New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

maybe its about artforfreedom.

m fan account: If Katy is on Madonna's next record, I'll go to ArtRave #Karma

Sergio Kletnoy: LOL, it isn't a song they are working on... And that's all I'm going to say.

Maybe appear in her new video?!!!!!

I think negative energy is the worst. We should all just love each other. And I'm so fortunate to be Madonna's fan... I love her so much. You guys may call me delusional but she is the only one who got me through tough times. Her voice is so personal to me. She almost sounds like she's whispering in my ear when I listen to her music. So gentle. So penetrating and deep. It's hard to explain what Madonna's voice does to me. Like today I was driving home from a club listening to Hard Candy. I was a bit drunk but damn that album is good. Madonna makes albums that sound better with each year. How she does it I donno.... but I love her and I can't wait to hear her new music!!! I want my mama Madonna!!!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡¿

Btw she posted a new pic on Instagram. If you look closely her hair does look dark.

Here, I took a screenshot of it on my phone

qn75dx.png

Edited by Katypatra

Btw she posted a new pic on Instagram. If you look closely her hair does look dark.

Here, I took a screenshot of it on my phone

qn75dx.png

It's not her

Of course it's her... who else could it be? Lol Im confused...

I think it's a photograph from her art collection.

No sir. You just finally pissed me off. Ever since I joined you've been on my dick!! Get off it already! !

I don't know if this was supposed to make me laugh or what but I can only say it was very,very lame.

1972477_10152731245093943_37012663982777

OMG!!!!! :dead: :dead: :dead:

I think negative energy is the worst. We should all just love each other.

Are you trying to be a hypocrite?

Here, I took a screenshot of it on my phone qn75dx.png

That's not Madonna. It's a photo that Madonna took and uploaded. :lmao: Flop fan. Instagram is about catching instances of interest in your life. It's not called selfiegram and the sooner people realise that the better.

Guest SecretGarden

I think people read into her instagram account too much, not everything she hash tags is an album or song title, nor is every photo she posts relevant to her music or is even her! In fact, most aren't. So don't be surprised if "iconic" isn't a song title.....

That's not Madonna. It's a photo that Madonna took and uploaded. :lmao: Flop fan. Instagram is about catching instances of interest in your life. It's not called selfiegram and the sooner people realise that the better.

whats your instagram :flirt:

Who cares if it's her or not her? Seems the message behind the actual posting of the Instagram is the most important thing.

Seems she's already practicing performing Iconic, unless she's going to debut piano skills on the track lol.

If she and Katy are doing something together then maybe it is in relation to that song. Plus what was the fitting for the other day?

Is she gearing up for a performance of some kind soon?

She's done a good job being coy about what song will be the lead single this era.

Katypatra, try not to respond to all the provocation from cicatrix or anyone for that matter, reply only to the people you have something positive or interesting to say to, because all the silly arguments are disturbing the flow of this (very important) thread and also, since you're the newbie, if you get into too many arguments you might get yourself banned or something and I don't want that to happen cause I kind of like your posts.

Always and forever,

Alyssa Edwards.

Oh and also, of course that's not Madonna, it's either a snapshot from an old movie she's watching or one of her paintings.

Who cares if it's her or not her? Seems the message behind the actual posting of the Instagram is the most important thing.

Seems she's already practicing performing Iconic, unless she's going to debut piano skills on the track lol.

If she and Katy are doing something together then maybe it is in relation to that song. Plus what was the fitting for the other day?

Is she gearing up for a performance of some kind soon?

She's done a good job being coy about what song will be the lead single this era.

Are you seriously thinking all that stuff just by some random old pic and some random comment from a Madonna INstagram account? She's simply posting stuff to keep fans happy, that's what social media is about in terms of promo!

People, get a grip!

Are you seriously thinking all that stuff just by some random old pic and some random comment from a Madonna INstagram account? She's simply posting stuff to keep fans happy, that's what social media is about in terms of promo!

People, get a grip!

I think it's fun to wonder about pictures and hashtags and how it relates to what Madonna is doing. Most of her followers are her fans and are very much interested in her work.

People, get a grip!

I do think her Instagram posts as of late have been heavy clues as to what she's up to. We simply disagree over that. I'm not obsessing over every single post but the ones I feel are clues. Are you telling me #RebelHeart #HolyWater mean nothing? All we have currently are random Instagram posts that may or may not be clues to the new album. Time will tell but learn to differentiate from someone obsessing over every post and simply looking for clues subtly/intentionally placed.

Thank GOD Madonna for sir Gugu on this thread.

:sassy:

whats your instagram :flirt:

forgetconvention

Who cares if it's her or not her?

I do. Even the most casual of fans should be able to recognise her physicality in a photograph.

It's not her in the picture, but that corse and pants and everything about it is sooooo BAT tour book!

blond_ambition_tourbook_outtake_Scan1019

It really doesn't.