24 Years Ago, Madonna kicks off her influential Blond Ambition tour in Japan!

Guest Pud Whacker

"Yeah, don't give her a hand. She hasn't done anything yet! She's got half of my name..., plus she lives in the valley, yall don't know about that. I'll explain later..."

Guest Pud Whacker

One can dream about a 25th anniversary release, if she finally finds the tapes someday :biggrin:

and thats what we will have to do with it, just dream. 2ito8wj.jpg

To this day no-one has surpassed this tour in terms of inpact and creativity. I think it's the most beautiful tour visually ever, and she sounds incredible.

I remember being my young self and being shocked that she swore on stage :lmao:

Remember in Truth or Dare when M said the first night in Japan they just wore the black rehearsal gear bc of the rain? I'd love to see THAT whole show. Far as I know the only footage is still that snippet from T or D. Anyone know of any other vids?

Guest bluejean

Nope. There are none.

However we do know other shows were filmed that never saw the light of day. I think there was another Japan show filmed, directed by David Fincher. If anyone can dig up that article?

My favorite tour EVER and the BEST tour OF ALL TIME.

Nobody can top this. NOBODY.

Express Yourself, Like a Virgin, Like a Prayer, Vogue, KIT....really, Madonna is EVERYTHING. :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

I saw the third (final) show at Wembley stadium. If I'd died the next day I would have died happy. It was one of the BEST nights of my life. I'll never forget it.