BRAND NEW MADONNA ALBUM: Official Thread.

Oh dear. There's really not much to say about Natalia Kills -she's the 'fetch' of the music industry -someone's been trying to make her 'happen' for years, with zero success. A Madonna collab is obviously the latest ploy. Madonna is SO above this.

Wait...so because someone doesn't achieve success automatically means it's wrong or bad or even cheap?

Natalia Kills is better then most pop crap out there, imo of course!

That's like saying Kerli is also crap just because she is not on any worldwide top, lol. Or Marina and The Diamonds who's only famous in the Uk and not much more...

Wow....I've just come across from the other album thread and as people have mentioned in there, the negativity in this thread is incredible!! It doesn't matter who Madonna works with, she's ripped apart! Why can't the woman just collaborate with whomever she pleases?

Exactly! People make up all these "rules" and guidelines of who is and isn't acceptable to work with and what sound she should take on. When she doesn't "abide", they fall apart.......without even hearing anything. You can't get mad when Madonna doesn't make the album YOU envision.

Guest Sweet Tooth

Please M no mainstream candy flavored album like Teenage Dream. Time for a new underground sound to be heard by the masses.

I'm actually happy Madonna is working with someone not so popular. I hated JT and Minaj collaborations.

Let's go back in time. Year 1985. Internet EXISTS and we know that she's going to work with somebody who has written a latino-synth track for Michael Jackson, that was REJECTED. And she is deciding to write more songs with this unknown man than with Stephen Bray.

OH, THE MELTDOWN!

I think i'm gonna pass and won't visit this new album forum. It gives me the creeps to read so many negative comments about something people DON'T KNOW.

Just take the news for what it is, calm the fuck down and wait untill you hear what this collaboration leads to! THEN you can judge and comment and rip it to shreds if you want. At the moment, we know practically nothing, so hold your freakin horses!!!!

Wow....I've just come across from the other album thread and as people have mentioned in there, the negativity in this thread is incredible!! It doesn't matter who Madonna works with, she's ripped apart! Why can't the woman just collaborate with whomever she pleases?

Exactly! People make up all these "rules" and guidelines of who is and isn't acceptable to work with and what sound she should take on. When she doesn't "abide", they fall apart.......without even hearing anything. You can't get mad when Madonna doesn't make the album YOU envision.

Just take the news for what it is, calm the fuck down and wait untill you hear what this collaboration leads to! THEN you can judge and comment and rip it to shreds if you want. At the moment, we know practically nothing, so hold your freakin horses!!!!

YES.

It doesn't matter if she works with less known people or already successful artists/musicians, some people needs to complain every single time. MY GOD.

Madonna knows it better, or she would have disappeared a long long time ago.

:clap:

I thought this thread would stay clean, filled with official news only

Nothing is official yet though.

Only thing we can do is still speculate at this point.

Yes she did meet with Avicii and wrote "so many great songs". She also met with Natalia Kills and we still don't know the outcome of thier collaboration. Only thing we know is her new album project is definetly under the name of Rebel Heart.

Hey guys!

Keep your negativity out of this thread!

This thread is supposed to be about official news/hints only !!!!!

We don't care what you think about Avicci and Kills. If you think your opinion worths something, you're wrong.

^ Love that movie.

Let's go back in time. Year 1985. Internet EXISTS and we know that she's going to work with somebody who has written a latino-synth track for Michael Jackson, that was REJECTED. And she is deciding to write more songs with this unknown man than with Stephen Bray.

OH, THE MELTDOWN!

I think i'm gonna pass and won't visit this new album forum. It gives me the creeps to read so many negative comments about something people DON'T KNOW.

I agree with you. And you're entitled to want to not engage this issue, but who cares if people are unhappy and being negative? I really hate that people on here are always trying to shut other people up or make them stop expressing their opinions. The argument you made about 1985 is great, and valid, and a nice counterpoint to put things in perspective, just like the mid 90s examples I used (Babyface, etc.). Isn't the point here to share thoughts and have a conversation? You might actually make people think about something differently instead of just complaining about what they're saying. Isn't that what Madonna is about?

Thank you. :thumbsup:

I don't even want to listen to Kill's work. I'll wait to see what M can bring and make a judgement.

^ Love that movie.

I agree with you. And you're entitled to want to not engage this issue, but who cares if people are unhappy and being negative? I really hate that people on here are always trying to shut other people up or make them stop expressing their opinions. The argument you made about 1985 is great, and valid, and a nice counterpoint to put things in perspective, just like the mid 90s examples I used (Babyface, etc.). Isn't the point here to share thoughts and have a conversation? You might actually make people think about something differently instead of just complaining about what they're saying. Isn't that what Madonna is about?

