Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

I'm baffled. She most likely has her trusty clip-ins or got a new set of bonded extensions. The photos she posted and the pap pics from te other night tell a very different story. However, even with her hair down, the length overall is still shorter than her recent recording studio and luomo vogue pics.

I'm really trying to wish Andy Lecompte success and prosperity, but it's really frustrating sometimes to see what "could have been" in another hairdresser's hands.

The concepts are there, the execution is not.

I will say he's stepped it up a bit, but it always looks like he's run out of time and had to wing it in the finish-out. And he uses too many clip-ins that he does not know how to color match. It's totally distracting to someone like me.

There,

I've said my peace.

But kudos to Madonna for going to Detroit and shining her light on the situation there and being hopeful for a recovery of her hometown!

I've noticed this too, and it always bugs me.

I love her hair a couple of inches below her shoulders. Not too long and not too short. Thank God she didn't cut her hair short. I don't think the super short hair would look good on her. Everyone here acts like they're hair experts, but I like her look the way it is. She's experimented with a lot of different colors and styles but I think her current look is great!

I love her hair a couple of inches below her shoulders. Not too long and not too short. Thank God she didn't cut her hair short. I don't think the super short hair would look good on her. Everyone here acts like they're hair experts, but I like her look the way it is. She's experimented with a lot of different colors and styles but I think her current look is great!

Well, since I've been a professional hairstylist for 18years, I do consider myself an expert (Not that that makes my opinion better than anyone else's.)

But since she's been working the same haircut for a few years, and basically the same haircolor for a few more, even the non-experts have their right to their opinions... Just like you.

A hair change generally signals a new era, so do forgive us for getting excited.

Whitney had a huge influence on Mariah, Christina, Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson, etc...Whitney's not my favourite artist but let's not underestimate her talents.

Im sure, but her CULTURAL influence is ZERO.

Just like Mimi influenced Xtina in vocal department, but NADA in CULTURAL field.

I'm baffled. She most likely has her trusty clip-ins or got a new set of bonded extensions. The photos she posted and the pap pics from te other night tell a very different story. However, even with her hair down, the length overall is still shorter than her recent recording studio and luomo vogue pics.

I'm really trying to wish Andy Lecompte success and prosperity, but it's really frustrating sometimes to see what "could have been" in another hairdresser's hands.

The concepts are there, the execution is not.

I will say he's stepped it up a bit, but it always looks like he's run out of time and had to wing it in the finish-out. And he uses too many clip-ins that he does not know how to color match. It's totally distracting to someone like me.

There,

I've said my peace.

But kudos to Madonna for going to Detroit and shining her light on the situation there and being hopeful for a recovery of her hometown!

Very interesting to read your thoughts, Madryan! Thanks for sharing :kiss2: Actually, I would be quite interested in seeing some related images of M's hairdo's. Is there a thread somewhere on MNation on this topic? If not, maybe we should start one.

Guest Pud Whacker

46636_300.gif46425_300.gif

GREAT SIGNATURE, whatatramp!

The original cut of No Bull! is a severely underrated yet completely iconic special.

The template for Behind the Video...

Madge has probably just discovered a new hair-color-changing app or something. I mean that toothbrush pic above, while fabulous, has had who knows how many processes and filters applied before she posted it.

Madge has probably just discovered a new hair-color-changing app or something. I mean that toothbrush pic above, while fabulous, has had who knows how many processes and filters applied before she posted it.

Yeah you can barely see her. :lol:

Very interesting to read your thoughts, Madryan! Thanks for sharing :kiss2: Actually, I would be quite interested in seeing some related images of M's hairdo's. Is there a thread somewhere on MNation on this topic? If not, maybe we should start one.

Haha. Maybe we should start one!

Actually, the hairdresser of glory days in the early 90's (and a few shoots here and there since then including the MDNA cover) was Garren. Then Orlando Pita did the bedtime stories -ray of light eras.

I follow Garren on Instagram and he recently followed me back and even makes comments! Lol!

My hair idol approves of me! Lol!

Maybe in only an Instagram post away from landing that touring job after all!

As far as the new shorter hair pics, is maybe she's only just now posting her Detroit trip pics because she wanted to be covert about it?

Who knows.

I think it's time for a public appearance to confirm or deny her haircut. How sad this waiting game is! Lol

Ps. GU, Garren also is the man responsible for all if the hair changes of Linda Evangelista.

Haha. Maybe we should start one!

Actually, the hairdresser of glory days in the early 90's (and a few shoots here and there since then including the MDNA cover) was Garren. Then Orlando Pita did the bedtime stories -ray of light eras.

I follow Garren on Instagram and he recently followed me back and even makes comments! Lol!

My hair idol approves of me! Lol!

Maybe in only an Instagram post away from landing that touring job after all!

As far as the new shorter hair pics, is maybe she's only just now posting her Detroit trip pics because she wanted to be covert about it?

Who knows.

I think it's time for a public appearance to confirm or deny her haircut. How sad this waiting game is! Lol

Ps. GU, Garren also is the man responsible for all if the hair changes of Linda Evangelista.

Yes, I love what Garren did with Madonna's hair! Cool that he is following you!

I love this look:

7ca1d53d.jpg

I love Orlando Pita's work as well.