BRAND NEW MADONNA ALBUM: Official Thread.

I think there is more passion inside.

I can't remember how it really was with Hard Candy. But at this time it felt like M wanted the US #1 and realize RnB-Passion.

In the MDNA-Era it seemed like the Album was recorded for the tour. She felt that an Album could be on top without passion and big promotion. HC was #1 all over the world. Because of this she made her Movie and spent a little bit of time in MDNA. I can remember that Orbit told that he collected so many songs and lyrics for Madonna and her job was it to select the good ones - after her movie.

For this LP she made no big promotion - only the superbowl. There was no passion.

At this moment it seems that madonna is so involved in the Production. She burns to be the #1 again. I can feel it. I hope she learned from the past and for the Release they'll have a big and good promotiontour.

Edited by Mr.Candy

I know the new title sort of allowed nonsense, but things got out of hand really quickly.

And this comes from someone who who even has tickets to Miley's concert and has the deluxe versions of both Prism and Bangerz.

Go listen to Love Spent, I'm Addicted, Gang Bang, Falling Free and Masterpiece, to name a few.

I know the new title sort of allowed nonsense, but things got out of hand really quickly.

And this comes from someone who who even has tickets to Miley's concert and has the deluxe versions of both Prism and Bangerz.

Go listen to Love Spent, I'm Addicted, Gang Bang, Falling Free and Masterpiece, to name a few.

Right? More artistry in those five songs than both Katy's and Miley's albums combined. :rotfl:

And lol at no passion. Promotion does not equal passion.

I can't remember how it really was with Hard Candy. But at this time it felt like M wanted the US #1 and realize RnB-Passion.

In the MDNA-Era it seemed like the Album was recorded for the tour.

All I remember about the Hard Candy recording sessions is that Pharell made Madonna cry, that couldn't have been nice

And about MDNA I think it was a mistake to have Nicki Minaj on the album because she was literally everywhere

Anyway I prefer MDNA to Hard Candy by far

I'm sorry but did you even listen to Miley Cyrus' and Katy Perry's albums??? Miley has some of the most incredible lyrics on her tracks. My favorite is "Someone Else". Katy Perry, in all honesty, has gorgeous melodies, sounds, and lyrics. I love "Love Me" and "Choose Your Battles" the most. So to say that those albums are weak only proves your ignorance. I know this is a Madonna forum but MDNA is weak!! There, I said it!! Now I really hope you are right and Rebel Heart will be an amazing album!!

You're actually right, PRISM is a pretty good album, but Katy Perry's voice is simply too weak for those ballads, the mid-tempos are quite good, I love This is how we do for example and like you said, even Love Me is good

Bangers, I tried to listen to it once and that time alone has put me off Miley Cyrus possibly for good, what kind of annoying screaming cat, awful! And I used to like her before

The same with Rihanna's Unapolagetic and Brinty Jean, awful

Sorry for the OT :-)

Well i made this thread for people who wanna see the latest official updates about the new album in a blink of an eye in the first post that i update everytime she (Madonna) posts something about the new album. Of course the rest of the pages will be discussion but the 1st post can be useful when you haven't been able to come on the forum for some time. I re-edited the title and topic description so now it's clear only the 1st post contains just the official news and the rest is discussion. I think we gotta have at least one thread/one post in a whole Madonna forum for official info when a new album is in the making.

Well i made this thread for people who wanna see the latest official updates about the new album in a blink of an eye in the first post that i update everytime she (Madonna) posts something about the new album. Of course the rest of the pages will be discussion but the 1st post can be useful when you haven't been able to come on the forum for some time. I re-edited the title and topic description so now it's clear only the 1st post contains just the official news and the rest is discussion. I think we gotta have at least one thread/one post in a whole Madonna forum for official info when a new album is in the making.

And THANK YOU so much for this. I haven't been able to spend as much time here as I used to...so It's nice to check one post that keeps official info up to date. Keep it up!!!

It is because she is using Instragram and social media to update fans on recording sessions this time. That is why people are thinking she is showing more passion because they are hearing more about the recording sessions.

I feel that it is part of the reason why but at the same time she seems much more focused on what she wants to say and what the themes will be.

Maybe it is purely the social media posts getting us all excited but I feel like she's more focused due to Art of Freedom.

"Rebel Heart" seems it will be more political and more focused themes wise than MDNA or HC were, so guess we will see. It feels different to me at least this time around.

