New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

Trust me from what I've heard she will definitely tour AUSTRALIA this time.

It may or may not be the opening leg of the tour, but probably Jan/Feb 2015

If she cancels (again) it will be the last straw for both the promoters she is in talks with here and her Aussie fans.

"Promoters"? If she tours Australia, Live Nation will be the promoter.....!

I think it was Avicii produced tracks that were presented to her photographers first. She worked with him first if we go by Instagram pics and those 3 tracks that was reported by Moe. CANT WAIT!!!!

Someone posted this on Icon:

"Easter Sunday night at the Chateau Marmont.

She was hanging out with a bunch of guys including Mert and Marcus.

It was cool to overhear her talking. And sounding like just a regular person.

Near the end of the night she went up to one of the rooms and started playing music really loudly.

You could tell it was her voice singing, but I didn't recognize any of the songs.

I overheard someone from her group saying it was a new song called "Holy Water".

As if...

Madonna blasting her new songs in a hotel room.. maybe she wants another GAYL leak.. i doubt it.

Someone posted this on Icon:

"Easter Sunday night at the Chateau Marmont.

She was hanging out with a bunch of guys including Mert and Marcus.

It was cool to overhear her talking. And sounding like just a regular person.

Near the end of the night she went up to one of the rooms and started playing music really loudly.

You could tell it was her voice singing, but I didn't recognize any of the songs.

I overheard someone from her group saying it was a new song called "Holy Water".

This sounds so fake xD LOL

Everyone could write that. We already knew about the rumored Holy Water song...and Mert and Marcus said 2 days ago they heard her album...the rest everyone could write. "I overheard someone from her group saying it was a new song called "Holy Water". lol...right

Just one thing we really did not focus on was the "Let Me Love You From Inside Out" part of the tweet.

Could that be a chorus or even the name of another song?

Any chance of someone personally knowing any of these people (Mert Alas & Marcus and Bianchi) and get them to tell us a little bit more?

Update:

Carl Falk, Swedish songwriter/producer who previously worked with Nicki Minaj and One Direction, spilled some details about working with Madonna and Avicii to Dagens Nyheter, Swedens biggest news paper:

- Eleven demos were recorded in one week at Henson Recording Studios in Hollywood with accoustic guitars and a piano.

- Six people were selected and divided in two different teams (Carl Falk/Rami Yacoub/Savan Kotecha and Salem Al Fakir/Vincent Pontare/Magnus Lidehäll). Both collaborated with Avicii.

- Madonna came in the studio in the afternoon and stayed as long as needed, sometimes until 7am. She worked closely with both teams writing, changing melodies and was very much in charge of the procces.

- Carl Falk describes her as a warm and giving person, who is fully in charge of her musical vision but also open to ideas from her writing partners.

We already discussed this a week ago :) But I guess repetition enhances understanding :p

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=46387&page=13

Just one thing we really did not focus on was the "Let Me Love You From Inside Out" part of the tweet.

Could that be a chorus or even the name of another song?

Any chance of someone personally knowing any of these people (Mert Alas & Marcus and Bianchi) and get them to tell us a little bit more?

Let me love you from the inside out are Britney lyrics aren't they???

Just checked, Brit song is Cuz you know me inside out. Sorry.

I know sales and chart not important but it will be interesting to see who will be Madonnas competition.( I know it's early) Heard Adele is releasing in October and Taylor Swift but don't know when and of course Mariah lol!!! Thoughts?

I've just seen this on Twitter:

Madonna Indonesia@MadonnaDailyID 6m

Have Mert & Marcus heard Madonna's new album? "In his dreams. Shes only starting to write. No one has heard it." told M's spokesperson.

Right. Because M allowed to have a picture taken and her photogapher will lie abou that.

Guest SecretGarden

I've just seen this on Twitter:

Madonna Indonesia@MadonnaDailyID 6m

Have Mert & Marcus heard Madonna's new album? "In his dreams. Shes only starting to write. No one has heard it." told M's spokesperson.

This makes sense, you know that if Madonna and her spokesperson had important news to annouce they'd definitely send it to "Madonna Indonesia", considering Madonna's huge Indonesian fanbase. Must be more of Guy's non-traditional promo :wow:

Funny thing that I started following this account on Twitter, because someone said here a few weeks ago that he is trustable :D I guess it did not turn out to be true :p

When did m's spokesperson say this? These people need to show their receipts

Never. It was only said that the album isn't finished yet and that Madonna is still working on it.

All of this is so exciting :wow. :wow: :wow:

I can't stop ejaculating

I could totally see her pull a Beyonce and just throw the album on itunes.

You are right, but for Madonna this is a much bigger risk...

Remember that rumour she would release a single under a fake name? THAT would be crazy but somewhat i can totally see Madonna doing that to trick people listen to the song freed from misconceptions about her old age :lol: