Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

It's like she plays with us lol ! judging by the Instagram pic and the recent NY pics she obviously cut it, so most of her fans talk about her mysterious new haircut for 2 weeks (supposed for her big come back) and now she posts this pic of her back where the only thing you can see of her is her hair that are now long. Looking closely at the pic it looks like there's a fake tail, more blond, added under her shorter and darker one lol, or fake hair photoshopped, no kidding look :

1401654918-10372548-539989946110874-8205

This gif is one of the best things of the MDNA Era. It's hilarious and made me love Joan. All the more wonderful, I was there that night!

Me too, Sloane! :thumbsup: I also saw Tony and Joan in line at the bar :lol: Tony was wearing a Detroit Red Wings jacket.

I think she has got her hair cut and in that photo she is wearing a white scarf that seems like her hair.

Yeah i think you are right, it really seems to me there is something under her short and darker hair and it looks like a white scarf.

I think she has got her hair cut and in that photo she is wearing a white scarf that seems like her hair.

Yes, I think so too. Some people wear a scarf over their hair at the beach because all that sun is bad for colored and processed hair. Madonna dresses just like my mom at the beach. Completely covered up with a hat and a scarf. Of course my mom is 80! :laugh:

Yes, it's very funny how she is actively trying to hide her hair! It's weird how she took a picture of them from the back.

I think she has had her hair layered so possibly cut at the front layers but still long at the back. It always looks tied up, so we don't know that it is short.

Love the photo of Rocco and her father - so touching. Plus herself and Lola. Also, let's face it, Olga is becoming a superstar. Go Olga !

I think she has had her hair layered so possibly cut at the front layers but still long at the back. It always looks tied up, so we don't know that it is short.

Love the photo of Rocco and her father - so touching. Plus herself and Lola. Also, let's face it, Olga is becoming a superstar. Go Olga !

Preach it my darling. Some layers cut in. I really don't think Madge could be ****** putting in some FAKE HAIR on a family trip to the beach so she can fool her Instagram stalkers. Love Tony and Rocco pic too.

Whitney had a huge influence on Mariah, Christina, Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson, etc...

Whitney's not my favourite artist but let's not underestimate her talents

Influencing a singing style and being cultural are very different things. There's no other female (or male for that matter) singer, hugely successful on a commercial scale, that encouraged talk on societal or cultural issues other than Madonna. Whitney was way up than a Janine or Mariah in the intelligence or vocal merits department but she didn't write her music nor her lyrics nor talked about "issues", something she shares with them and everyone else that came along

Being cultural is a whole different matter.