New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

Have to decide. New York, London or maybe Italy. Might not be able to get tickets though. Plus, have to fly on a plane :nervous: I have never been out of Australia for fear of flying.

Can't wait for this album. I need some new Madonna music in my life. I love how everyone here is so excited.

Aww.

Buy me a ticket and I will promise to hold your hand all the way on the plane! :dramatic:

Wow, exciting! Looks like things are moving at a brisk pace. I'm sure there's still a lot to be done -- I believe she'll be back in the studio this week. So there's still work to be done, but it looks we'll be getting it considerably sooner than I thought!

Guest eroticerotic

this is preliminary.

Labels always ask to hear a sampler, kind of like a demo for the album, and direction, they can say yay or nay. They mustve said yay ;)

Have to decide. New York, London or maybe Italy. Might not be able to get tickets though. Plus, have to fly on a plane :nervous: I have never been out of Australia for fear of flying.

Can't wait for this album. I need some new Madonna music in my life. I love how everyone here is so excited.

Oh come to London, Jan. Would love to meet you. Barneyb, Chelle and Cicatrix, Loomer will probably come along also.

I don't know what to think. A part of me wants to be reaaally excited and another part says "calm down, it's probably a demo" I mean, she just has posted pics with Natalia and the Mozilla team, but those pictures could have been taken months ago but Madge waited to post them, everyhting is possible... :nervous:

God! and I was just thinking "my savings account is finally recovering after watching Madonna on 2012 and Depeche Mode last year"

If she is already planning ideas for the photoshoot, maybe we are getting thw album for the summer, July perhaps?

What would it happen if tour dates appeared suddenly or her website?

She's really pulling a Beyoncé, she's so going to tour early next year or maybe since this November.

My guess is that the album is 85-90% done with the all the songs conceived, lyrics written and production done. Extra vocal takes, mixing and mastering are my guess of what's left.

I think the pics of M wit Natalia, Avicii etc...

Whatever they did for those day(s) got done. I don't think there's this long pondering...they go in with a complete idea tha was probably passed back and forth through e-mails or something which is why everything seems to be moving fast but it's been thought out.

Anyway, now comes the fun part...photoshoots, singles, videos, the buzz!!!! I'm so ready!

I've put 1K aside from my savings account already. :queenbitch:

So where exactly are you taking me? :sassy:

:laugh: Tell me about it. I have to save for travel as well - just in case she bypasses us again. :ohmy:

Fingers crossed for all of us we get to see Queendonna!

CeCe can you retell your story of Trust No Bitch because I can't remember. Thanks!

See my signature. I also had it on a picture of Linda Evangelista. I wonder if she's been researching me. You know what else is funny...I was always talking about Kazaky and Mert and Marcus on Madonnanation plus Jon Kortajarena...I mean it was like the GGW video was dedicated to me. Right?! It's either a psychic connection or cosmic inspiration.

IM dead

:lol: