BRAND NEW MADONNA ALBUM: Official Thread.

Guest Borderline

What kind of simple bitches are all up in this place? Just hand over your fan card already and get on with yourself.

so far we haven't listen anything yet some people are overreacting to everything :mellow:

Lol, I know! I might not be too excited about the people she is working with, but I'm having an open mind until we actually get to hear any music.

I'm excited she working with new people. It's always exciting when she does that. Now we have to worry about the mixing. I'm looking at you Demo! lol

I'm looking at him too! Really, thats my only concern. His mixing skills are not my taste at all.

Other than that, I'm really excited to hear this new album, for the obvious reason that its new music.

She's never failed me yet, so i'm highly doubtful I'll be anything but blown away this time around, too.

Her pride and seeming excitement about this new album is palpable, even through IG posts!

How can anyone here not be excited along with her?

After all these years of being in Madonna fan forums, 'dance music snobbery' is rampant, although fortunately not a communicable disease.

Even though I'm new to this forum I'm already used to all the bitching, I've been a long time member of Depeche Mode official forum and every time they release an album people start wars over the most simple things, so these discussions are kinda normal to me. Back on topic, I hope she writes something with Joe Henry again, his songs are always good: Don't Tell Me, Devil Wouldn't Recognize You, Jump, Falling Free.

We should be excited to see Madonna writing in a studio...

We don't know at this point what will be on the album. We can comment but why complain ?

She knows what to do for herself, for sure. It's her album she's making, not yours. :laugh:

Have some faith in her !

What Gaga though? Maybe you could argue some of the stuff sounded like early Gaga like The Fame, but certainly nothing like Artpop. Everyone's down on Gaga now but Gaga actually did good music when she first started however unpopular an opinion that may be on here.

About the music itself is not an unpopular opinion dear. I do however believe that Stefani is not the one who made that album. How's that for expressing an "opinion"????"

Oh dear. There's really not much to say about Natalia Kills -she's the 'fetch' of the music industry -someone's been trying to make her 'happen' for years, with zero success. A Madonna collab is obviously the latest ploy. Madonna is SO above this.

only 'fetch'ing you know is after a black dick cums in your anus.

About the music itself is not an unpopular opinion dear. I do however believe that Stefani is not the one who made that album. How's that for expressing an "opinion"????"

What do you mean? Did she make it by herself? No, she had other songwriters and producers to help her but she was involved in it too. She does play keyboards and write lyrics. I'm just not down with the Lady Gaga hate on here. I really don't think that's what Madonna is about or Madonna hates her. I liked her up to Born this Way. I don't like her anymore just because Artpop is a bad album, but not because of some imaginary feud between her and Madonna. I know all that sniping at Laga Gaga is supposed to be funny, but to me it's classless and I'm not going to engage in it. Now back to news on Madonna's new album, which is what I really care about.

Ummm ok don't engage in Gaga hate if you don't want to but don't defend her either!! Or you will get me all flustered and fired up here!!! You don't want me started on what a cunt Gaga is and how much damage she has caused Madonna! That freak is a real bitch and real Madonna fans know all about her sneaky ass!

I never worry about who Madonna is collaborating with.I have faith in her.She will only accept the best from these people.If the tracks aren't good,they won't be on the album.I trust her instincts.

I don't see Madonna working with Natalia as this big record industry plot. Just because Natalia writes a song with Madonna and even it it's a hit, doesn't mean everyone will rush out to buy Natalia's music she may do under her own name. Most people don't even pay that much attention to her the co-writers of a song are, they either like the song or they don't.

And why couldn't it be a mutually beneficial thing? Maybe Natalia will help Madonna write a good song and so what if a by product is if Natalia's career is advanced? Madonna as discussed in another thread is always happy to support other female singers. I don't see this big bad evil plot that our favorite conspiracy theorist on here always sees.

Perhaps the record company suggested Natalia, but Madonna wouldn't work with her if she didn't like her or her music. Some people are just so jaded, it's depressing.

I agree. Madonna still had to be convinced. And if she wasn't, she wouldn't have done it. My trust in Madonna's instincts has waned considerably in recent years, but I don't doubt that if she's doing it, it's because she's into it. Natalia does seem to fit M's current theme and style, so I say go for it.

It's the end result that counts and several of the names mentioned above mean nothing to me as I don't know their work. Honestly, if she worked with Gaga and came out with something stunning I'd be happy.

If she can work with Mika and create something as amazing as 'Gang Bang', she can work with whomever she chooses.

I just hope they put some quality control in place to sort the wheat from the Superstar chaff.

Ummm ok don't engage in Gaga hate if you don't want to but don't defend her either!! Or you will get me all flustered and fired up here!!! You don't want me started on what a cunt Gaga is and how much damage she has caused Madonna! That freak is a real bitch and real Madonna fans know all about her sneaky ass!

:clap:

I was going to say something but I REALLY don't want to get into it cause it's usually followed by, "but why do you dislike her so much...?"

And it's just too much to invest my time in at this point. She's a fucking bitch, a fake, lying, bitch at that.

Anyway, back to the new album. I hope we get some kind of insta-update tonight. I'm going out the weathers beautiful...I'd just love to find a new pic in the middle of my drunken fun.

I agree. Madonna still had to be convinced. And if she wasn't, she wouldn't have done it. My trust in Madonna's instincts has waned considerably in recent years, but I don't doubt that if she's doing it, it's because she's into it. Natalia does seem to fit M's current theme and style, so I say go for it.

Agreed. I also think some people have this stereotype that record companies are this evil bad thing that are always stopping artists from doing their best work and interfering in a totally negative way. That's not always the case. Sometimes record companies can make positive constructive suggestions about an artist's music. Sometimes when artists go independent totally on their own, they can become too self indulgent and think they know it all and can do no wrong and they lose touch with reality. It's sometimes a positive thing to have outside influences or suggestions from a label. Yes, sometimes a label can try to make an artist into something that they're not, but not always. But from what I read and heard about Natalie she seems like she fits right in with Madonna's musical style and philosophy and it's not something that's being forced on Madonna that has nothing in common with who she is or what she likes to do.