New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

I think one can be a business woman AND an artist at the same time. For me Art is for the masses as well as the exclusive few.

I know a lot of artists who have amazing business senses and for me Madonna is one of those.

"Why do people think artists are special? It's just another job....making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art"

Andy Warhol

WHO

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo1_400.jpg

IS

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo3_400.jpg

READY

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo4_400.jpg

FOR

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo2_400.jpg

A NEW

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo5_400.jpg

MADONNA

tumblr_n4a99rTD8f1qmieuyo6_400.jpg

ERA?!

Madonna-armpit-selfie.jpg?resize=620%2C6

IF YOU HERE FOR IT, GOOD.

tumblr_n2qra29Onr1tvjfcso4_400.gif

IF YOU AIN'T AND YOU GONNA TALK ABOUT LESSOR HOES YOUR PERSONAL HANG-UPS WITH OTHERS OR "GREEDY, BUSINESS WOMAN NON-ARTIST" MADONNA, GETCHA SELF OUTTA HERE.

49012_original.gif

"Why do people think artists are special? It's just another job....making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art"

Andy Warhol

That's so F-ing true.

Andy Warhol

people often think artists are weird and trash or awkward until they start to make money or their work is seen in a museum. until then, they're society's rotten apples.

Andy Warhol

oh god! stay shallow...lets talk about thread title

anyway.....

if we get an album in may it will be dream come true!

People on twitter are saying she is working with Katy & Diplo. I have no idea where that rumor came from.

Seems @Madonna's collab is with both @KatyPerry and @Diplo

Well, I think Katy was with Diplo last night at a club or something, plus M is following him on instagram... I refuse to believe it, but I wouldn't mind a live performance a la Macklemore or Miley...

Edited by juanmaxxx

maybe its about artforfreedom.

m fan account: If Katy is on Madonna's next record, I'll go to ArtRave #Karma

Sergio Kletnoy: LOL, it isn't a song they are working on... And that's all I'm going to say.

Guest gang bang
https://twitter.com/MrJessieHampton

Jessie Hampton ‏@MrJessieHampton 3h
I'm going to #LoveYouFromTheInsideOut, baby
We don't have to rush, lets take from the top... - @Madonna

RETWEETED BY JESSIE HAMPTON
♕ The Rebel ♕ @MadonnaRebel · 4h
I'm so excited for this new era! M has collected a very interesting group of artists... #Madonna13

Jessie Hampton @MrJessieHampton · 4h
Ironic I was mixing @Madonna & @KatyPerry tack last night? Now they are filming music video? #LoveYouFromTheInsideOut #Werk #VMAs #LGBT #EDM

Jessie Hampton @MrJessieHampton · 21h
Recording track called #HolyWater 4 @Madonna's new album 2014! Hear she working with #DaftPunk! #ArtForFreedom #Madonna13IsComing #TGIF #EDM

Jessie Hampton
‏@MrJessieHampton
Confirmed: @LadyGaga, @Madonna, @KatyPerry, @Rihanna to perform 2014 @MTV #VMAS #AskJessieHampton #TGIF #LGBT #EDM http://twitpic.com/e22ogr

Jessie Hampton @MrJessieHampton · Apr 21
@Madonna to release new album this #Halloween 2014! #ArtForFreedom #Madonna13IsComing #TheMatrix #LGBT #EDM #Idol http://twitpic.com/e1qhrw

https://twitter.com/MrJessieHampton

Jessie Hampton ‏@MrJessieHampton 3h

I'm going to #LoveYouFromTheInsideOut, baby

We don't have to rush, lets take from the top... - @Madonna

RETWEETED BY JESSIE HAMPTON

♕ The Rebel ♕ @MadonnaRebel · 4h

I'm so excited for this new era! M has collected a very interesting group of artists... #Madonna13

Jessie Hampton @MrJessieHampton · 4h

Ironic I was mixing @Madonna & @KatyPerry tack last night? Now they are filming music video? #LoveYouFromTheInsideOut #Werk #VMAs #LGBT #EDM

Jessie Hampton @MrJessieHampton · 21h

Recording track called #HolyWater 4 @Madonna's new album 2014! Hear she working with #DaftPunk! #ArtForFreedom #Madonna13IsComing #TGIF #EDM

Jessie Hampton

‏@MrJessieHampton

Confirmed: @LadyGaga, @Madonna, @KatyPerry, @Rihanna to perform 2014 @MTV #VMAS #AskJessieHampton #TGIF #LGBT #EDM http://twitpic.com/e22ogr

Jessie Hampton @MrJessieHampton · Apr 21

@Madonna to release new album this #Halloween 2014! #ArtForFreedom #Madonna13IsComing #TheMatrix #LGBT #EDM #Idol http://twitpic.com/e1qhrw

This guy's been tweeting stupid Madonna rumours since the MDNA era, always saying he's working with her or that she's doing the most stupid random collaborations...

Guest Rachelle of London

This guy's been tweeting stupid Madonna rumours since the MDNA era, always saying he's working with her or that she's doing the most stupid random collaborations...

Exactly

Case in point. :rotfl: You're one of those people who say you were bullied but actually people don't like you because you say things like the above. :lmao: I mean, you look like a teenager but the way you behave is even less mature than you look.

No sir. You just finally pissed me off. Ever since I joined you've been on my dick!! Get off it already! !

I agree and I must confess even though I loved this forum from the very beginning, I almost decided to call it quits because I thought some people were being way too rude, there was a lot of negative energy, especially since some of you thought I'm a little monster, for some weird reason lol

For some weird reason? No. You started off coming to the gaga thread shaking your finger at us. You've changed your tune now though. I never thought you were a little monster; more like a Neutrocks Lite lol. I don't have any problem w/ you at all, just saying any negative energy that may have come your way wasn't "for some weird reason."