Some dopey idiots think Madonna is being insulting

Jazzy Jan

To be honest I had no idea what she was talking about. I was like "huh"? Didn't know what she was getting at until now of course the reactions. Madonna is like detox, stirring up the toxins and hopefully flushing them out.

I hate this increasing PC world we're living in.

Anyway it was word association, it's what came into her head. Upset internet losers are prosecuting thought crime now.

But for a kale to be called gay is degrading,
'cause you think that being gay is degrading.
But secretly, you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you?

:lmao:

HOW IN HELL could anyone possibly think Madonna is homophobic?? :lmao: :lmao:

I know people are extremely biased toward her but come on! :lmao:

The press need to shut up with their biased hate, it's just ridiculous now.

OMG, it's all over the German newssites this morning. People are so fucking stupid, I can't.

Sometimes I feel really sorry for M. She knew that this would cause a scandal and initially wanted to remove the word 'gay' when she answered the Putin question but buzzfeed told her to keep it. I love her for sticking to what she believes in and for having an amazing sense of humor but it pisses me off that people label her racist and homophobic nowaday....her, of all people!

Some bloggers, journalists and people have no sense of humour or irony. See article below. Proves one thing though, people look to find fault and just don't get dry humour. As if Madonna would ever insult gay people.

Material Girl is making waves again, this time for describing kale as “gay.”

The pop star recently took part in Buzzfeed’s word-association game and was asked to write down the first thing that came to mind for 10 completely random things.

She also wrote “gay” for Russian President Vladimir Putin. But it was her response to the trendy leafy green vegetable that had people crying foul.

“Saying kale is ‘gay’ is meant to convey that she doesn’t like it, so it is an insult,” one fan wrote. “I am SO TIRED of people using ‘gay’ in a negative context.”

Another person wrote, “I am surprised she is using the word ‘gay’ as an insult. I thought she was more sensitive than that.”

Her putdown of kale wasn’t the only comment that drew fire, however. A number of folks didn’t take too kindly to her description of guacamole as “gross germs.”

Oh Yes ! Because Madonna despises the gay Community so much that she would compared it to a vegetable !

The person who wrote that ( and/ or was interviewed for ) article needs to go find some Kale and shove it up their asses.

The world is filled with people looking for something new to be outraged about. I was reading that Avril Lavinge pulled her video because it was "racist." Imagine if Madonna released NRM video now?! What the fuck is wrong with people?!

I bet most of those people are ugly prissy high maintenance virgins with bad garlic breath and sweaty pits and greasy skin that spend most of their time doing all their "gay activist" bullshit in front of a computer screen in the comfort of their own home rather than fly their rainbow flag in Saudi Arabia or Iran or something.

Oops I didn't know I couldn't talk about *DOORSLAM*

You just pretty much described SJWs all over.

People have never gotten madonnas humor, but looking back at her 80's and 90's "offenses", it's not so hard to see why some of her antics made some people lose their shit.......just different times and all that. Now though?? I swear people have gotten so pussified about EVERY. LITTLE. THING. It's like people have no sense of context about anything. They just see the word GAY and automatically throw a hissy fit.

The world is filled with people looking for something new to be outraged about. I was reading that Avril Lavinge pulled her video because it was "racist." Imagine if Madonna released NRM video now?! What the fuck is wrong with people?!

Napoleon, was thinking the exact same thing. Avril's song and video was annoying but all of this cultural Inappropriation garbage is just getting out of hand. Most of the time the people love the culture and being racist is not their intention in the slightest. Now, like you said Nothing really matters would probably be used today to imply Madonna is racist. Hey, they could even add La Isla Bonita and Take a bow videos and try to say she is culturally being inappropriate to Spanish people when she obviously loves them.