BRAND NEW MADONNA ALBUM: Official Thread.

I honestly can't understand these comments. Because there were so many collaborators? The new album is shaping up to be the same. Was BS not a true Madonna album? I think MDNA is more "Madonna" than HC.

The comparisons to COADF don't seem right. That was M and Stuart in a tiny studio together. This is Madonna an entire fucking army of people writing songs for with her.

Corrected. :1251: I agree with this tho. I'm sure people would have reacted the same way to pictures of M in the studio with Orbit, Solveig, the Demolition Crew and Benassi, saying "this is shaping up to be a true Madonna album unlike Hard Candy".

But overall, I am glad the consensus is generally positive. The meltdowns here are the worst. :1251:

It doesn't feel rnb to me

I feel like some of the songs will have a R&B element but mixed with dance/electronic and some of the songs will have other elements. Does anyone know the artist Banks? She has a chilled R&B element mixed with electronics. I feel like some of the songs on the new album may be like that.

Guest Not4Pussies

The best thing is seeing her focusing on the music and there are no clothing lines and movies right now. Shes just working on the album and I hope it stays like that till after album is released

I feel like some of the songs will have a R&B element but mixed with dance/electronic and some of the songs will have other elements. Does anyone know the artist Banks? She has a chilled R&B element mixed with electronics. I feel like some of the songs on the new album may be like that.

I love Banks, but I honestly don't see M going in that direction.

I love Banks, but I honestly don't see M going in that direction.

Why not? Mozella has that same sort of element to her music. I can see her doing a few songs like Banks but mixed in with some more uptempo stuff. Lourdes did mention Banks on her blog as one of her favorite artists.

Exciting indeed.

Remember the pic of her walking on the street in a tracksuit and carrying the COADF cover sketch? :laugh: That must be one of my fav paparazzi picture of her.

At this rate she'll be posting the graphic designer's comps

Corrected. :1251: I agree with this tho. I'm sure people would have reacted the same way to pictures of M in the studio with Orbit, Solveig, the Demolition Crew and Benassi, saying "this is shaping up to be a true Madonna album unlike Hard Candy".

But overall, I am glad the consensus is generally positive. The meltdowns here are the worst. :1251:

Because madonna is working with many producers she's not writing anything!

This is what I'm afraid of

#hatersgetoffMDNAsdick

#ggwglobalsmashifrecordedby25yearold

Mdna rocks, ggw rocks. Madonna hasn't recorded any album without focus.

#getaclue

#HASHtagsDONTworkINhere

I don't want to get my hopes up too much about this release but it does feel compeletly different from MDNA or HC. I don't remember her being as passionate about those recording sessions.

I am surprised that she made so many demos with Avicii. Makes me wonder how many tracks we are looking at for the record with Natalia, and the MoZella crew added to Avicii. Could it be a two parter?

I don't want to get my hopes up too much about this release but it does feel compeletly different from MDNA or HC. I don't remember her being as passionate about those recording sessions.

I am surprised that she made so many demos with Avicii. Makes me wonder how many tracks we are looking at for the record with Natalia, and the MoZella crew added to Avicii. Could it be a two parter?

It is because she is using Instragram and social media to update fans on recording sessions this time. That is why people are thinking she is showing more passion because they are hearing more about the recording sessions.

She's putting her heart and time into this album, like she did with Ray of light & Confessions.

I think the pop girls right now are realising really weak albums, Miley, Gaga, Britney, even Rihanna & Katy, so Madonna needs to show them how it's done, she's the only one who can do that.

I'm sorry but did you even listen to Miley Cyrus' and Katy Perry's albums??? Miley has some of the most incredible lyrics on her tracks. My favorite is "Someone Else". Katy Perry, in all honesty, has gorgeous melodies, sounds, and lyrics. I love "Love Me" and "Choose Your Battles" the most. So to say that those albums are weak only proves your ignorance. I know this is a Madonna forum but MDNA is weak!! There, I said it!! Now I really hope you are right and Rebel Heart will be an amazing album!!

No I am not! You may not like Miley Cyrus or Katy Perry but that does not discredit their artistic efforts. Their albums are solid, lyrically rich and creative musically. I don't want Madonna to go in the same direction as them, since Madonna is her own artist. But I do hope that Madonna achieves maximum artistic work. She has done it before with ROL, AL and COTDF. I know she can do it again.

Whatever. You are obviously ignorant and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you. I love Bangerz and Prism!! I work out to those albums every day. Amazing songs and I love the lyrics. If only you gave those albums a chance, listening to them from start to finish. But you choose to stay ignorant. So whatever. Sucks to be you!