Some dopey idiots think Madonna is being insulting

Jazzy Jan

Some bloggers, journalists and people have no sense of humour or irony. See article below. Proves one thing though, people look to find fault and just don't get dry humour. As if Madonna would ever insult gay people.

Material Girl is making waves again, this time for describing kale as “gay.”

The pop star recently took part in Buzzfeed’s word-association game and was asked to write down the first thing that came to mind for 10 completely random things.

She also wrote “gay” for Russian President Vladimir Putin. But it was her response to the trendy leafy green vegetable that had people crying foul.

“Saying kale is ‘gay’ is meant to convey that she doesn’t like it, so it is an insult,” one fan wrote. “I am SO TIRED of people using ‘gay’ in a negative context.”

Another person wrote, “I am surprised she is using the word ‘gay’ as an insult. I thought she was more sensitive than that.”

Her putdown of kale wasn’t the only comment that drew fire, however. A number of folks didn’t take too kindly to her description of guacamole as “gross germs.”

Where did the article come from?

ABC news article and also being reported in the Independent and the Mirror. When you google Madonna, these are all showing up as news on her. It is so stupid that it is laughable. People will be calling her homophobic next.

She has called gay people "fags" for crying out loud. She is Madonna. SHE GETS A PASS! :lol:

In BOTH of her tour docs she throws out that word. Where was the bitching then?

Its all about context, and anyone that would think Madonna is a homophobe in any shape or form really is mental.

But for a kale to be called gay is degrading,
'cause you think that being gay is degrading.
But secretly, you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you?

Edited by _Gark

:lmao:

What it feels like for a Kale.

Somebody please make a gif of the Kale driving the yellow Camaro. :dead:

Have you ever had kale chips? I love them. Just drizzle some olive oil on it with a lil bit o salt n peppa

Good stuff

Oh my god, I am heartily sorry for having offended kale

:lol:

It's interesting and more telling that the mainstream media assume that "gay" is automatically a derogatory term. Much ado about nothing.

I know, right?! It's so gay!

Oh my god, I am heartily sorry for having offended kale

I made a vow that I would never eat another kale never put those green leaves on my plate because really it's kinda gay.

I bet most of those people are ugly prissy high maintenance virgins with bad garlic breath and sweaty pits and greasy skin that spend most of their time doing all their "gay activist" bullshit in front of a computer screen in the comfort of their own home rather than fly their rainbow flag in Saudi Arabia or Iran or something.

Oops I didn't know I couldn't talk about *DOORSLAM*

people are just bored and wanna criticise. it's another gossip piece. everybody has an opinion. and the tabloids of course jump on such bullshit. that's it. more junk to fill the minds of idiots.

the thought of this alone is just too ridiculous for words :lmao: how are the usual whiners/haters like those women of the view & the talk or some gossip show even gonna discuss this? (cuz you know they will :p) :lmao: i don't think anything can beat the famous hydrangea -gate ( :lmao:) but this comes pretty close in terms of ridiculousness.

pathetic really. people care more about M calling a veggie gay than putin.