MoZella, Toby Gad & Symbolyc One (S1)

Thank you adreeyen for searching these videos out and putting them all on here. After watching them all I'm even more confused than before about the direction Madonna is taking. :) But every artist is unique and producers will work with Madonna in her own unique style. So Im sure that even if her new album does sound R&B it will still be very Madonna. Im hoping for good lyrics more than anything. Seems she is really focusing on a certain message this time.

Guest Rachelle of London

Well, "nice girl", this forum is not about you!! Did you create it? Do you own it? I could care less how long you've been trolling on here, but I do not appreciate anyone telling me to "shut up and go wank yourself". That is bullying at its best. I've only been here for a short period of time and already seen other people beside me being bullied. You have to realize this is a public place. This isn't your own retreat with your 5 cyber friends where you can have inside jokes and bully those who don't get them!!! I hope I don't need to explain more to you. Bottom line, respect everyone, especially the "newbies"!!

Who do you actually think you are?

Your first post in here you were telling a member off in another thread. You make up lies about Madonna interviews that only you have seen. Now accusing me of bullying you despite YOU using the word queer. Okay then! Good luck

With that.

Peace weirdo

Yeah and I wont take it!! Nobody's invading or trolling, so Chell, calm your tits pls. Lets talk about Madonna and her new album. I really don't want to get into this never ending debate on who said what. Im sorry if I struck a cord.

But people visit this forum from all corners of Earth. I've been reading these threads for months and only now decides to join. Some never even register. So whatever news and speculations we share on here is what really counts.

Guest Rachelle of London

:ohmy: @ Chelle being called a forum bully ... :rotfl:

I'm the bully yet I'm called queer :lmao:

I'm the BIGGEST bully clearly.

I'm just buzzing that S1 is on this album. BUZZING

I'm the bully yet I'm called queer :lmao:

I'm the BIGGEST bully clearly.

I'm just buzzing that S1 is on this album. BUZZING

Getting a really good vibe for this new album...M works with people and can bring out something new in them and and herself.

I wont go on about the bullying bit...but it does seem you didn't pay much attention to Gaga's anti-bullying talk she did... :dead:

I know nothing really about Mozella...I read here that she was on Maverick..but them both working with Miley recently might have had something to do with them both working on M's album.

Yeah and I wont take it!! Nobody's invading or trolling, so Chell, calm your tits pls. Lets talk about Madonna and her new album. I really don't want to get into this never ending debate on who said what. Im sorry if I struck a cord.

But people visit this forum from all corners of Earth. I've been reading these threads for months and only now decides to join. Some never even register. So whatever news and speculations we share on here is what really counts.

Katypatra, as you say you have been reading these threads for months, you should know that people here muck around and joke with each other. You have already called people here ignorant, entitled and bullies and in each case, you have been completely wrong about the people you were commenting on.

Katypatra, I think you expected this forum to be full of spiritually clean Kabbalist-Medonsters but you're about to find out that most of the Medonsters here are early 90s inspired, you know the Madonna who threw up on Kevin Costner? That one!

giphy2.gif

We are not neat

Love the intro of the instrumental for Gentlemen.

+1 im not going to get too excited about this album until it develops more (as it's in its early production mode) BUT i have never been more intrigued ....

One part of me is very excited, but another part is concerned with the number of collaborators / producers on this album. Should be interesting to know what it'll sound like

To make a long story short, they're all really varied and to make a judgment call on how the collaboration with these three will sound is really impossible.

Yes, I had the same feeling. I can't really figure out where this album is going. All the producers and singer/songwriters which also includes Avicii are all so different and they don't really seem to blend together. But that makes it all very intriguing and exciting! It will definitely be different from MDNA or any of her other albums for that matter.

Got called an entitled cunt on this forum early on and you don't see me whining and calling people queers and to calm their tits......

Anyways, I feel like Madonna is going to surprise with this album. Watch her shock with something unexpected sound wise

Katypatra, I think you expected this forum to be full of spiritually clean Kabbalist-Medonsters but you're about to find out that most of the Medonsters here are early 90s inspired, you know the Madonna who threw up on Kevin Costner? That one!

giphy2.gif

We are not neat

Lol honestly this had me rolling :D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lol yeah? So? This name's from Katy's new video, which by the way is AMAAAAZIG, you ignorant pricks!!! jk love you all

Lol yeah? So? This name's from Katy's new video, which by the way is AMAAAAZIG, you ignorant pricks!!! jk love you all

:lmao:

I liked it too, tbh. Very colorful.

Better than any video Gaga has released this era.

Absolute truth. Gaga is trying so hard. But a freak that she is, she can never taste a life of a diva with a natural sex appeal, erotic tones as well as dignity and class. Only Madonna, so far, has been able to encompass all these elements, of all that a woman can be, with such ease and perfection.

Edited by Katypatra

Hello dickhead. Let me school you. I was laughing at YOU not your username. While I'm at it though...Katypatra. :lmao:

I think they are too known and mainstream, she should have gone with safari imho.

..are you serious?? I think it's too late for her to jump onto the Safari bandwagon...Apple is all over the place...didn't she do some stuff with AOL during music era...maybe she could could use them again for something...

..are you serious?? I think it's too late for her to jump onto the Safari bandwagon...Apple is all over the place...didn't she do some stuff with AOL during music era...maybe she could could use them again for something...

Well she can also go with explorer, they can help her make another classic like ROL