Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

New diet means she is gearing up her body for the next tour! :Disco_Ball:

Let's hope! On a related note, does anyone know if she's still on the macrobiotic diet? I'd be curious to find out how she eats now.

I've got the *unsubstantiated* FEELING that she has shot the video to her first single.. Anyone feel the same?

Absolutely.

Let's hope! On a related note, does anyone know if she's still on the macrobiotic diet? I'd be curious to find out how she eats now.

I think she's probably moved on. She goes through phases like everyone else (that's another thing I love) and they go with her image and style during any given period. I'm sure she eats clean and healthy, naturally. I mean, she has chefs and she has good taste. Its probably soups, chicken, fish, veggies and the occasional cheat (like when she said her guilty pleasure was fries during the MDNA era...I forgot where...)

she's so nostalgic i love it :dramatic:

What is a Kingdom without a Prince.............time goes by so slowly for those who wait! #lovesong #iconic.#rebelhearts

vhswfr.jpg

I was listening to "Love Song" the other day. Underrated. Now she posts this. :)

What is a Kingdom without a Prince.............time goes by so slowly for those who wait! #lovesong #iconic.#rebelhearts

vhswfr.jpg

Love this. Madonna showing respect and love for the artists she admires. Elvis, Michael Jackson and now Prince. Who will be next ?

Guest gang bang

vhswfr.jpg

i LOVE PRINCE , he is played all the time here on VH1 Latin...

Going out on a limb here & I may be the only one who thinks this & would like this to happen, but how awesome would it be if one of her songs was called iconic & it featured Elvis, Michael & Prince, I'm sure with technology Elvis & Michael could "sing" on the record? Just throwing it out there!

Going out on a limb here & I may be the only one who thinks this & would like this to happen, but how awesome would it be if one of her songs was called iconic & it featured Elvis, Michael & Prince, I'm sure with technology Elvis & Michael could "sing" on the record? Just throwing it out there!

I was thinking about something similar :D What if Iconic had a rap similar to Vogue with references to MJ, Elvis, Prince and others. However, I hope if there is a song titled Iconic, it does not have anything to do with them, because it would be tacky in my opinion.

Fantastic. I wonder if she will be naming a princess. Whitney Houston perhaps?

Guest whatatramp

Love this. Madonna showing respect and love for the artists she admires. Elvis, Michael Jackson and now Prince. Who will be next ?

Big Daddy Kane ofc

tumblr_n16ecnwvGs1svefdfo1_500.jpg

That pic with Prince must be from the late 80s (probably not during recording, as she said they did it by mail).

Love the acknowledgment of "Love Song" and all the royalty.

Only court jesters do it for the applause......Respect yourself #YASSSSS #UnapologeticBitch

1326466977_lady-gaga-madonna-467.jpg

The unfortunate looking court jester! #YAAAAAAASSSMAMA

i2Q4M59X3blM3.gif

Guest whatatramp

Only court jesters do it for the applause......Respect yourself #YASSSSS #UnapologeticBitch

1326466977_lady-gaga-madonna-467.jpg

:dead::dead:

Currently no one deserves the princess title, because of the longevity issue. If Britney was considered to be the princess once, she completely lost that title in the past couple of years.

Currently no one deserves the princess title, because of the longevity issue. If Britney was considered to be the princess once, she completely lost that title in the past couple of years.

Whitney would be the most deserving of the princess crown in terms of quality and longevity...although I'm sure some would say she is deserving of a queen's title in her own right.