New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

yes that's what i was about to post, this pic looks like it comes from the celebration video but it's not the same dress.

shudder at the thought of that song/video... so fucking crap.

I like the remix of Celebration a lot. I disliked the video at the time, but it's kind of cool in a mindless, fun kind of way. Her wig is awful though. And the wall-humping was a little gross.

celebration is one of those songs that grows all the time...it was perfect closure song on mdna tour also...

video....i think it is cool and she looks cool....even if is just her dancing all the time it is enough for me.....this time it worked good....for instance dancing in tutr was lame for me....

i hope this last pic is actualy from video photoshoot

I like the remix of Celebration a lot. I disliked the video at the time, but it's kind of cool in a mindless, fun kind of way. Her wig is awful though. And the wall-humping was a little gross.

You're gross.

if she was a man she'd be a real macho fucker lol

I think she is anyway. :queenbitch:

WTF?

You just made 3 posts bitching about me making posts in a wrong thread. Shut up!

celebration is one of those songs that grows all the time...it was perfect closure song on mdna tour also...

video....i think it is cool and she looks cool....even if is just her dancing all the time it is enough for me.....this time it worked good....for instance dancing in tutr was lame for me....

i hope this last pic is actualy from video photoshoot

Totally agree with you about Celebration. It worked great as the closing on the tour. I didn't love it so much when it first came out but it has really grown on me. I often hear it played at my gym and it gets me going every time

Guest Not4Pussies

I am glad and pleased to know that Madonna is NOT the artist who is pulling a Beyonce with her new album. Mimi Carey will though.

You just made 3 posts bitching about me making posts in a wrong thread. Shut up!

He's trying to inform you of good manners and common sense. Unfortunately it feel on deaf/blind/dumb ears.

I love the album version of Celebration, one of my fav tunes from 2009! The Benny remix is great to party mind.

He's trying to inform you of good manners and common sense. Unfortunately it feel on deaf/blind/dumb ears.

Good manners? Stay out of this! You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about mother fucker!

LOL Sluttypatra you're hilarious

Lol thanx. It just you know, comes naturally. But it's hilarious how some people here, instead of engaging in the conversation try to control what anyone posted. Look at these people posting about Celebration. Is it relevant to the thread? No. Do I give a fuck? No, but some do. I guess they should let that huge stick slide out!!!!