New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

(Copied and pasted from Pressston's post in the previous thread)

This post contains all the official info we have about the new album. When you don't have the time to browse thousands pages of rumors, discussions & tidbits, here you will find in a blink of an eye all the info coming straight form the Queen herself. No rumors here, only 100% official !This first post will be updated everytime she drops new info ! The rest of the thread is discussion of course.

- Avicii produces some tracks

- She writes and record track(s) with singer Natalia Kills

- Martin Kierszenbaum produces the M & Natalia Kills track(s)

- She's working with MoZella, Toby Gad and Symbolyc one aka S1

WHO

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo1_400.jpg

IS

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo3_400.jpg

READY

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo4_400.jpg

FOR

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo2_400.jpg

A NEW

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo5_400.jpg

MADONNA

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo6_400.jpg

ERA?!

Madonna-armpit-selfie.jpg?resize=620%2C6

IF YOU HERE FOR IT, GOOD.

tumblr_n2qra29Onr1tvjfcso4_400.gif

IF YOU AIN'T AND YOU GONNA TALK ABOUT LESSOR HOES, GETCHA SELF OUTTA HERE.

49012_original.gif

Yassssssssssss. :queenbitch:

There's not gonna be a new era. Unconfirmed sources report that since she refused to work with unknown prodcuers she was DROPPED from Interscope :1251:

Instead, she will release a belated 10th anniversary edition of the English Roses, with a new storyline by an unknown author :1251:

I find Natalia Kills' songs very interesting, I've always liked Avicii and S1 has produced interesting sounds with his Strangefruit Project, he knows how to create musical atmospheres. Mozella songs are pretty good too, IMO they're catchier than Natalia's work. I think we're witnessing the birth of a very good album.

Well then if that's what you want go to a fansite's newspage and only read that. Or go to a wiki page about the forthcoming album. This is a forum for people to discuss things. It's a few retarded flop fan rotten apple newbies that need to learn to use the flop princess section if they want to discuss those 5th rate whores.

This topic should be closed and only updated with reliable news. Just saying.

I think it works well how we have all the confirmed news in the first post. Hopefully that can be updated as new things are confirmed. That way if you just want news you can just read the first post. But if you want to discuss the producers, sound etc. there is still the freedom to do that.

Well then if that's what you want go to a fansite's newspage and only read that. Or go to a wiki page about the forthcoming album. This is a forum for people to discuss things. It's a few retarded flop fan rotten apple newbies that need to learn to use the flop princess section if they want to discuss those 5th rate whores.

I love it when ur firm

WHO

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo1_400.jpg

IS

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo3_400.jpg

READY

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo4_400.jpg

FOR

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo2_400.jpg

A NEW

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo5_400.jpg

MADONNA

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo6_400.jpg

ERA?!

Madonna-armpit-selfie.jpg?resize=620%2C6

IF YOU HERE FOR IT, GOOD.

tumblr_n2qra29Onr1tvjfcso4_400.gif

IF YOU AIN'T AND YOU GONNA TALK ABOUT LESSOR HOES, GETCHA SELF OUTTA HERE.

49012_original.gif

Too much flawlessness in one single post :dramatic:

----

What makes it even more intriguing and exciting is that I have no clue on how it's going to sound like! You have Avicii (EDM with folk/country elements), Martin/Natalia (POP with some rock vibes) and MoZella/Toby/S1... Wich is the group that intrigues me the most since MoZella and Toby are more power-ballad orientated while S1 produced Kanye... And obviously you have the M-Factor, I have faith it's going to be BIG!

Bring it on! :confessions:

I think it works well how we have all the confirmed news in the first post. Hopefully that can be updated as new things are confirmed. That way if you just want news you can just read the first post. But if you want to discuss the producers, sound etc. there is still the freedom to do that.

Well, we can discuss but at least the first post could be updated with that info. I'm not against opinions.

:lol:

oooh good eye LeooAyala!!

I'm browsing Andy LeCompte's insta and he posted a pic of Natalia Kills' album awhile back saying how much he loved it. Maybe he was the one who got Madonna into her music