Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

Btw, for those who said they'd love her to rock the girlie show haircut again i came across this pic from 2009 when she was with Jesus and from the angle the pic was taken it kinda looks like she has very short hair and at my big surprise it makes her look very young !

021110_madonnajesusbrazilmore.jpg

She looks just like miley lol

Madonna did not have cheek implants. Like was said its fillers. The reason why THANK GOD as of right now her face seems to have evened out and the cheeks aren't out of control. My hope that she is cutting back on the shit, or at least finding the right amount to inject.

And now a pic with Disclosure. This seems more than JUST a visit to the DJ booth etc. Love the song featuring MJ Blige and the one with the 'kissing video'. Those songs have dance and SOUL! Based on those, I would love a collaboration.

this is the first time i feel like she looks a bit different.. may just be the pic or uneven lipstick though!

I agree, different, as in free from all those silly filters etc that strip every little detail from her face. I love this latest pic. Just a regular photo with her looking great and natural.

This is a lot of face time with Disclosure. I think it would be more than a remix. but we'll see.

I love that track they did with Mary J. Blige. It seems like a natural progression from that early-to-mid 90's club sound.

Yeah, this seems more than just hanging out with these guys.

On the other hand I'd be disappointed if they would be doing only remixes for her instead of new music. I hate remixes :lol:

Anyway, these are exciting times. :)