BRAND NEW MADONNA ALBUM: Official Thread.

GGW may be whatever you like, but i danced to it last sunday and had so much fun! It's one of those songs that shouldn't be single, but as album track would have been a fan favourite!

Guest Not4Pussies

rumor oder fact?

I would love it, if he work with Madonna.

It's time or new music and i hope so that we'll get a new single in summer.

He said it in an interview. It was for a music video for MDNA era

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo not Woodkid ! He is a major Madonna fan but he is a big BIG BIG asshole. Shitty person certified and this is not coming from sole experience with him before he got famous. A pretentious twat full of himself but he's a Madonna fan.And GGW is after 25 years of fandom my first Madonna track i hate with a passion. If i could kill it i would. Even Love makes the world go round does not sound as shitty as this turd.

She asked him to direct a music video and he turned her down

Hi everyone,

I'm French and I actually saw an interview on Le Grand Journal, last year, where he answered the question about that Madonna rumour. He answered that he hasn't replied "NO" to the Queen : he was in holiday and have heard about Madonna's request too late, when his holiday was over. He actually love M and would like to work with her.

Edited by Alex40

CapturFiles_zps072650f2.jpg

Who is Toby ? A Producer or Songwriter ?

Whatever, I´m so excited for the new Album :tigger:

I´m sure we get the album in October / early November :vogue:

Bring it up !

Toby Gad is that producer who was pictured with them before. He has written and produced for Fergie, Beyonce and Kelly Clarkson. All those updates and pictures are so exciting!

it looks like she's 100% focused on the new album.

that's brilliant. no movie, no perfume or whatever...

i really hope that she has left the "girlie"-Image and write, sing and perform like a grown-up-Donna

Edited by Mr.Candy

I wonder how She came up with the idea to work with these three guys. I mean, they're not big mainstream artists (not as Avicii at least) and I like it. They seem to be a good trio.

This is the closest we've ever gotten to seeing M record an album as it's happening. I really hope this is being documented as a special feature would love to see the whole process. Very exciting we should appreciate how she's letting us in the studio with her.

There are so many components to be involved in the album production. It has no orientation.

Patrick Leonard is officially out.

What about Adele?

Was it just a rumor?

Is the session with Natalia Kills already finished?

Are the songs revised in this trio now? Will they be produced?

What about Avicii and his scandinavian harem?

Took Avicii only one song for his re-release?

Is it a second MDNA? One half with DJ-music and another half with quiet songs?

:stir::nervous:

Edited by Mr.Candy

What about Avicii and his scandinavian harem?

Took Avicii only one song for his re-release?

No new songs on the remix album, only remixes of previously released Songs, remiser by Avicii himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbolyc_One_(S1)

Now, S1 is the main producer of the group Strange Fruit Project. His style and production range includes R&B, Soul, Underground and Urban/Crossover Pop . As a platinum-selling producer, S1 has worked with artists such as Beyoncé, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Babyface,Erykah Badu, Stat Quo, Rhymefest, Rah Digga, Ghostface Killah and Little Brother, as well as being a core member in Erykah Badu’s electronic band, The Cannabinoids.

Prominent collaborations include Kanye West's “Power”, off of his 2010 album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, and Beyoncé’s “Best Thing I Never Had” off of her album 4

Yes, this is the first time ever that we are seeing how she records an album!!!!!!! It's really exciting, isn't it?

Ultrasound (MTV) anyone?

Who can forget her recording of Flirtation Dance Skin? lol

M's the one sitting at the laptop, right? :)Who that other girl be?

Aside from new music, she's also working on Art For Freedom.

That's Mozzerella or whatever shes called.

Guest Rachelle of London

I've always wanted m to work with Erykah Badu, with the S1 connection maybe M could explore that sound.

I'm so excited