New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

If she titles the album 7 seas I would like to assume it relates to her varied and interesting experiences across the entire planet rather than her tour itinerary. :lmao: Tourdonna is everything to me of course but...no. :lol:

Why even respond. Attention seeking in it's highest form! Just let them carry on. Or move it to the lounge.

I know that you are completely right but it needs addressing because some of the claims are literally so ridiculous. I mean somebody who supports sufferers of mental health issues getting help telling somebody to commit suicide? Please. The whole baby thing is just as ridiculous. I've NEVER called a new born baby ugly. It's kind of sad but also quite unfair. You know me and you know my sense of humour but some people don't get that. Fine. Making stuff up is just a step too far though.

I had a dream last night... The album dropped by surprise and the frist track was "Rebel Heart" and it was so fucking good. It was like a hard house beat with some rock vibes. The cover was a paiting of M in a field with de MDNA Skin spot look, it looked dreamy and sweet, full of pale colors. Oh, and she also performed YMCA and Girl Gone Wild with Katy Perry at some random awards show but :lmao:

Hahaha what a dream!! I had a dream the other night too..Madonna was performing her new song in a TRL type show and in the audience was Patti lebelle. She was giving Madonna nasty looks, the audience was loving M. Patti then started a fight in the audience! she was CRAZY!!!! LOL!!!