BRAND NEW MADONNA ALBUM: Official Thread.

I was referring to Glinda's comments about the concept of an album being increasingly irrelevant and the industry becoming more about releasing individual songs you stupid cunt. I could care less whether you consider Molly Cyrus and kitty Perry's music art or not so fuck off and leave me out of your child's play

Wow, you're rude. Very sad that someone who's probably much older than me has to insult me to defend himself. That's tragic. Anyway I don't like Miley Cyrus and I really don't like Katy Perry, but I RESPECT their effort. I'm sorry if thought you were talking about something else but calling soneone "cunt" is a sign of pure immaturity which is present among many people on this board. Also, I'm a guy so the word "cunt" might have been the wrong word to choose.

Wow, you're rude. Very sad that someone who's probably much older than me has to insult me to defend himself. That's tragic. Anyway I don't like Miley Cyrus and I really don't like Katy Perry, but I RESPECT their effort. I'm sorry if thought you were talking about something else but calling soneone "cunt" is a sign of pure immaturity which is present among many people on this board. Also, I'm a guy so the word "cunt" might have been the wrong word to choose.

Right, so it's okay for you to make a rude comment to me first implying I said something when I said nothing of the sort. Gotcha...

I have a feeling this album is going to be like Alanis Flavors of entanglement. Lets discuss Alanis I don't know who this Madonna girl is, is she local?

Prism is a forgettable affair. More forgettable than her marriage to that smack head

I'm gonna bring katypatra to the dark room dungeon with erotica playing in the BG after he is done his daily screening of Disney frozen and teach him how to......

This was completely uncalled for. I can't believe Im even reading this... You sir need to read few Kabbalah books and learn how to treat people at least with some respect. This is beyond me!!

Guest Rachelle of London

This was completely uncalled for. I can't believe Im even reading this... You sir need to read few Kabbalah books and learn how to treat people at least with some respect. This is beyond me!!

:dead:

Ugh, someone said they are surprised by Beyoncé's last album success!! THANK YOU! Boring album, annoying singles. That one single where she yells out like a cow on the chorus? Ugh.... I shouldn't judge tho...

Ugh, someone said they are surprised by Beyoncé's last album success!! THANK YOU! Boring album, annoying singles. That one single where she yells out like a cow on the chorus? Ugh.... I shouldn't judge tho...

You shouldn't judge.

Beyonce > Bangerz

Madonna agrees.

Ok Isaac, Im not gonna be a bitch to you. Im sorr babe. You like Beyoncé and I like Miley. Was there even a war between these two? Lol ok im sorry :)