BRAND NEW MADONNA ALBUM: Official Thread.

The other people in the picture are producers and songwriters too. Wonder if they are working on the album too. Toby Gad is a Danish producer who wrote songs for Beyonce and Fergie. The Symbolic One also wrote for Beyonce and produced for Kayne West and also plays in Erykah Badu's band. This album sounds very eclectic and interesting.

:wow:

I found this on Wikipedia:

MoZella

"is an American singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, known for her raspy vocals and smooth, soul/pop sound. Along with her success as a recording artist, MoZella works with other singers and recently co-wrote Miley Cyrus' Billboard #1 "Wrecking Ball". In 2013, Mozella also co-wrote "Tumbling Down" for The Voice winner Tessanne Chin. In addition, she co-wrote "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody" with Goonrock and Fergie for Baz Luhrmann's "The Great Gatsby"."

She was one of the few artists that wasn't dropped by Warner when Madonna left Maverick in 2004. She is currently signed to Motown Records (Universal).

Toby Gad

"is a Los Angeles-based hit producer and songwriter from Germany, perhaps best known for co-writing Fergie's Grammy nominated hit song "Big Girls Don't Cry" as well as co-writing and producing Beyoncé's worldwide #1 hit "If I Were a Boy", and The Veronicas multi-platinum #1 "Untouched". "

He has also worked with acts such as One Direction, Alicia Keys, John Legend, Ricky Martin, Jessie J, Kelly Clarkson, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Robin Thicke.

Full production discography here.

Symbolyc One aka S1

"is the main producer of the group Strange Fruit Project. His style and production range includes R&B, Soul, Underground and Urban/Crossover Pop . As a platinum-selling producer, S1 has worked with artists such as Beyoncé, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Babyface, Erykah Badu, Stat Quo, Rhymefest, Rah Digga, Ghostface Killah and Little Brother, as well as being a core member in Erykah Badu’s electronic band, The Cannabinoids."

Full production discography here.

Rebel Heart

Holy Water

Body Shop

Trust No Bitch

If these are all song titles, judging by them it's already better than half of MDNA :D

I like Trust No Bitch as a song title

How about Bitch Trust,

That's also good if we keep the 2-word title formula :p

Here for the inevitable tour Mashup of "Body Shop" and "Candy Shop"

:D I can see her using "My sugar is raw" as an element :p

Edited by DanM

Not swaying from this thread purpose..

What genre of music do we think she'll deliver this time?

She's usually very smart into creating an album that has the same sonic landscape through and through... R&B/ EDM sort of mix sound? Or individual tracks with no sonic theme in common?

What do you guys reckon?

She's usually very smart into creating an album that has the same sonic landscape through and through... R&B/ EDM sort of mix sound? Or individual tracks with no sonic theme in common?

What do you guys reckon?

That's a good question

What do you guys reckon?

No thanks. I usually don't like such albums. That's one of the reasons why I'm not very fond of MDNA.

Working with a big number of producers could be very risky from this point of view.

No thanks. I usually don't like such albums. That's one of the reasons why I'm not very fond of MDNA.

Did you like Music?

Working with a big number of producers could be very risky from this point of view.

+1

If all this people that she is working ended in the album I REALLY hope she gets a proper executive producers who unify all the sound because they are nothing alike.

By they way, I love what Symbolyc Ond produce with Kanye.

Edited by Luard

Did you like Music?

I do. Better than MDNA. Music could be one of the few exceptions to the "rule" above, even if I think the Orbit are quite weak.

What do you guys reckon?

Yes, I can't figure out where this is all going either. The producers and songwriters are all very different. You have some people that are dance that mix in folk/country guitars like Avicii, then you have Natalia who is electronic/industrial with some rock guitars, Fred Ball who is kind of indie dance, Mozella and Symbolic One seem to be soul/R&B. I don't mind an eclectic album though, I get bored when the songs are all the same, but this is very diverse.

Mozella's music that is on youtube is kind of laid back groove based R&B. Reminds me of some stuff from Bedtime Stories.

There was that interview where Madonna was quoted as saying she wanted to try a more organic R&B sound. Mozella's music seems to fit right in with that.

There was that interview where Madonna was quoted as saying she wanted to try a more organic R&B sound. Mozella's music seems to fit right in with that.

That was fake, She never said that.

That was fake, She never said that.

Okay, I wasn't sure if it was confirmed or fake. But I do think if she were going to do some non-dance electronic stuff, that type of R&B would be the best direction for her. I personally love rock and indie but I don't think that suits her or her voice at all. Mozella's music from what I can tell is definitely pop/soul/R&B. It isn't the least EDM at all.

So brand new producers so far:

Avicii, MoZella, Toby Gad & Symbolyc One aka S1.

Yes, but I don't think Mozella is a producer. She's a singer songwriter like Natalia Kills. There's also the Fred Ball guy who is a producer new to Madonna. She definitely seems to be working with all new people this time, no recycling which is cool. I love William Orbit but I wasn't blown away by the stuff he did on MDNA.

I over the Gaga thing. I'm not going to talk about it anymore. I never go into the Gaga thread because I'm not that interested in her. But I don't appreciate being bullied and told I need to be banned. I actually have some interesting news on Madonna's album though. I read on twitter that this singer/songwriter Mozella who co-wrote Wrecking Ball with Miley and who used to be signed to Maverick when it was a label posted a picture of herself with Madonna but then deleted it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoZella

Her songs aren't really dance/electronic at all, but soul/pop and pop/rock. Mozella is the blonde girl on the far left.

BlFaiKwCQAAaMDR.jpg

Sorry, how do you post an image on here? But click on that link and there's a picture!

This is all awesome news my dear and as for the "ban" comments, it's all lighthearted. Don't take it seriously.

It's odd that she's chosen to work with multiple producers yet again. I wonder why that is.

To be honest, i think it might be a money issue. Since she's no longer with warner, the money to work with these people is prob coming out of her pocket now...