New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

Guest bluejean

Okay it's not her but that post does seem pretty vague/random. "Practice makes perfect" with some girl playing the piano. It does make me wonder why she posted it especially since she hashtagged it #rebelheart. It's like she's hinting at something.

I don't know if this was supposed to make me laugh or what but I can only say it was very,very lame.

OMG!!!!! :dead: :dead: :dead:

Are you trying to be a hypocrite?

That's not Madonna. It's a photo that Madonna took and uploaded. :lmao: Flop fan. Instagram is about catching instances of interest in your life. It's not called selfiegram and the sooner people realise that the better.

Im not here to entertain you and don't call me a flop fan. May be some people on here find your miserable attacks clever, I don't! I think you're a sad individual who has a sad life so you use put other people down to feel better about yourself. Your constant use of sarcasm is proof of that! Sarcasm is a first sign of insecurity. I'm not sure what's eating you but when I say get off my dick, I mean leave me the fuck alone! I wont pay attention to your snobby ass on here anymore. Wont waste my time replying to your low life comments either. Judging by your pictures you really should be mature enough to be an example to others rather than a total asshole! But Im not here to give you life lessons either. Seems your parents have failed at that and you never learned yourself. Go sit at a bar hoping for someone to come along who gives a damn about you. With your personality you are most likely doomed to be a troll on forums like these for the rest of your life!! Feels good BEING READ asshole??? You should be greatful that Im even responding to you! I would have ignored you at a club big time!

Katypatra, try not to respond to all the provocation from cicatrix or anyone for that matter, reply only to the people you have something positive or interesting to say to, because all the silly arguments are disturbing the flow of this (very important) thread and also, since you're the newbie, if you get into too many arguments you might get yourself banned or something and I don't want that to happen cause I kind of like your posts.

Always and forever,

Alyssa Edwards.

Oh and also, of course that's not Madonna, it's either a snapshot from an old movie she's watching or one of her paintings.

Alright. Noted :) Thanks for your advice.

Okay it's not her but that post does seem pretty vague/random. "Practice makes perfect" with some girl playing the piano. It does make me wonder why she posted it especially since she hashtagged it #rebelheart. It's like she's hinting at something.

She is definitely hinting at something. Madonna has never been random. She doesn't believe in coincidences either. If she hashtagged a picture with #rebelheart, it's probably because there is a connection there.

By the way, how long is Madonna's hair currently? I've missed her with long dark hair.

Guest Rachelle of London

Im not here to entertain you and don't call me a flop fan. May be some people on here find your miserable attacks clever, I don't! I think you're a sad individual who has a sad life so you use put other people down to feel better about yourself. Your constant use of sarcasm is proof of that! Sarcasm is a first sign of insecurity. I'm not sure what's eating you but when I say get off my dick, I mean leave me the fuck alone! I wont pay attention to your snobby ass on here anymore. Wont waste my time replying to your low life comments either. Judging by your pictures you really should be mature enough to be an example to others rather than a total asshole! But Im not here to give you life lessons either. Seems your parents have failed at that and you never learned yourself. Go sit at a bar hoping for someone to come along who gives a damn about you. With your personality you are most likely doomed to be a troll on forums like these for the rest of your life!! Feels good BEING READ asshole??? You should be greatful that Im even responding to you! I would have ignored you at a club big time!

You're so angry! Yet you proclaim to be so enlightened and over negativity, yet you've caused arguments in EVERY thread you're posted in. It's ridiculous and highly hypocritical.

Guest Rachelle of London

I wanna come in this thread and read about Madonnas new album not how people met their partners and how they've been bullied all their lives. Go to the lounge

....Go sit at a bar hoping for someone to come along who gives a damn about you....

:rotfl:

Maybe M just liked the picture and putting "practice makes perfect" when it's at the piano is hardly anything out of left-field. Thinking everything is a song title is stupid. Yeah we need REAL info, not all this clue crap. That's why a lot of us are fighting lol we're restless! Gotta love Madonna fans.

I wanna come in this thread and read about Madonnas new album not how people met their partners and how they've been bullied all their lives. Go to the lounge

I'm so over this shit

we have no clue what "Rebel Heart" sounds like - what if she's learning a piano part for a performance?

Takes me back to the rumours about Devil Wouldn't Recognise You from S&S

Guest Not4Pussies

Ignore him. It is the best thing to do.

It's one thing to disagree with what people say and another to just ridicule them for it. I have people pm me on here saying how they have also been treated with disrespect by this CICA guy and few others. And just because he has been on this forum for a long time does not give him the right to attack anyone with sarcasm and ridicule! So if I sounded not so "enlightened" in my response to him, it's only because I wanted him to get a dosage of his own treatment. Chelle, your claim that I've managed to cause fights in every thread is false! The threads where there is no CICA and couple of other haters I manage just fine. And the only reason you see these "fights" is because I'm not gonna let anyone disrespect me or anyone else!! Don't act supreme on here and don't put other people's opinions down!!

And btw, the change of the title of this thread is what caused me to make this post. So Im sorry to all of you who just wanna read about Madonna's new album. I was gonna let it go but the thread title is clearly insinuating hate. It's funny but on someone else's expense and that's not cool!

Edited by Katypatra

IGNORE HIM! Or he will become totally obsessed with you and stalk every one of your posts and make passive aggressive jabs at every opinion or comment you have without directly saying it to you, because he is a douche like that. I on the other hand will call you out on your bullshit when the STANK becomes too much to take.

He is a clown. The sideshow of Mnation. I could be like most everyone else and be nice to him on this forum but talk mad trash behind his back (without naming names) but that's not my style, and mods aren't going to do anything cause he knows how to brown nose to the right ones. (Hence the reason he cracks up at EVERYTHING one mod posts. Transparent and fake as all hell) The quicker you learn that fact that better.

Oh and he is known to call new born babies ugly and post suicide links to members. Of course in that passive aggressive manner he is known for. That should say it all really. Something sad and dark inside him.

Me too. :lol: See you on the otherside. :lol:

I just cant not call out bullshit when I see it though. Sorry.

Don't be sorry ♡

I had a dream last night... The album dropped by surprise and the frist track was "Rebel Heart" and it was so fucking good. It was like a hard house beat with some rock vibes. The cover was a paiting of M in a field with de MDNA Skin spot look, it looked dreamy and sweet, full of pale colors. Oh, and she also performed YMCA and Girl Gone Wild with Katy Perry at some random awards show but :lmao: