BRAND NEW MADONNA ALBUM: Official Thread.

Ok Isaac, Im not gonna be a bitch to you. Im sorr babe. You like Beyoncé and I like Miley. Was there even a war between these two? Lol ok im sorry :)

u r such a PAB

A charity concert for cancer, StandUP! All of Madonna's children were there:

l080908_fashionrocks_group.jpg

Mariah+Carey+Beyonce+Mary+J+Blige+Rihann

Dang!! I missed this! Thank you boo ^^

u r such a PAB

Punk Ass Bitch!! Hah! I'll take it. Every Madonna fan is to some degree tho. Takes one to know one...

Yall carry on the regularly scheduled Madonna convo!

There is no regularly scheduled Madonna convo and I'm loving it

She's got us into such a mess with these snippet teasers we're ready to discuss it and keep clamouring.

everytime she instagrams I find myself all verklempt and hurrying to learn more about these producers. She seems to be really into it and be really committed to the music and excitement is contagious.

also, tbh, I'm quite impressed with Katypatra's refusal to go away it's a proper baptism of fire

I have a feeling this album is going to be like Alanis Flavors of entanglement. Lets discuss Alanis I don't know who this Madonna girl is, is she local?

A collaboration between Alanis and this Madonna girl would be a dream come true.

Not that I want the thread to be further hijacked but anyone who thinks BANGERZ is better than the "boring" Beyoncé album lacks ears.

Bangerz is great and has some fun tracks but damn it's not even close to as good as the other. Partition > anything on Bangerz sorry.

we saw it with Ray of Light

But wasn't the ROL docu after the fact? Correct me if I'm mistaken. Regardless, her recording sessions, or any project for that matter, would be shrouded in secrecy. She's so open with her creative process this time around.

Oh and dead @ #disthread lol

This was completely uncalled for. I can't believe Im even reading this... You sir need to read few Kabbalah books and learn how to treat people at least with some respect. This is beyond me!!

:lmao:

Ummm no! Miley Cyrus > Beyoncé!! I just judged!!!!

tumblr_mvpengpwkI1qdmnlao1_500.gif

Beyoncé destroys this overgrown teenager named Miley.