She's certainly getting her money's worth from those grillz I see!

She looks really good & I'm not use to her being photographed with blond white dudes!

You mean like her ex husband? :-/

M is trolling us hard, I'm sure she comes in to this thread at the end of the day and cackle at the meltdowns lol

I suspect you're right because Queen M and Queen GU have a similar sense of humour and that's exactly what I do. :lmao:

She's lookin' quite skinny in the pic. Good. That's the way I like my Madonna, unlike that other lard butt

I suspect you're right because Queen M and Queen GU have a similar sense of humour and that's exactly what I do. :lmao:

I'm well aware of the perverse joy you get out of your postings, it feeds your Aries fire. You damn fire signs lol

I'm well aware of the perverse joy you get out of your postings, it feeds your Aries fire. You damn fire signs lol

Fire signs need to burn a lot of wood...if you get me. ;-)

She's now following some yoga teacher person but hasn't followed Disclosure...?

OMG she is recording a track with the yoga teacher. Or maybe she's recording a song with yoga chants! :inlove:

LOL! Read the comments on this outrageous article about M's "inappropriate" Instagram pics! They're all shitting on the writer and supporting M for a change!! Love it! The article is a golden piece of comedy as well! :lmao:

http://www.channel24.co.za/Gossip/News/Look-at-this-inappropiate-Instagram-Madonna-just-posted-of-her-13-year-old-son-20140609

LOL! Read the comments on this outrageous article about M's "inappropriate" Instagram pics! They're all shitting on the writer and supporting M for a change!! Love it! The article is a golden piece of comedy as well! :lmao:

http://www.channel24.co.za/Gossip/News/Look-at-this-inappropiate-Instagram-Madonna-just-posted-of-her-13-year-old-son-20140609

Omg that "article" is a joke! She never called David a slur, and how the hell is that image inappropriate? It's not like she posted a nude photo of Rocco.

OMG! MADONNA SHOWING A PIC OF HER SON DRYING OFF AFTER GETTING OUT OF A POOL!!!!!

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean like her ex husband? :-/

Oh most of us have forgotten that aberration. He now lives off her money and just impregnates the wife while he himself is putting on weight at an alarming rate.Atleast the last picture I saw. She's well rid of that one. That's for sure.

But still not Timor:/ That guy who couldn't give her personal space in that event she attended. Some artsy fartsy guy. Pierre something. He seems good for a try out atleast. I think our girl has developed commitment problems. :/

Our girl heart has been broken many times :( . I seriously think she's old fashion kinda gal and yeah just think she has issues with commitment and trust.

10369442_737738286272861_263499757_n.jpg

madonna

You all need to stop talking shit! Nothing good to say? #shutthefuckup #unapologeticbitch

I love her so much. I just got in a fight with this vile woman who will go nameless. I was feeling so down and she posted this right after it all happened. What perfect timing! She made me feel so much better. That's what I was saying her best message is helping people who are going through bad crap, not political or ageism!

She tagged Mert&Marcus e Giovanni Bianco on that picture. New photoshoot?

She tagged the following people in this picture:

* Natalia Kills

* Rocco

* Pharrell

* Giovanni Bianco

* Mert & Marcus

* Herself