New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

madonnavicia started that rumour without a source on twitter.. he seems pretty sure but if he won't name a source even after fans asked him..

https://twitter.com/MadonnaVicia/status/459061792007000064/photo/1

BREAKING NEWS: A Madonna lançará single antes da copa do mundo. O nome da nova música é #WorldCupAndTheIconicPop. pic.twitter.com/pIBY58QX6h

That would be great if she performed at the World Cup. It's in June so that seems like it could be possible to launch a new single then. Plus, it's in Brazil. We all know how much she loves Brazil and Brazil loves her!

also this: (@_jessiie)

SINGLE NOVO DA MADONNA PRÓXIMA SEMANA !!!!!!!!!!!! PUTA QUE PARIU !!! EU ESTOU GRITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDO

which basically means "next M single next week"

i can't understand everything she says. but at least she replies to people. she says its confirmed on "various sites"..

Hmmm. I don't think next week would be possible, would it? June sounds more reasonable.

also this: (@_jessiie)

SINGLE NOVO DA MADONNA PRÓXIMA SEMANA !!!!!!!!!!!! PUTA QUE PARIU !!! EU ESTOU GRITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDO

which basically means "next M single next week"

i can't understand everything she says. but at least she replies to people. she says its confirmed on "various sites"..

Lol he's also saying the slut that gave birth !!!! I am screaminnnnnggggggggggg

I while driving back home when I heard on a local radio station "There's something big related to Madonna, stay tuned". :Disco_Ball::stir::ohmy: this could possible be the new single? Dying.

No! Stop playing!