Edited by Arnian

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm sorry but did you even listen to Miley Cyrus' and Katy Perry's albums??? Miley has some of the most incredible lyrics on her tracks. My favorite is "Someone Else". Katy Perry, in all honesty, has gorgeous melodies, sounds, and lyrics. I love "Love Me" and "Choose Your Battles" the most. So to say that those albums are weak only proves your ignorance. I know this is a Madonna forum but MDNA is weak!! There, I said it!! Now I really hope you are right and Rebel Heart will be an amazing album!!

:dead:

Remember the pic of her walking on the street in a tracksuit and carrying the COADF cover sketch? :laugh: That must be one of my fav paparazzi picture of her.

i missed that one.. can't find it on the internet either.. can you please send link or piccy.

Thanks a lot :)

The comparisons to COADF don't seem right. That was M and Stuart in a tiny studio together. This is Madonna an entire fucking army of people writing songs for her.

Maybe you don't know much about music business but times now are well different from even 2005.. now producers and song writers have teams!

I give you this example: Avicii or Will I Am or Guetta.. anyone who has made a name out of themselves have a team. They write for/with the artist/producer in question.. if you believe the stories of these artists writing and producing on their own well.. just have a look at the credits in their album sleeves.

it's perfectly normal to have a group of people composing during the song writing process. If anything Madonna is no Britney or Rihanna or Beyonce that they just go into the recording studio and lay their vocal and leave.

She's collaborating with them... meaning it's exactly the same process she had with her producers since she started out. Only thing that's changed now is there are more people involved and that makes it less intimate to a certain extent... but that shouldn't diminish her skills. After all, she's the one with a vision/idea to fulfill...

Now the MDNA and Hard Candy problem.

There's only one reason why these albums did not happen; she simply did not have anything to say! or whatever she had to say was weak and not necessarily current.

I think by paradox her Super Bowl performance killed the MDNA vibe... she certainly showcased her skills as a live act and even musically everybody realized how iconic she is in terms of hit songs but when you put together masterpieces like Vogue and Like A Prayer to middle of the road Gimme All Your Luvin you can see the massive flaw just right there in front of your eyes.

Yes MDNA was about Madonna as the icon who paved the way for all these newcomers and how sonically she shaped up the way we listen to music today but having such an ambitious vision requires a very consistent way of expressing it.. and musically MDNA didn't say much.. same as Hard Candy and the general public did not respond well to her latest albums.

I can argue about Sticky & Sweet tour being not one of her best concerts (although by paradox it's her most successful) but the MDNA tour was a force to be reckoned with.. that's the standard for tours now and no Beyonce or Katy Perry or Swift or Rihanna ( i 'm not even mentioning Gaga at this point lol) have still to top that...

Now talking about the album in the works.. as other fans have expressed i'm getting good vibes.. i feel this time she's not recording for the sake of going to the road but she's got something to say. I think the over all Art For Freedom project must have inspired her and she wants to go back being serious which is where her strength comes from (Like A Prayer, Ray Of Light).. we might get another American Life mind you but at this stage in her career give me American Life anytime. After all it was a very misunderstood album and it would be a diamond amongst all the general crap we hear today.

MeakMaker I love your post. Would love another American Life like album from Madonna!!

All I remember about the Hard Candy recording sessions is that Pharell made Madonna cry, that couldn't have been nice

And about MDNA I think it was a mistake to have Nicki Minaj on the album because she was literally everywhere

Anyway I prefer MDNA to Hard Candy by far

You're actually right, PRISM is a pretty good album, but Katy Perry's voice is simply too weak for those ballads, the mid-tempos are quite good, I love This is how we do for example and like you said, even Love Me is good

Bangers, I tried to listen to it once and that time alone has put me off Miley Cyrus possibly for good, what kind of annoying screaming cat, awful! And I used to like her before

The same with Rihanna's Unapolagetic and Brinty Jean, awful

Sorry for the OT :-)

When did Pharell make Madonna cry? Do you have more details of that? I remember her saying there was drama with someone in their team. That someone acted like a diva or something.

Thank you for recognizing the creativity behind Prism. Birthday is going to be Katy's new video. I was hoping for Legendary Lovers. Anyway, I agree about her voice lol. She does seem to go falsetto a lot even in places where she should hit the note with her normal voice.

I think there is a difference between not liking what someone has to say and saying or thinking they had nothing to say.

