New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah they're about to premier Madonna's new single on a local radio station on Wednesday night. :-/

:dead:

I just squealed

:dead:

I just squealed

:lol: I swear when a new M album is on its way people seem to have a brain meltdown. Some of the things people say really make me laugh. This year will be remembered for everybody thinking that everything Madonna #'ed was a song title/lyric. :lmao:

918153_1436362873278509_533674642_n.jpg

"Holy Water....Bless me father for i have sinned."

This comes from Timor Steffens' (M dancer) Instagram. He also tweeted "Just landed in LA. " this sunday so I guess he was with M and her team that night and heard the album too!

That would be great if she performed at the World Cup. It's in June so that seems like it could be possible to launch a new single then. Plus, it's in Brazil. We all know how much she loves Brazil and Brazil loves her!

Omg Brazil and Madonna are my most favorite two things in the world. So if that happens I might just explode lol

This comes from Timor Steffens' (M dancer) Instagram. He also tweeted "Just landed in LA. " this sunday so I guess he was with M and her team that night and heard the album too!

I love this photo in general. tumbleweed, who shot it? I need a print of it in MY house! :p

Isn't that Alessandro in the background?

OMFG!!!!!

This sounds amazing!

every night many rumors and news...

I AM DYING!

I want new music very soon!

I want a BEYONCE!

But i don't know.... Madonna at the World Cup?

no GMYAL 2.0., no fail-strategy...

she needs a perfect first Single and good promotion....

the Super Bowl was the good promotion, but GMAYL not the perfect first single...

fabolous pic!!!!

Maybe we'll get a one off single to test the waters. Maybe something with Avicii since there were rumors that there would be a feature on his new album, maybe it'll be used for the World Cup, althrough I'm not holding my breath untill we get official confirmation of some sort!

I think the World Cup rumor stems from that Carl Falk interview: http://www.dn.se/kultur-noje/musik/vikingen-carl-falk-skriver-latar-at-nojd-madonna/

In it, I believe (via translation) he says that he did work with another songwriter for a World Cup thing this summer:

The mission of Madonna's new album arose Carl Falk and Rami Yacoubs part for their work in January this year with "Dar um jeito" ("We will find a way"), the song that will end the World Cup in Brazil this summer.

So it sounds like THEY did something for the World Cup and Madonna heard about it and wanted to work with them. At least that is my take. I'd be happy to see her perform in Brazil, but I think this might have just been a miscommunication on a fan site's part.

"Dar um jeito" is the Official FIFA World Cup Anthem 2014. And Carlos Santana, Wyclef Jean, Avicii and Alexandre Pires will perform the Song at the Offical Closing Ceremony in July, 13.

Maybe Madonna want to perform at the Closing Ceremony, too.

But I think the opening ceremony gives her 200% more attention then the Closing Ceremony.

If she has a new song, it would be GREAT GREAT GREAT if she performs as a suprise in the World Cup Opening!!!!

I don't want to sound negative, but i DON'T WANT Madonna to be part of some group of people in that mess of show of the World Cup. I want her to be ALONE like she was in the Superbowl. I didn't like that OYH thing in the Grammys at all.

The World Cup would be a right place to give the new single exposure, although I don't see her doing it and even if she performs, it means the single should be about a topic that can be linked to the World Cup, and at this point I don't really want to hear another song about celebration, being champion or l-u-v, but I can see Rebel Heart fitting this theme. I'd rather see her perform at award shows. Billboard Music Awards could be great, since she was there last year and won 3 awards, but it might be too early.

No, the song can be about being united. If there's a revolution of love message is with this songs.

Remember that Nelly Furtado song Força for the European Cup?

It is the passion flowing right on through your veins
And it's the feeling that you're oh so glad you came
It is the moment you remember you're alive
It is the air you breathe, the element, the fire
It is that flower that you took the time to smell
It is the power that you know you got as well
It is the fear inside that you can overcome
This is the orchestra, the rhythm and the drum

Com uma forca, com uma forca
Com uma forca que ninguem pode parar
Com uma forca, com uma forca
Com uma fome que ninguem pode matar

It is the soundtrack of your ever-flowing life
It is the wind beneath your feet that makes you fly
It is the beautiful game that you choose to play
When you step out into the world to start your day
You show your face and take it in and scream and pray
You're gonna win it for yourself and us today
It is the gold, the green, the yellow and the grey
The red and sweat and tears, the love you go. Hey!

World cup songs are usually really really terrible. I don't want her to be linked to these kind of events tbh

Edited by _Gark