New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

A few relevant quotes from around the forum.

AS ALREADY MENTIONED, USE THE FUCKING IGNORE BUTTON IF SOMEONE BOTHERS YOU TO THE POINT THAT IT TURNS YOU INTO A DOUCHE. GET ALONG OR GET THE FUCK OUT. THIS MEANS EVERYONE!

HOW TO IGNORE: Go to your Control Panel, click on Manage Ignored Users on the left panel, then add the odious member's nickname into the "Add a new user to your list" box towards the bottom of the page.

2. Limit the personal attacks as much as you can. We all do it and it is probably always going to be an issue but TRY to take fights to private messages. If a topic is ruined by personal attacks it will be closed/deleted.

3. Artist bashing is going to happen daily so if your fave artist is taking a beating... either ignore it or post somewhere else.

5. Learn to use the IGNORE function of the forum. It's a blessing at times.

Now can y'all shut the fuck up with ya arguin. :1251:

I had a dream last night... The album dropped by surprise and the frist track was "Rebel Heart" and it was so fucking good. It was like a hard house beat with some rock vibes. The cover was a paiting of M in a field with de MDNA Skin spot look, it looked dreamy and sweet, full of pale colors. Oh, and she also performed YMCA and Girl Gone Wild with Katy Perry at some random awards show but :lmao:

Girl that sounds more like a nightmare

Guest Rachelle of London

If you seriously have such a problem with another member ignore them. It's not hard! Why should we have to read about your boring lives in this thread!

MOVE THE FUCK ON

It's one thing to disagree with what people say and another to just ridicule them for it. I have people pm me on here saying how they have also been treated with disrespect by this CICA guy and few others. And just because he has been on this forum for a long time does not give him the right to attack anyone with sarcasm and ridicule! So if I sounded not so "enlightened" in my response to him, it's only because I wanted him to get a dosage of his own treatment. Chelle, your claim that I've managed to cause fights in every thread is false! The threads where there is no CICA and couple of other haters I manage just fine. And the only reason you see these "fights" is because I'm not gonna let anyone disrespect me or anyone else!! Don't act supreme on here and don't put other people's opinions down!!

And btw, the change of the title of this thread is what caused me to make this post. So Im sorry to all of you who just wanna read about Madonna's new album. I was gonna let it go but the thread title is clearly insinuating hate. It's funny but on someone else's expense and that's not cool!

For goodness sake, stop lecturing everyone and making yourself out to be some kind of victim and hero at the same time. Can't believe people are falling for this nonsense. Just concentrate on Madonna's music. Better still, read Adrian's post about ignoring people. This thread has become nasty and pathetic.

Guest Rachelle of London

A mod just needs to make ANOTHER new album thread! This ones been hijacked YET again! I just wanna know when the bloody albums gonna be released, who she's recording with, what the sound is etc.

Is she still in LA?

Im not here to entertain you and don't call me a flop fan. May be some people on here find your miserable attacks clever, I don't! I think you're a sad individual who has a sad life so you use put other people down to feel better about yourself. Your constant use of sarcasm is proof of that! Sarcasm is a first sign of insecurity. I'm not sure what's eating you but when I say get off my dick, I mean leave me the fuck alone! I wont pay attention to your snobby ass on here anymore. Wont waste my time replying to your low life comments either. Judging by your pictures you really should be mature enough to be an example to others rather than a total asshole! But Im not here to give you life lessons either. Seems your parents have failed at that and you never learned yourself. Go sit at a bar hoping for someone to come along who gives a damn about you. With your personality you are most likely doomed to be a troll on forums like these for the rest of your life!! Feels good BEING READ asshole??? You should be greatful that Im even responding to you! I would have ignored you at a club big time!

:lmao: Darling you wouldn't get the chance to ignore me at a bar. Get that delusion right outta your head. Try repeating somebody else's comments back to them and see if they can find a fuck to give. I certainly can't.

Oh, I must have missed the rebel, and the heart as well for that matter

You are nothing to me...and the above is nothing to me...I haven't seen you act like a retard yet so keep being a Madonna fan. :thumbsup:

She is definitely hinting at something. Madonna has never been random. She doesn't believe in coincidences either. If she hashtagged a picture with #rebelheart, it's probably because there is a connection there.

By the way, how long is Madonna's hair currently? I've missed her with long dark hair.

It's called social media. Maybe she wants to get #rebelheart trending. Use your brain for once.

Guest Not4Pussies

Me too. :lol: See you on the otherside. :lol:

I just cant not call out bullshit when I see it though. So

IGNORE HIM! Or he will become totally obsessed with you and stalk every one of your posts and make passive aggressive jabs at every opinion or comment you have without directly saying it to you, because he is a douche like that. I on the other hand will call you out on your bullshit when the STANK becomes too much to take.

He is a clown. The sideshow of Mnation. I could be like most everyone else and be nice to him on this forum but talk mad trash behind his back (without naming names) but that's not my style, and mods aren't going to do anything cause he knows how to brown nose to the right ones. (Hence the reason he cracks up at EVERYTHING one mod posts. Transparent and fake as all hell) The quicker you learn that fact that better.