It's one thing to express ones opinions and doubts, and another one to moan without knowing ANYTHING. We don't know if the girl has wrriten a song, is doing some back melodies, a duet, a featuring... Nada.

I'm one of the most opiniated posters here, i use to say clearly when i don't like something about Madonna:tours, songs, etc. Let's wait until we have the album, or let's express ourselves in a creative way, not negative per se.

It always cringes me when people think being nagative/complaining/moaning as opposed to agreeing/being happy = having an opinion. Complaing/moaning and having an opinion are very different things.

from another forum...

Fred Ball was asked to sign a confidentiality agreement on Wednesday, and they were in a studio together working on stuff the last couple of days, just before the Natalia Kills update appeared on Instagram.

Before Wednesday, M asked Fred to give her his "10 out of 10"/his best, apparently, so let's see what happens. Also, Fred told his friend and artist Bertine Zetlitz that Madonna is one of the best songwriters he has ever worked with, that she is really smart, and that she talks about sex all the time, haha! Apparently, M wanted to write a song about **** on Monday! :-D I hope this is true, because I love songs like "Where Life Begins"... 8-)

In other words, there won't be any more updates from Fred from now on, after having signed that document, I suppose, but to me this is a good sign, because it probably means that M really wants his contributions/what they have created together on the upcoming album!

from another forum...

Fred Ball was asked to sign a confidentiality agreement on Wednesday, and they were in a studio together working on stuff the last couple of days, just before the Natalia Kills update appeared on Instagram.

Before Wednesday, M asked Fred to give her his "10 out of 10"/his best, apparently, so let's see what happens. Also, Fred told his friend and artist Bertine Zetlitz that Madonna is one of the best songwriters he has ever worked with, that she is really smart, and that she talks about sex all the time, haha! Apparently, M wanted to write a song about **** on Monday! :-D I hope this is true, because I love songs like "Where Life Begins"... 8-)

In other words, there won't be any more updates from Fred from now on, after having signed that document, I suppose, but to me this is a good sign, because it probably means that M really wants his contributions/what they have created together on the upcoming album!

Weren't they supposed to be recording in London? She's not in London at the moment, right?

Natalia's first album was very GAGA. Trouble has nothing to do with it.

What Gaga though? Maybe you could argue some of the stuff sounded like early Gaga like The Fame, but certainly nothing like Artpop. Everyone's down on Gaga now but Gaga actually did good music when she first started however unpopular an opinion that may be on here.

What Gaga though? Maybe you could argue some of the stuff sounded like early Gaga like The Fame, but certainly nothing like Artpop. Everyone's down on Gaga now but Gaga actually did good music when she first started however unpopular an opinion that may be on here.

That's what I think. Natalia sounds a little like early Gaga but The Fame is actually a good album. I don't think Madge will sound anything like Gaga though, she will put her own style in Natalia Kills songs.

Sure the record label has to do with this

Martin Kierszenbaum is in the position of Sr. Executive of A&R for Interscope Records.

http://www.universalmusic.com/corporate/detail/2449

Of course it is. Want to break someone? Have them work with an established star. Tell said star that this person is the hottest new thing, and it's going to help them, when actually it's the other way around. See Mariah Carey and Nickie Minaj. They have invested tens of thousands into this idiotic Natalia Kills thing; they want to see a return. Especially as the whole Gaga thing is dead.

I don't see Madonna working with Natalia as this big record industry plot. Just because Natalia writes a song with Madonna and even it it's a hit, doesn't mean everyone will rush out to buy Natalia's music she may do under her own name. Most people don't even pay that much attention to her the co-writers of a song are, they either like the song or they don't.

And why couldn't it be a mutually beneficial thing? Maybe Natalia will help Madonna write a good song and so what if a by product is if Natalia's career is advanced? Madonna as discussed in another thread is always happy to support other female singers. I don't see this big bad evil plot that our favorite conspiracy theorist on here always sees.

Perhaps the record company suggested Natalia, but Madonna wouldn't work with her if she didn't like her or her music. Some people are just so jaded, it's depressing.

Of course it is. Want to break someone? Have them work with an established star. Tell said star that this person is the hottest new thing, and it's going to help them, when actually it's the other way around. See Mariah Carey and Nickie Minaj. They have invested tens of thousands into this idiotic Natalia Kills thing; they want to see a return. Especially as the whole Gaga thing is dead.

alright, however, madonna would only work with her if she likes he music. no one can pressure M into working with anyone. yes, maybe someone from interscope suggested natalia to her. but she wouldn't work with someone whose work she doesn't like.