New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

Lets play a game.

Its called, lets be nice to newbies!!!!

We need some new blood around here.

We already lost enough good posters that headed for the hills (or simply just lurk now) because they got tired of certain posters and their verbal ass vomit.

Guest Rachelle of London

I miss some of the old members! You can't even have a joke in this place without the goody two shoes army invading. it's sooooo annoying!

I am glad and pleased to know that Madonna is NOT the artist who is pulling a Beyonce with her new album. Mimi Carey will though.

She really needs to just put it out for free tbqh

You just made 3 posts bitching about me making posts in a wrong thread. Shut up!

My dear friend, please don't let your emotions get the better of you. I merely offered a *suggestion* to two of your posts. The "WTF" that you quoted was in response to someone else who entertained the thought that M might be recording her new album for the sole purpose of making "more and more money". I thought that merited a three letter expression of incomprehension.

Please allow me to add that I do not care for your rude commandments.

Lets play a game.

Its called, lets be nice to newbies!!!!

We need some new blood around here.

It all depends on who the newbies are. If they are ones that have come from other Madonna forums where the rule is to complain about Madonna non-stop and then lecture Madonna fans who defend her, we don't need them here if they choose to carry on like that. Luckily Hector is always on the ball and soon flushes them.

My dear friend, please don't let your emotions get the better of you. I merely offered a *suggestion* to two of your posts. The "WTF" that you quoted was in response to someone else who entertained the thought that M might be recording her new album for the sole purpose of making "more and more money". I thought that merited a three letter expression of incomprehension.

i didnt say i want her to do that...but hell yeah...it is actually ok to think couse she is a money hunter...if she is not she would do only music...i dont say it is wrong, i just made a comment.

also....we had durring her career many diferent albums...chasing the youngs or good critics or statement albums...and it is perfect fine.

so i can repeat...world cup song is nothing else than money catcher.

at the end...she is material girl she can admit that or not but it is a fact.

Lets play a game.Its called, lets be nice to newbies!!!!We need some new blood around here.We already lost enough good posters that headed for the hills (or simply just lurk now) because they got tired of certain posters and their verbal ass vomit.

I agree and I must confess even though I loved this forum from the very beginning, I almost decided to call it quits because I thought some people were being way too rude, there was a lot of negative energy, especially since some of you thought I'm a little monster, for some weird reason lol

I agree and I must confess even though I loved this forum from the very beginning, I almost decided to call it quits because I thought some people were being way too rude, there was a lot of negative energy, especially since some of you thought I'm a little monster, for some weird reason lol

How could anyone mistake you for a little monster, you are obviously an undercover Lamb dear.

Good manners? Stay out of this! You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about mother fucker!

Case in point. :rotfl: You're one of those people who say you were bullied but actually people don't like you because you say things like the above. :lmao: I mean, you look like a teenager but the way you behave is even less mature than you look.

I miss some of the old members! You can't even have a joke in this place without the goody two shoes army invading. it's sooooo annoying!

What's most annoying about these people is that they go out of their way to be cunts when they feel like it. Then when people who don't buy into their bullshit they get defensive and start bashing the keys to try and get revenge any way they can. :lmao:

:thumbsup:

Please. No need to be bitter because I called you out on the constant bullshit you were spouting before you left here to go and kiss Lady Dumbfucks ass while saying Madonna was over. I didn't forget that and it's why I think not only are you a flop fan but a sheep who realised that Lady Floptits was flopping in more ways than one so your snaked your way back over. Just because I pointed out your OBVIOUS bad taste, nasty behaviour and FLOP DECISION you can't take it. Bye.

It all depends on who the newbies are. If they are ones that have come from other Madonna forums where the rule is to complain about Madonna non-stop and then lecture Madonna fans who defend her, we don't need them here if they choose to carry on like that. Luckily Hector is always on the ball and soon flushes them.

Do what I do...don't respond to that person. A wise man told me to do so and it's much better that way.