Oh and he is known to call new born babies ugly and post suicide links to members. Of course in that passive aggressive manner he is known for. That should say it all really. Something sad and dark inside him.

second thing i fully agree with you on. 2 times in one week skiiiin!!!

so happy

tumblr_n1zaxwRgdn1tnophvo1_500.gif

"NEW," "MADONNA," and "ALBUM." The 3 most perfect words in the English language.

I just want it so very, very bad.

Madonna

Like a Virgin

True Blue

Who's That Girl? (Original Soundtrack)
You Can Dance

Like a Prayer

I'm Breathless (Music From & Inspired by the Motion Picture "Dick Tracy")

The Immaculate Collection

Erotica

Bedtime Stories

Something to Remember

Evita (Original Soundtrack)
Ray of Light

Music

GHV2

American Life

Remixed and Revisited

I'm Going to Tell you a Secret - Reinvention Tour Live

Confessions on a Dance Floor

Confessions Tour

Hard Candy

Sticky and Sweet Tour

MDNA
MDNA Tour

Rebel Heart

7 Seas Tour

:rotfl: I never did anything to you personally N4P so I don't understand why you're jumping on this rickety old hate wagon filled with lies. I can play games with words as long as people want but I'm on this forum because I'm a MADONNA FAN. Note that I don't post elsewhere and I've been consistent with my love for Madonna.

I actually liked you N4P so I'm kind of confused and I guess maybe you're just not mature enough to handle somebody disagreeing with something you say. You could do the adult thing and PM me the issue so we can nip it in the bud. You could STILL do that. Instead you're clearly tying to raise a reaction out of me. It won't work. The opinion of the person you're agreeing with is very twisted. I tried to get to the bottom of the nonsense in a private ONE ON ONE with that person. The person ignored me and is instead following me around like a loon making over the top and false accusations. I'm talking beyond ridiculous as a well reasoned person could see. I have my own AISHA. :D

Seriously, the people who I generally say something about on here have either done one of two things:

1) Been mean spirited/crossed the line about other people.

2) Behaved in a way outside of the forums nature. This is a really positive Madonna forum with a huge amount of great members.

Madonna's recent Instagram post has significance here.

Trees never disappoint you.

So this is the last I'm saying on this matter. If the person with the extreme issues relating to me and his strange friends have an issue with me and want to carry on behaving like chimps with a keyboard then that's fine. If they have SERIOUS issue with me then they should take it up with a moderator. If not then it's time to get over it.

I CANNOT WAIT until they post the official news release for the new album to madonna.com. What days have those usually been announced on? And how much longer before the album? Anyone know?

She is coming with the clouds
And every eye will see Her

And all the tribes of the earth will wail on account of Her

For the time is near.

Behold.

She is coming soon.

I CANNOT WAIT until they post the official news release for the new album to madonna.com. What days have those usually been announced on? And how much longer before the album? Anyone know?

I used to go on Madonna.com every day. :lol: I even remember when it was still a charity site. Now I'm looking at announcements on Instagram, from the fans and Facebook. It's a shame her own website doesn't hold the significance it once did.

i'd love "Holy Water" as the title of the new album :inlove:

Also, Holy Water was rumored to be the name of the perfume to be released around the time of LAP/BA

i can't wait for news too, i am always checking her Instagram hoping for some new pics from the studio

We need some news. This is getting out of hand.

Like...New Madonna album related news. Right? Yes please!!!!! Can't wait to hear something, at least a bit of info :D

P.S. see? Im catching up :D Sorry you guys, it took me so long to get it

Seven seas. Seven deadly sins. Waiting for Lucky 7's as the fruit machine spins.

Seven Deadly Sins is good though!

:rotfl: I never did anything to you personally N4P so I don't understand why you're jumping on this rickety old hate wagon filled with lies. I can play games with words as long as people want but I'm on this forum because I'm a MADONNA FAN. Note that I don't post elsewhere and I've been consistent with my love for Madonna.

I actually liked you N4P so I'm kind of confused and I guess maybe you're just not mature enough to handle somebody disagreeing with something you say. You could do the adult thing and PM me the issue so we can nip it in the bud. You could STILL do that. Instead you're clearly tying to raise a reaction out of me. It won't work. The opinion of the person you're agreeing with is very twisted. I tried to get to the bottom of the nonsense in a private ONE ON ONE with that person. The person ignored me and is instead following me around like a loon making over the top and false accusations. I'm talking beyond ridiculous as a well reasoned person could see. I have my own AISHA. :D

Seriously, the people who I generally say something about on here have either done one of two things:

2) Behaved in a way outside of the forums nature. This is a really positive Madonna forum with a huge amount of great members.

So this is the last I'm saying on this matter. If the person with the extreme issues relating to me and his strange friends have an issue with me and want to carry on behaving like chimps with a keyboard then that's fine. If they have SERIOUS issue with me then they should take it up with a moderator. If not then it's time to get over it.

Shhh..please. I'm trying to focus.

OMG if it visited 7 seas

Seven major seas on Earth. Indian Ocean considered to be one of them. If she travels throughout the planet touring it definitely sounds like a catchy phrase, even if she skips Asian countries :p

Guest Rachelle of London

Why even respond. Attention seeking in it's highest form! Just let them carry on. Or move it to the lounge.