:order::kiss2:

Thanks for adding a bit of reason to counterbalance some of the All-Knowing Verdicts pronounced in this thread.. :chuckle:

Evidently there is no lack of Passion amongst forum members :D

BTW: thanks Presston for your Artful managing of this thread and its title :inlove:

:order::kiss2:

Thanks for adding a bit of reason to counterbalance some of the All-Knowing Verdicts pronounced in this thread.. :chuckle:

Evidently there is no lack of Passion amongst forum members :D

BTW: thanks Presston for your Artful managing of this thread and its title :inlove:

you're welcome ;-)

I love Bangerz and Prism!! I work out to those albums every day. Amazing songs and I love the lyrics. If only you gave those albums a chance, listening to them from start to finish. But you choose to stay ignorant. So whatever. Sucks to be you!

I love "On my own" from Miley's album, this track is incredibly good.

Prism is a great album. I love Roar, dark Horse, This is how we do, Birthday, and my fav is Walking on air ! btw i did an extended of walking on air that includes a gospel part after the breakdown, if you're interested i can upload it.

Oh wow, yes please upload it!! It sounds amazing! Btw sorry for contributing in turning your thread into a mess of things :)

Edited by Katypatra

Maybe you don't know much about music business but times now are well different from even 2005.. now producers and song writers have teams!

I give you this example: Avicii or Will I Am or Guetta.. anyone who has made a name out of themselves have a team. They write for/with the artist/producer in question.. if you believe the stories of these artists writing and producing on their own well.. just have a look at the credits in their album sleeves.

it's perfectly normal to have a group of people composing during the song writing process. If anything Madonna is no Britney or Rihanna or Beyonce that they just go into the recording studio and lay their vocal and leave.

She's collaborating with them... meaning it's exactly the same process she had with her producers since she started out. Only thing that's changed now is there are more people involved and that makes it less intimate to a certain extent... but that shouldn't diminish her skills. After all, she's the one with a vision/idea to fulfill...

There's only one reason why these albums did not happen; she simply did not have anything to say! or whatever she had to say was weak and not necessarily current.

I think by paradox her Super Bowl performance killed the MDNA vibe... she certainly showcased her skills as a live act and even musically everybody realized how iconic she is in terms of hit songs but when you put together masterpieces like Vogue and Like A Prayer to middle of the road Gimme All Your Luvin you can see the massive flaw just right there in front of your eyes.

Yes MDNA was about Madonna as the icon who paved the way for all these newcomers and how sonically she shaped up the way we listen to music today but having such an ambitious vision requires a very consistent way of expressing it.. and musically MDNA didn't say much.. same as Hard Candy and the general public did not respond well to her latest albums.

I can argue about Sticky & Sweet tour being not one of her best concerts (although by paradox it's her most successful) but the MDNA tour was a force to be reckoned with.. that's the standard for tours now and no Beyonce or Katy Perry or Swift or Rihanna ( i 'm not even mentioning Gaga at this point lol) have still to top that...

Now talking about the album in the works.. as other fans have expressed i'm getting good vibes.. i feel this time she's not recording for the sake of going to the road but she's got something to say. I think the over all Art For Freedom project must have inspired her and she wants to go back being serious which is where her strength comes from (Like A Prayer, Ray Of Light).. we might get another American Life mind you but at this stage in her career give me American Life anytime. After all it was a very misunderstood album and it would be a diamond amongst all the general crap we hear today.

The best post I've read here!!! That's exactly my opinion!!!

Thank you! :thumbsup:

Get off meak's dick...that post is just a broken record off all the things said on this forum repetitively since the birth of Madonna. Tired ass queens

The guy named himself after an Internet browser?

It's MoZella, not Mozilla, and it's a woman. Lol.

oh she's a woman? Cool. M seems to be embracing more female producers lately which is good.

She's a singer/songwriter not a producer

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Get off meak's dick...that post is just a broken record off all the things said on this forum repetitively since the birth of Madonna. Tired ass queens

this is a tired ass queen post....

No HOLD THE PHONE. Everyone on here is just like Madonna should've done this. MDNA should've been this. Hard Candy should've been that. Underground producer this, overrated producer that; GMAYL this that, Super Bowl blah blah blah blah like aren't you tired of discussing the same fucking things in every thread every day? There are millions of the same post with the same point. Just so unproductive while Madonna just moves on forward...and the past: it is what it is

Well, GGW has a strong hook and big chorus, but overall the track is still shit.

Yes, and that's because of the lame and generic production.

Her voice was over processed and robotic on GGW

GGW was just shit. In every sense of the word.
GGW is brilliant
Yeah, right