Oh? I thought you were just seeking attention. After all you did seem to very much enjoy something I said about another member which you considered 'harsh'. I didn't think you had such a sensitive nature considering your behaviour.

i didnt say i want her to do that...but hell yeah...it is actually ok to think couse she is a money hunter...if she is not she would do only music...i dont say it is wrong, i just made a comment.

also....we had durring her career many diferent albums...chasing the youngs or good critics or statement albums...and it is perfect fine.

so i can repeat...world cup song is nothing else than money catcher.

at the end...she is material girl she can admit that or not but it is a fact.

I don't agree with that. Madonna hasn't gone on a marketing blitz to sell the few items in the past couple of years other than music so I don't see that. They came across more like particular contract obligations. For most of Madonna's career it's been about the music. She spent most of 2013 on the secret project and beginning art for freedom. She mostly promoted her movie W.E. an artistic pursuit in 2011 and early 2012. She didn't get paid for The Superbowl correct? Performers get paid handsomely for The World Cup? The World Cup is seen by many and would be an excellent way to introduce a song. Not that it's definitely happening and I didn't like the idea at first of The Superbowl but now I'm glad.

Madonna doesn't chase anyone. I absolutely loved what she did with MDNA. I'm shocked how many of her fans seem to feel as if she just got into the game and she has absolutely no idea what she's doing. I guess if you just became a fan but the ones who have been following her since the beginning must get her personality somewhat.

Madonna makes wise decisions and I know for a woman that equates money hunter. Madonna has always been an excellent balance of artist and entrepreneur. I have never been interested in the entreprenuer side of Madonna. I care only about her music and with the exception of a few other offerings in her 30 year career that has been my main interest in her but does the media talk about why I and millions of others love her? When fans follow the media's lead then that is just sad because honestly I don't know where else you would get that notion from.

What's most annoying about these people is that they go out of their way to be cunts when they feel like it. Then when people who don't buy into their bullshit they get defensive and start bashing the keys to try and get revenge any way they can. :lmao:

Please. No need to be bitter because I called you out on the constant bullshit you were spouting before you left here to go and kiss Lady Dumbfucks ass while saying Madonna was over. I didn't forget that and it's why I think not only are you a flop fan but a sheep who realised that Lady Floptits was flopping in more ways than one so your snaked your way back over. Just because I pointed out your OBVIOUS bad taste, nasty behaviour and FLOP DECISION you can't take it. Bye.

Do what I do...don't respond to that person. A wise man told me to do so and it's much better that way.

Oh? I thought you were just seeking attention. After all you did seem to very much enjoy something I said about another member which you considered 'harsh'. I didn't think you had such a sensitive nature considering your behaviour.

I love it when Gugu gathers the girls together and reads them one by one

:clap: :clap:

i dont know why is in contradiction to be a madonna fan....since BS until today...and to think she is money collector?

can i say i love her work and think it she is buissness woman and not an artist? are all people here ignore me or attack me couse i say that?

what the hell...i m to long on this forum to be sensitive

i dont know why is in contradiction to be a madonna fan....since BS until today...and to think she is money collector?

can i say i love her work and think it she is buissness woman and not an artist? are all people here ignore me or attack me couse i say that?

what the hell...i m to long on this forum to be sensitive

I was making a point. You sound like the media and when fans sound like the media it's confusing to me because I thought the experience or created experience of the media to put it nicely and the experience of her fans were two different things. Not attacking you just confused. I'm fairly new at talking with other Madonna fans. Little did I know what I was in for.

I won't read pages and pages or siliness. Are there more news or are we just talking silly?

Errr...I don't think this is the thread to read news about the new album....

Madonna is not an artist????!!!! Please, go back to listen to Artpop. LOL

I think one can be a business woman AND an artist at the same time. For me Art is for the masses as well as the exclusive few.

I know a lot of artists who have amazing business senses and for me Madonna is one of those.