New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

Update:Carl Falk, Swedish songwriter/producer who previously worked with Nicki Minaj and One Direction, spilled some details about working with Madonna and Avicii to Dagens Nyheter, Swedens biggest news paper:- Eleven demos were recorded in one week at Henson Recording Studios in Hollywood with accoustic guitars and a piano.- Six people were selected and divided in two different teams (Carl Falk/Rami Yacoub/Savan Kotecha and Salem Al Fakir/Vincent Pontare/Magnus Lidehäll). Both collaborated with Avicii.

- Madonna came in the studio in the afternoon and stayed as long as needed, sometimes until 7am. She worked closely with both teams writing, changing melodies and was very much in charge of the procces.

- Carl Falk describes her as a warm and giving person, who is fully in charge of her musical vision but also open to ideas from her writing partners.

This is old news.

I think what I dislike even more is when some people start copying and pasting and regurgitating what we've been posting here on fan forums for months and re-posting them as "EXCLUSIVE"s on their pathetic sites or Twitter accounts as if it's some kind of holy gospel.

UGh.

I'm very keen on the 1st *exclusives* that describe what the songs will sound like.

"We can exclusively reveal that the new album will have songs u can dance 2, she worked with producers & there are

a lot of melodies, lyrics and beats"

Iconic may sound a bit pretentious as an album title but Music could too and it worked, so. The songs in it have to be good, of course.

It all sounds amazing to me except for this iconic thing. I just think it's something you are, and something other people label you as, not something you call yourself. Shades of lady gaga, as pointed out...

I'm very keen on the 1st *exclusives* that describe what the songs will sound like.

"We can exclusively reveal that the new album will have songs u can dance 2, she worked with producers & there are

a lot of melodies, lyrics and beats"

:lmao: I know, right?

It all sounds amazing to me except for this iconic thing. I just think it's something you are, and something other people label you as, not something you call yourself. Shades of lady gaga, as pointed out...

Don't be so presumptuous. If she HAS written a song called ICONIC what makes you think it's about herself? It could be about many of the great icons in this world or maybe even just about questioning the significance of ICONS.

Don't be so presumptuous. If she HAS written a song called ICONIC what makes you think it's about herself? It could be about many of the great icons in this world or maybe even just about questioning the significance of ICONS.

I agree.The song "Iconic" could be a tribute song where she's paying tribute to the legendary icons that came before her...it could possibly be a new "Vogue"! :)

Thank you.

In fact the whole thing may be a big FUCK YOU to the whole concept of being "iconic."

It's amazing how a lot of fans still don't get her!

I agree.The song "Iconic" could be a tribute song where she's paying tribute to the legendary icons that came before her...it could possibly be a new "Vogue"! :)

yawn..

It's amazing how a lot of fans think they have this intimate insight into how her brain works and what she's thinking and doing at all times despite not even knowing the woman. Creepy.

Who knows what the significance of #iconic is and in which context she's using it? It would be just as presumptuous of you to think other people are wrong and you somehow know better

Where did you hear that from?

Someone supposedly "in the know" on facebook, i don't know him very well so i have no clue if it's reliable. When a new album is in the making a lot of fake rumors are popping everywhere so... I'd really like it to be true though cause i love the title "7 seas", this could lead to a real theme & imagery.

It's amazing how a lot of fans think they have this intimate insight into how her brain works and what she's thinking and doing at all times despite not even knowing the woman. Creepy.

Not really. Obviously unless you know someone personally you cannot get a full sense of who they are but in regards to her work and what she has shared you can form an idea of where she might be going concerning lyrics and what she has to say. I think what was suggested was to be open to other possibilities. Madonna likes people to form their own ideas. I think it says more about them.

Someone supposedly "in the know" on facebook, i don't know him very well so i have no clue if it's reliable. When a new album is in the making a lot of fake rumors are popping everywhere so... I'd really like it to be true though cause i love the title "7 seas", this could lead to a real theme & imagery.

But you really think she will miss the opportunity to reference the number thirteen on her title? ;)

Exclusive rumour! Updated M13 track list:

MADONNA: 7 Seas - the brand new album.

Original working titles: M13, Rebel Heart and Iconic.

Release date: September 2014

Tracklist (April 2014):

1. Rebel Heart

2. I Can't Wait

3. Iconic

4. Holy Water

5. Revolution of Love

6. Art for Freedom

7. 7 Seas

8. Blood Moon

9. Body Shop (Inside Out)

10. There/Their (NOT a cover of the Radiohead song)

11. Special Dog

12. Trust No Bitch

13. 13

Deluxe Edition:

1. Waving with the Crowd

2. Trust

3. Dangerous Path

4. Sitting on the Whole World

5. On Eagle's Wings

6. Defying Gravity

7. L-U-V

Japan Bonus Tracks:

1. Are you With Me?

2. I Dare You (To Read a Book)

3. Breakfast of Champions (Burn Baby Burn)

The 13th Warrior??????????? Isnt it the perfect title? It could be medieval inspired, see the 13th warrior movie on wiki: think of MDNA I m Addicted. It could go well with the Viking Theme and the lead single Rebel Heart.