Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

Haha. Maybe we should start one!

Actually, the hairdresser of glory days in the early 90's (and a few shoots here and there since then including the MDNA cover) was Garren. Then Orlando Pita did the bedtime stories -ray of light eras.

I follow Garren on Instagram and he recently followed me back and even makes comments! Lol!

My hair idol approves of me! Lol!

Maybe in only an Instagram post away from landing that touring job after all!

As far as the new shorter hair pics, is maybe she's only just now posting her Detroit trip pics because she wanted to be covert about it?

Who knows.

I think it's time for a public appearance to confirm or deny her haircut. How sad this waiting game is! Lol

Ps. GU, Garren also is the man responsible for all if the hair changes of Linda Evangelista.

I know and I think it's one of the many reasons that Linda was called the Madonna of the modelling industry. He has a very distinct signature in his work. A little avante garde with influences from the past. I can see why he's your idol. ;-)

madonna_ig_619.jpg

My sister Melanie's beautiful Art! We fall in love with bodies not our own! #artforfreedom

This is beautiful work and I don't think most people know how hard it is to achieve something like it. I was gushing with compliments when I saw M post it on Facebook. My mother is very skilled in the same way. It takes serious discipline and concentration.

is she working with Disclosure?

You think they have a lighting rig like that in a studio? They were DJing in NYC and she joined them.

You think they have a lighting rig like that in a studio? They were DJing in NYC and she joined them.

sorry how stupid of me, because shes always in clubs hanging out in dj booths.

long hair / short hair / long hair / short hair...

She has just posted this pic

10432051_476926605784553_267683305_n.jpg

i love that "distorted" look she's been giving to some of her pictures. how does she do that? i looks so cool.

i love that "distorted" look she's been giving to some of her pictures. how does she do that? i looks so cool.

There's an editing app that does that. My friend uses it to cover his wrinkles ! He joked, "she's using the same thing as me!!"

There's an editing app that does that. My friend uses it to cover his wrinkles ! He joked, "she's using the same thing as me!!"

do you know the name of the app, mensch?

sorry how stupid of me, because shes always in clubs hanging out in dj booths.

1) There are several instances where she has been.

2) Even if she weren't surely common sense would take over.

Nice. She was next to them, I don't think it was just another attendance-concert. :thumbsup:

She's in the DJ booth. That's where celebrities go. Believe me, I know. Paris Hilton used to spend every night in one. It doesn't mean that Paris Hilton was secretly collaborating with those DJ's. Such a flop like your mother monster ex mother monster.

10448900_811113212232815_1055093374_n.jp

Doing a little. Security work on the side for Disclosure........shure is Hawt in here!

Fuck, if she works with Disclosure then I will piss my pants! I mentioned this as a wish in previous posts. Obviously M is reading my comments! :biggrin:

I love how Madonna is popping up with all these different people that might or might not be part of her album. Its like she is in a really creative mood and wants to be around other creative people to inspire her and get ideas, and soak as much as she can up like a sponge to later weed out the bad and keep the amazing and good, all while putting the "Madonna touch" on all of it as it goes through her filter.

Least that's the vibe I am getting during this whole recording process.

I can't believe last night.

Random text. "Madonna is at Output with Disclosure, cab it here NOW. I'll get you in."

"WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTT???!!!!"

::cab::

I get in. It's packed. It's crazy. Everyone is going wild about M being there. I was drunk and barely remember anything. I ended up fucking the morning away and now I'm home. Gotta shower and change for class! Ahhh!

Btw, for those who said they'd love her to rock the girlie show haircut again i came across this pic from 2009 when she was with Jesus and from the angle the pic was taken it kinda looks like she has very short hair and at my big surprise it makes her look very young !

021110_madonnajesusbrazilmore.jpg